Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akelly21

shinyshoos wrote: »
    Hi, I’ve a 3 or more code that I won’t be using as I’m off to ATN, first person to PM me can have it!

Can I have this pls

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

How much will the General Camping installment plan be tomorrow folks?

How much will the General Camping installment plan be tomorrow folks?

Roughly €70 plus booking fee if you don’t have any loyalty code. Second instalment is due 2nd November and 3rd instalment is 7th December

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

Akelly21 wrote: »
    Roughly €70 plus booking fee if you don’t have any loyalty code. Second instalment is due 2nd November and 3rd instalment is 7th December

Nice one. Do you reckon they will sell out quickly?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

Hi all Does any one know if there is a limit in the number of tickets for the payment plan need get 3 tickets for my friends hoping to do payment plan I persume doesn’t matter if tis 3 tickets or does it need to be just 1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

revoke12 wrote: »
    Hi all Does any one know if there is a limit in the number of tickets for the payment plan need get 3 tickets for my friends hoping to do payment plan I persume doesn’t matter if tis 3 tickets or does it need to be just 1?

Punctuation will get you an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Fecking raging about this code fiasco! Fairly crap way to appreciate customer loyalty!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Hogzy wrote:
    Fecking raging about this code fiasco! Fairly crap way to appreciate customer loyalty!

Last year was the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Punctuation will get you an answer.

No need to get smart. Can’t do anything now a days its read and thrown back by smart arses one way or another. It’s an online group and it’s 11.30 at night formatting is not on my mind..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

revoke12 wrote:
    No need to get smart. It’s an online group and it’s 11.30 at night formatting is not on my mind..

I'm sure you can do all three in the installment plan. I did two last time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Any spare loyalty codes that are going would be much appreciated before the on sale time in the morning.

The electric picnic God's would surely bless your generosity...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

nc6000 wrote: »
    Last year was the same.

Did people get sorted last year? I received the appropriate code last year so didnt need to contact TM. I sent an email to customer service and filled out the form to claim the code but upon submission it states that it can take up to 5 days to respond. Sure the tickets will be sold within 5 days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭sadie9

Not sure. Bear in mind if you put 4 on one credit card, the installment payments will all come off the same credit card.

Tickets Limited to 4 for Presale & full paying customers.
    Tickets LImited to 2 for Loyalty Discount Customers
    and

Electric Picnic Instalment Plan

Instalment plans are available online for all ticket prices to any customer wishing to take advantage of a payment plan. All offers are subject to availability.

Plan 1
    If you purchased between the 7 September 2018 and 30 September 2018 your initial deposit and service charge will be charged upon purchase. Your 2nd payment/instalment will be made on or around Friday 2 November 2018 and your 3rd and final payment/instalment will be processed on or around Friday 7 December 2018.

Nice one. Do you reckon they will sell out quickly?

Last year it was about 2-3 days but they will be back on sale around March. The price increases to €250 then. The loyalty option is only available until end of September or if they run out of allocated tickets first which they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

No need to get smart. Can’t do anything now a days its read and thrown back by smart arses one way or another. It’s an online group and it’s 11.30 at night formatting is not on my mind..

Sorry man, it's just your question isn't clear at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭deeks

I've been to 8 picnics each of which has been bought on ticketmaster account but yet I received a code for 2 or less as well. I've sent an e-mail to the ticketmaster customer service address and also filled out the application form on the Electric Picnic website with the Booking id's for three previous years. Will be fuming if I don't get the proper code before the loyalty tickets sell out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

Anyone else notice the website says family campervan is already sold out?
    All other tickets are available at 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

bergipau wrote: »

Probably just a glitch .. try at 9

A glitch with ticket master???? Never......

A glitch with ticket master???? Never......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Any chance of a code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Are Sunday available today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Still no code from Ticketbastard. I'm actually raging with them. Don't have ticket numbers on my ticketmaster either so I can't apply through the EP website. Am I **** on?

Has anyone got a code they'd like to share with me please? :(

Are Sunday available today?

No Sunday only tickets are not available yet.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Still no code from Ticketbastard. I'm actually raging with them. Don't have ticket numbers on my ticketmaster either so I can't apply through the EP website. Am I **** on?

Has anyone got a code they'd like to share with me please? :(

Here's how to apply for a Code:
    https://www.electricpicnic.ie/information/ticket-info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭traco

No code here either.

Whats the story with the early entry - do I need one for everyone or just one??

EP have confused the issue by mixing information on their TICKETS page with old 2018 information regarding sold out tickets and including new information for 2019.
    No one is minding the shop from that point of view. They didn't post a Thankyou and Goodnight page for this year either. A bit of connection with the punters would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sadie9 wrote: »

Thanks for that. I can't apply there though as I don't have the ticket receipts for 3 years. I only have wristbands and the programmes. :(

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I can't apply there though as I don't have the ticket receipts for 3 years. I only have wristbands and the programmes. :(

I think you can upload pictures or you can walk into a Ticketmaster Outlet (nationwide shops) and buy it over the counter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Just a late shout out again in case a kind soul has a loyalty code they aren't using. Thanks.

Advertisement