Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'm tired. Plus I'm back to work tomorrow after my mini holiday. Woe is me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Person asking me the same question I answered 10 mins. ago

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I mentioned on another thread about a head-wrecker on the the bus. On the same journey, I was looking for something in my bag and cut myself on something (I still don't know what), not going deep but slicing an 6mm circle off the top of my finger, which bled slowly but constantly for 30 minutes. There wasn't even the flap of skin to bung the flow! :(
    Making pancakes that taste like fried eggs. Every time I try to bake it ends up being an absolute fail.

I had a ex whose pancakes were more like omelettes (even though I've never eaten an omelette). My conclusion? Add more sugar to the mix!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

And more flour and milk.

Oh thanks google, I'm aware I'm not using the gmail app. Maybe if you asked I could tell you that I don't get notifications of new emails a lot of the time. Now PFO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I always complain about seeing cars with one bulb not working, but now I’m one of them! :eek: need to get that sorted tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The countdown time for brexit on the rte news

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

The countdown time for brexit on the rte news

Hang in there, theres only 33 days 2 hours 40 minutes and 20 seconds to go.

Trivially annoyed with myself that I looked up the Brexit clock online to post that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

mzungu wrote: »

Trivially annoyed with myself that I looked up the Brexit clock online to post that!

😆😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

mzungu wrote: »

That's based on the idea they actually leave on the 29th of March - something that I don't see happening tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

I have to correct autocorrect more times than autocorrect corrects me.. all the ducking time!

I have to correct autocorrect more times than autocorrect corrects me.. all the ducking time!

I thought I was the only one! It's decking annoying!

I'm seeing 'alot' everywhere today. The words to not exist to adequately express how much it annoys me that people think it's an actual word. It's one of those inconsequential things that just really, really irritates me. A LOT.

Now I need a cup of tea and a lie down.

Candie wrote: »
    I'm seeing 'alot' everywhere today. The words to not exist to adequately express how much it annoys me that people think it's an actual word. It's one of those inconsequential things that just really, really irritates me. A LOT.

Now I need a cup of tea and a lie down.

A new BFF :)

American spellings come close too.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

You're so fickle, Crowded House. I thought you loved me.

New Home wrote: »

He only loves you for your money

Ah no....just when I was getting over :(

Reminds me of a song..

You got me where you want me
    You keep stringing me along
    Just enough
    To keep me a-hangin' on..:D

Ah no....just when I was getting over :(

Reminds me of a song..

You got me where you want me
    You keep stringing me along
    Just enough
    To keep me a-hangin' on..:D

Jaysus you've a song for everything :D

He only loves you for your money

That's what I feared. His house is too crowded, so he wants a new home. Well, he just got GAZUMPED!! So there.

Well I ain't losing sleep
    I ain't counting sheep

• Advertisement

What's this, Top of the Pops circa 1983?

What's this, Top of the Pops circa 1983?

How well you remember :P

OK New Home just ponder this so:

And I said, "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?"
    She said, "I think I remember the film
    And as I recall, I think we both kinda liked it"
    And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got"

"What is lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove anyway?"

"What is lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove anyway?"

Does anybody love anyone anyway(?)

"What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second hand emotion?"

Irene Goodnight
    Irene Goodnight
    Good-night Irene
    Goodnight Irene
    I'll see you in my dreams

(before we all get our knuckles rapped!)

I wish they'd join in instead of giving out... :/ (Not a song)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

New Home wrote:
    "What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second hand of lotion?"

FYP :p:D

• Advertisement

Seph, can you please post a facepalm for me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement