Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I got glutened earlier. Fluffy dressing gown and slippers at the ready, it could be a busy night over and back to the bathroom. (Sorry if this is tmi)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Home wrote: »
    Seph, can you please post a facepalm for me?
    FYP :p:D

tumblr_inline_p7teelJMd81raprkq_500.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Thanks, that's perfect. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Where's Sly's second hand though hmmm?? :p:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Where's Sly's second hand though hmmm??

Gifted learned his tricks from somewhere.....

How is it Monday again !!!

There ought to be a law, Ted, there ought to be a law. :mad:

I know, my sleepy brain has just realised I have set CH up for another lyric post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Gifted learned his tricks from somewhere.....

How is it Monday again !!!

• Advertisement

Newie has it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

That was too obvious imho

• Registered Users Posts: 30,348 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who say they are cold whilst going around wearing a trousers/pants that is to short and no socks.

People who say they are cold whilst going around wearing a trousers/pants that is to short and no socks.

That's the latest trend in work.

That or trousers at a quartermast. Definitely a few inches lower than halfmast.

When did I turn into Victor Meldrew?

(Rhetorical question btw!!!)

When did I turn into Victor Meldrew?

"Oh there ain't no other way
    Baby I was born this way
    Baby I was born this way
    Oh there ain't no other way
    Baby I was born this way
    Right track baby I was born this way"

AAAaaaaaanyway...

Paperwork. :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ignorant family member who thinks its ok too stomp around at 3am and make loads of noise and wake everyone up .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Out in the street it's 6 am, another sleepless night
    Three cups of coffee, but I can't clear my head from what went down last night
    I know we both have our own little ways, but somehow we keep it together
    You hear me talk, but you don't hear what I say, I guess it don't even matter.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 30,348 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That's the latest trend in work.

When I was in school there was a kid who wasn't well off/a bit all over the place. He usedn't wear socks to school. He got slagged mainly behind his back about it.
    It's the cool thing now tough to wear no socks to school and it looks awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Monday mornings - far from trivial

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,284 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

waking up on a monday morning with a migraine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

My missus is at the vet with the cat. He got into a fight last night and he has a bad cut above his eye. Poor little guy has an abscess and he needs antibiotics. I feel so guilty that I'm not there to look after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,169 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Succubus_ wrote: »
    My missus is at the vet with the cat. He got into a fight last night and he has a bad cut above his eye. Poor little guy has an abscess and he needs antibiotics. I feel so guilty that I'm not there to look after him.

Keep an eye(no pun intended) on him, abscesses can be difficult to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

One of the women I sit beside in the office started her career in the company's call center. She has since moved out of there. Anyway, she was on the phone to an airline today due to some problem with her booking. She was really rude to them and ended the call by saying rather aggressively "you need to change your system".

Now I understand that mistakes can be frustrating and that for those few moments, the person on the other end of the phone was the face of the airline, but that doesn't excuse rudeness, and having worked in a call-in center herself, she knows this and also knows that the person has absolutely no control over their systems and shouldn't bear the brunt of its shortcomings.

agreed, I have worked in a call centre in the past, and it actually makes me a perfect customer as I have so much empathy for the person on the other end of the line having to deal with such ****e being thrown at them for 8 hours a day

• Registered Users Posts: 40,284 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Shop staff that cannot do rounding properly. They only seem to be able to round the total up, never down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

When people give useless, unhelpful advice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

When some eejit speeds up to the stop sign and overshoots the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

mzungu wrote: »
    When some eejit speeds up to the stop sign and overshoots the line.

On a somewhat similar vein - people who drive well below the speed limit when you're a good distance behind them , but magically speed up when you're about to overtake them. :mad:

Succubus_ wrote: »

Poor fella hope he'll be alright 😢

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

My weather station says it's over 15C outside but the breeze is taking the good out of it.

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement