Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Anyone know if they still take the photographic evidence?

My friend sent it off. No word back yet. I might ring first thing in the morning. Chance my arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I guess every code costs them 40 euro, makes sense for them to not send them to everyone who should get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Im the same. Iv been to 7 picnics, 6 of which I bought through my TM account and I was sent a 1-2 time loyalty code. Bloody ridiculous!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭Stillill42

7 picnics, wrong code for me too. It does seem to be a distressingly common feck up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Mucker46

For those who got the wrong code have you contacted TM or are you just going with the one you got?

• Advertisement

Mucker46 wrote:
    For those who got the wrong code have you contacted TM or are you just going with the one you got?

My previous experience is that contacting them doesn't make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Poorside wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Any idea what the lux ones are like?

A bit bigger than the standard but pretty much the same inside.
    Mucker46 wrote: »

I've contacted them, I've never had an issue with them sorting it out. I think they just hope people won't go to the bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

EP can earn €40 for every normal ticket versus a person with a 3 picnic loyalty.

There could be 12,000 people (at least) entitled to a 3 picnic loyalty.

Replace them with regular tickets and you have made just short of half a million euros extra revenue....

erica74 wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Any idea what the lux ones are like?

A bit bigger than the standard but pretty much the same inside.

I've contacted them, I've never had an issue with them sorting it out. I think they just hope people won't go to the bother.

What number did you use to contact them?

I've had the same craic the last couple of years, have always contacted them and they've always sorted it. I've emailed today and tried ringing without success. I don't know if they'll sort me in time this year.

• Advertisement

Can a dude working at a ticketmaster outlet sort out your proper code?

Can a dude working at a ticketmaster outlet sort out your proper code?

Yeah, once you have your evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Stillill42 wrote: »
    I've had the same craic the last couple of years, have always contacted them and they've always sorted it. I've emailed today and tried ringing without success. I don't know if they'll sort me in time this year.

Bit like ep announcement seems much later this year as I have had to sort other years but seemed liked had more time to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

What number did you use to contact them?

I emailed and I sent a message through the contact form on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

If anyone has a spare code going begging I would be gratefull if you could pm it to me.

Bought ticket for God son for his 18th earlier this year through ticketmaster and have not received a code. checked all my folders in email but no joy.
    He's been onto me for the code as he wanted to buy ticket himself for next year

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Is there any cause for concern if I don't get tickets in the morning? Is it likely to sell out at the early bird price?

Unlikely to be able to get them with work

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

It's not going to sell out tomorrow morning. You'll be likely fine doing it over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭kg703

So annoying box for Ticketmaster ticked and no code once again. Even emailed them early and they assured me my code would come after 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Why does EP want the ticket codes but ticketmaster will take photos of your wristbands etc? Kinda bollox.

Also emailed ticketbastard earlier and they confirmed the code would be sent through to me but I've got nothing back yet. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Think I bought mine on the Monday last year. And they were all gone within a day or 2 of that

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Feets

Lads, has anyone stayed in the actual podpads? Are they as claustrophobic as they look?
    Yes stayed last year...could not stand up in them. Upgraded to belle tents this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Feets wrote: »
    Yes stayed last year...could not stand up in them. Upgraded to belle tents this year.

No bell tents this year, trying to figure out the next best thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

I really resent the way they goose us the Friday straight after the Picnic.

Naked barefaced greed and no other reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭LowOdour

If paying with the installment plan, can loyalty codes be applied in the future?

So if I don't get code by tomorrow, can I apply it to future payments?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭sadie9

Anyone have a spare 3 Picnics code going a beggin' - pretty please!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

LowOdour wrote: »
    If paying with the installment plan, can loyalty codes be applied in the future?

no code tomorrow no discount im afraid

LowOdour wrote:

I very much doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

If anyone is only buying one ticket out of their 3 or more code, could I please use it for the second ticket? :)

Been to 8 picnics, 6 of which are evidently obvious on my ticketmaster account but only got 2 or less code :rolls eyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 shinyshoos

Hi, I’ve a 3 or more code that I won’t be using as I’m off to ATN, first person to PM me can have it!

**Code Gone**

Advertisement