Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Bruce2008

Bruce2008 wrote: »
    Yes. Got my ticket for me caravan. Just need concert tickets now!
    It says sit tight. Trust me I am sitting very tight ticketmaster thanks for your concern ffs.

Sorted. Got me tickets.
    I'll be like Father Ted and Dougal dancing around me caravan in a field in Stradbally next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

I keep getting 'Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster'. Does that mean early birds are sold out now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/f4l96k

Here’s the link to buy 3 or more loyalty for those who had the code borrowed from someone and don’t know what link to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

shocking .. the amount of charges ticketmast take form us and they don't the infrastructure to cope with spikes of purchasing

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭sadie9

Any 3 or more loyalty code going spare??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Also on chrome here if that helps?

Internet explorer hasn't moved at all lol

• Subscribers Posts: 41,227 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

On crome here, back to securing... And over five minutes again.... Hopefully this time

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Steviesol

How come I can't get tckets for the Tee Pees ?(fancy tents )

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    17.50 to get the campervan ticket delivered? WTF?

Was going to hold off on the camper ticket is there many available, not sure if the rust bucket will be ready in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

I changed it to Chrome and it's still saying tickets not available. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

now getting "tickets not available"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

done and dusted, 2 x 165 tix and Pink Moon sorted,

cya next year mofos...

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Doniekp

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    17.50 to get the campervan ticket delivered? WTF?

a joke. pure ripoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 marpad

Do you need to have the caravan ticket to use caravan or will campervan ticket suffice. Gave both options but caravan option was sold out so have campervan one in basket, will I get in with caravan on it anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

now getting "tickets not available"

getting this aswell :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Ticket got with 2 or less code even though I’m eligible for a 3 or more code. Will 100% be complaining to Ticketmaster, definitely something not right about the amount of people on here giving out and not to mention the people who aren’t on this. Considering getting my early entry pass in the next few days as well seeing as it sold out this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

done and dusted, 2 x 165 tix and Pink Moon sorted,

cya next year mofos...

What time did you get the €165 tickets scruff? Have been trying since 9 and nothing.

If anyone has a 1 or 2 loyalty code I would appreciate a PM as the 3+ does not appear to be working.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Loyalty codes are a scam/farce
    No need to get tickets today the week before tonnes on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Has anyone ever brought a double air mattress or camp beds into a pink moon tent?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

What time did you get the €165 tickets scruff? Have been trying since 9 and nothing.

If anyone has a 1 or 2 loyalty code I would appreciate a PM as the 3+ does not appear to be working.

Pm'd you Ferris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

bigpink wrote: »
    Loyalty codes are a scam/farce
    No need to get tickets today the week before tonnes on sale

Except the difference is paying 165 now or 250+ the week before?

I'm currently trying to sort a 3+ code through TM, if anyone has a spare (for 2 tickets) they're not using I'd appreciate it and I'll be back to pay it forward when mine comes in.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,227 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

concistently getting "tickets not available" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Feets

Non loyalty tickets available...no loyalty tickets available

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Still no code from Ticketmaster. I'm pulling my hair out here. Has anyone got a code for the 3 festivals? I've been to about 6 but didn't get sent anything. Don't have receipts so I can't claim through the EP website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I'd appreciate a couple of 3+ codes if anyone has any spare. Thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Except the difference is paying 165 now or 250+ the week before?

Plenty face value and lower week before
    Not much good when they don’t honor your loyalty anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Nothing coming up last 20 minutes on instalment plans for family or general for me. Just went back in full price family and got in for my tickets.
    This is really really ****e because I got no codes. Last 5 years family all bought through TM. I feel like an idiot buying these now as I cant help Ive been taking for a massive ride by TM and FR. Very very sour taste this is leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Annani

Got family camping after trying since 9!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

I havent been able to get my loyalty discount code yet so if anyone has a 3 Picnic one that they arent using then I would greatly appreciate it- when I get mine I'll then pass the karma on!
    I'm quite impatient!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

For anyone getting ‘no tickets available’, or timeouts, try using the Ticketmaster App. I always find the regular site absolutely dirt on a big ticket release, but always get sorted through the App relatively easily. Just picked up two tickets there.

Advertisement