Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sadie9 wrote: »
    I think you can upload pictures or you can walk into a Ticketmaster Outlet (nationwide shops) and buy it over the counter?

Nah it's specifically asking for ticket numbers and the fields aren't optional to fill in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

anyone have the link for the three or more please. The ticketmaster link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

"Something went wrong...

There has been a problem with the connection."

How completely unsurprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Sit tight, we’re securing your tickets…

5 minutes now

Can't click on the 'Find Tickets' button on ticketbastard. WTF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Sit tight, we’re securing your tickets…

5 minutes now
    Yup. Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kg703

I just wrote that I didn’t know my reference numbers where it asked for them. I got all through Ticketmaster and when I finished it said thanks we will be back to you in 5 days... I’m expecting Ticketmaster will be back to me first

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Bruce2008

Yes. Got my ticket for me caravan. Just need concert tickets now!
    It says sit tight. Trust me I am sitting very tight ticketmaster thanks for your concern ffs.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,220 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Securing tickets.... 8 minutes in now

kg703 wrote: »
    I just wrote that I didn’t know my reference numbers where it asked for them. I got all through Ticketmaster and when I finished it said thanks we will be back to you in 5 days... I’m expecting Ticketmaster will be back to me first

They should be in your emails. I just searched "electric picnic confirmation" and they all came up.

Campervan Ticket Secured anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Logged on bang at 9.00am and have been getting "Something went wrong... There has been a problem with the connection." with my 3+ years code. Did any loyalty tickets even go on sale?

Jesus. Just got "tickets not currently available" message

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bit the bullet and bought tickets on the incorrect 2 or less code (should be 3 or less) that they sent me. Seems to happen every year but I’m on holidays so I don’t have the time to sit on the phone waiting to get the correct code.

Call me cynical but I’m convinced it was no mistake either, especially when you consider how much the tickets for ATN are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,549 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Anyone get a code yet this morning? I'm still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Jesus. Just got "tickets not currently available" message

Have my weekend ones got 5 minutes ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Secured one ticket with the 1 or 2 code, not too happy about not having the 3 or more code but sure look, it's got now..

If anyone wants to use the code to get the other one, pm me, would like to give it to a regular on here

the total cost of 1 or 2 code is 191.85

Have my weekend ones got 5 minutes ago..

Got the message again

Anyone else getting this?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭whelzer

Got 2 for family campsite just there now... took 3-4 minutes on the mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Repolho

I didnt get my discount code either.
    I could get to a ticketmaster outlet but not until after work but will they tickets be sold out at that stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Doesn't look like many people on here got loyalty codes, they must be doing it on purpose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Just a late shout out again in case a kind soul has a loyalty code they aren't using. Thanks.

sent you a spare from a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I'll happily use any codes if they're going. Looking to buy two tickets. Thanks!

Got the message again

I'm using chrome if it's any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Not sure how they managed to make a balls of this again. I've 4 previous EPs in my purchase history, I emailed the address and I filled out the form. Still sitting here without my code. GG TM.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Got the message again

got the message twice on mobile and once on computer before it went through the second time on computer

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Secured one ticket with the 1 or 2 code, not too happy about not having the 3 or more code but sure look, it's got now..

If anyone wants to use the code to get the other one, pm me, would like to give it to a regular on here

the total cost of 1 or 2 code is 191.85

I'm doing the same. It happens every year and as another poster said - I doubt it was a mistake considering so many people who have been to 3+ picnics only got the code for 2. Id rather pay 20 more per ticket now than risk it and end up paying 50+ more per ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Phew. Just got my weekend tickets. A lot of waiting though!!

Korvanica wrote: »
    I'm doing the same. It happens every year and as another poster said - I doubt it was a mistake considering so many people who have been to 3+ picnics only got the code for 2. Id rather pay 20 more per ticket now than risk it and end up paying 50+ more per ticket.

What's the normal price when all the early bird are gone...considering the gouging that went on this year there'll be a big demand today.

17.50 to get the campervan ticket delivered? WTF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kg703

I will go absolutely nuts if loyalty sells out before I get my code. I even pre contacted them. Definitely no coincidence that they release the codes the evening before sale when no one can call Ticketmaster on their errors

Advertisement