Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I was sorting out my clothes for tomorrow and the black shorts I wanted to wear are covered in tiny bits of the tissue I forgot to take out of the pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Isn't it extraordinary how little more than a few teaspoons of water spilled can make a big mess!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

My sister in law, love her to bits but I’ve lost count of the amount of clothes I’ve lent her that have come back botched. Just trying on a dress there that I lent her over the summer and had planned on wearing to a christening on Saturday and there’s two buttons missing and a small hole near the armpit. I haven’t worn it since she had it. I hate being anal about it because they’re only clothes at the end of the day, but ffs!

Stop lending her stuff.You know it comes back wrecked

Ahhhh I made my porridge too thick, almost beyond redemption thick, almost could lay blocks with it thick, hate that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Forgetting my wallet- going back getting it so missing my train getting 1 one hour later

• Advertisement

Jackdaw on my peanut feeder bullying away the Goldfinches.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Brought a tiny towel with me today.

StarskyHutch.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

People who are always attracting drama. Would ya be well.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Stop lending her stuff.You know it comes back wrecked

Yeah but then I wouldn’t be able to come on here and moan about it :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

branie2 wrote: »
    Maybe if you're Mel Gibson

It's only one woman's mind I want too read really 🤔😛

Ta'd at having another bad nights sleep

For some reason I feel almost too lazy to drive.

My binmen who were usually very tidy have become slack, my bin was almost in my neighbours gate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

People who can’t be bothered to answer a message within 12 hours. They know about the looming dead line and they still need a reminder. And i can see that they read the first message anyway.:mad:

How can they breath independently? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Wanna get up because I’m hungry and also wanna start getting going cuz it’ll make the rest of the day easier

....but I’m comfy :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Aaaaaand, yet again, that's why people have servants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Catching the back of my little beard with the electric razor and leaving a gap... meant I have to cut 2 or 3 inches off this morn

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Singing school children.

I hate singing school children and/or choirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

AA Insurance are still ****ing ringing me. Who thinks I'm still trying to renew my car insurance three days later? And why tf did you leave a voicemail? Now I have to delete that ****.

At what point can you report a nuisance caller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

My sinuses are killing me, my chest is full of more crap than usual. I have an appointment at the hospital on Monday and I'm not looking forward to it.

People who are always attracting drama. Would ya be well.

Yeah but then I wouldn’t be able to come on here and moan about it :p

TRUE:D:D

Something that just happened a few minutes ago.

You get a telephone call and I am not available. Support staff take a message. Then said caller will email to say-

"Dear Partyguinness,

I tried to call your office today. blah blah"

You did call and you left a message. WTF do you mean you 'tried to call'...

ps

I am too busy on Boards.ie to take calls today.

Kim Kardashian’s five year old daughter on the cover of a magazine in a belly top and make up.
    Stop the world I want to get off.

• Advertisement

Get the young fella up to go to the,dentist.Runnng a bit late,get there.Dentist comes out.And the appointment is not till next month.Im so dense.I dont know how many times i looked at that letter and it never sunk in.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

the fact that banks/post offices etc don't close so early,

with my job being out of the city now I can't even go on my lunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

dubstarr wrote: »
    Get the young fella up to go to the,dentist.Runnng a bit late,get there.Dentist comes out.And the appointment is not till next month.Im so dense.I dont know how many times i looked at that letter and it never sunk in.:D:D

I know a couple who turned up to a wedding a week early!

Children are lethal, they'll call things exactly as they see. I've often been left red faced by my lad, he'll repeat stuff he overhears myself and partner talking about.

There's an old expression ''only children and drunks tell the truth''.

We had out 5 year cheerily disclose over the Christmas dinner with grand mother, grand uncles and 15 others in attendance and all sorts at the table that 'Mommy and Daddy had a shower together this morning.'

His timing was just perfect...a lull in the conversation and silence.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

B_ecke_r wrote: »
    I know a couple who turned up to a wedding a week early!

Ha!! A friend of mine saw a story in the local paper about a shark that had been landed in the local port...it had even bitten the back of the boat and taken a little chunk out, shark was in display on the pier ...
    So we said we'd go out and look...went out..no sign...asked a few people... no idea...so we had another look and went home empty handed ..she went and got the paper and showed us ...and there was the pic under the massive headline...100 years ago this week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I got an appointment for a test I needed in the hospital . Was pleased it was only 6 weeks wait . Arrived on date and informed it was actually for the next year !! I hadn't even checked the year !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Jussie Smollett. I don't care about the story but that fucking name annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Some food got stuck between my front two teeth and there is no tooth pick within a mile of this place.

Strange TA but my bathroom tap is kinda jammy so whenever I turn it on I swear the water coming out makes the same high pitch noise as the electric guitar does at the start of with or without you by U2. So basically I have that song stuck in my head all day everyday. Nice song and all but could live without it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

One of the women I sit beside in the office started her career in the company's call center. She has since moved out of there. Anyway, she was on the phone to an airline today due to some problem with her booking. She was really rude to them and ended the call by saying rather aggressively "you need to change your system".

Now I understand that mistakes can be frustrating and that for those few moments, the person on the other end of the phone was the face of the airline, but that doesn't excuse rudeness, and having worked in a call-in center herself, she knows this and also knows that the person has absolutely no control over their systems and shouldn't bear the brunt of its shortcomings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement