Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,831 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

just got my 2 loyalty tickets there !! after about 8-9 times of trying and been told none available..

so stick it with everyone !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chevra13i

It wouldn't work for me when I was trying the installment plan but it was fine when I went for the upfront payment

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Any spare codes still available? Waiting on TM to send mine....

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Installment Plan seems to be not available but paying full whack is available?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Granite Head

Just secured weekend tickets with an incorrect 1 or 2 code (@15 minutes process).

Not too happy about not having my 3 or more code so an additional €40 over this year :( but I fear TM have reduced the number of loyalty tickets available so did'nt want to risk waiting 5 days to get a correct loyalty code. This year's loyalty scheme has a whiff!

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, Muirean Bradley, All Together Now, Bonny Prince Billy, Phosphorescent, Ride, Dirt Birds, Katel Keinig, Melts, Tommy Tiernan, The Libertines, The Last Dinner Party, St. Vincent, Los Bitchos, Iron & Wine x2, John Grant, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Public Service Broadcasting, Fat Dog, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, MJ Lenderman, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Vampire Weekend, Fontaines DC, Villagers, Confidence Man, Amble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

On the off chance, if anybody has a spare 3 code, would appreciate.
    Was asked to buy tickets for son just old enough and didn't know they went on sale today. 
    Tx

On the off chance, if anybody has a spare 3 code, would appreciate.
    Was asked to buy tickets for son just old enough and didn't know they went on sale today. 
    Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Hey guys, 4 of us went last year, first time for all of us. We're looking to go again with the loyalty discount. 1 guy bought all tickets at once for this year. If I use his details will that block him from being able to get his own loyalty tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭sadie9

The main problem is everyone piling onto Ticketmaster at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

eventually ... 32 minutes it took me ... I have good mind to send ticketmaster an invoice for my time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

So ticketmaster didnt sent out loyalty codes, is there any other way to get them?

Every year this seems to be a problem, every year I have to pay full price when they come out, its a ****ing scam!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

what an absolute swizz - can get full price but not loyalty discount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Steviesol

done and dusted, 2 x 165 tix and Pink Moon sorted,

cya next year mofos...

How did you get pink moon ? I only saw general admission ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

bigpink wrote: »
    Plenty face value and lower week before
    Not much good when they don’t honor your loyalty anyway

Yep, got a pair myself this year. 2 mad dashes to collect and almost a day in work wasted scouring adverts etc. It's doable but if I can get them cheaper today I will thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Columc wrote: »
    So ticketmaster didnt sent out loyalty codes, is there any other way to get them?

Every year this seems to be a problem, every year I have to pay full price when they come out, its a ****ing scam!

And because we pay full price they'll keep doing this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

sadie9 wrote: »
    The main problem is everyone piling onto Ticketmaster at the same time.

After all these years you would imagine ticketmaster have sufficient infrastructure in place to manage these spikes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭Stillill42

So the general feeling is go with your infuriatingly incorrect code and bite the bullet, yes?

sydthebeat wrote: »
    just got my 2 loyalty tickets there !! after about 8-9 times of trying and been told none available..

so stick it with everyone !!!

Installment plan or regular?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Just got sorted there with 3 picnics + discount after 35 minutes of trying. It must have said tickets not available at least a 100 times. Keep trying people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Steviesol wrote: »
    How did you get pink moon ? I only saw general admission ?

Post #1 original 2018 thread

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104606088&postcount=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Ok. Tickets bought and time to officially join this years thread.

You would think ticketmaster would be geared up for this at this stage.

Had 2 tickets. Then they refused card details 3 times and booted me out. Back in the queue and got 'something went wrong'. Back in the queue again for ages. Then it all worked.

The weird thing is the order page layout looked slightly different when it worked. I hope it was something on their side and not some sort of scam. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Columc wrote: »

go into an outlet and quote the 3 references/proof to them.

last year I went to an outlet and they didn't even ask for proof, just gave me the 165 ones straight away...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Pm'd you Ferris

Thanks a million mimi much appreciated :D I didn't have to use it in the end so if you want to pass it onto anyone else it is still valid.

After 40 mins of trying with my 3 EPs+ loyalty code I eventually got a ticket for €165. It didn't seem to work for me on the installment plan, tried a couple of times for a single ticket paying upfront and it worked after 4 or 5 attempts. Keep trying people, very frustrating.

I am going to save my pink moon rant for later in the day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 Ky_mc

Anyone have a spare 3 picnics or more? TM never sent me my code !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭nc6000

Thanks a million mimi much appreciated I didn't have to use it in the end so if you want to pass it onto anyone else it is still valid.

Can I have it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Himselfe

Got a 2 or less discount code (despite being at the last 3). Trying to book now using that code and it just says 'Tickets not available'. Does that mean all the discount tickets are gone already? Must have tried 50 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Annani

I had to pay up front too for family.

The installment was working then they booted me out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Thanks a million mimi much appreciated :D I didn't have to use it in the end so if you want to pass it onto anyone else it is still valid.

After 40 mins of trying with my 3 EPs+ loyalty code I eventually got a ticket for €165. It didn't seem to work for me on the installment plan, tried a couple of times for a single ticket paying upfront and it worked after 4 or 5 attempts. Keep trying people, very frustrating.

I am going to save my pink moon rant for later in the day...

Pink moons gone up in price again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭Nugget89

I'm also looking for the 3+ code.

Got sent the <2 code despite being to 5 EPs. Filled in the form and emailed, but these will be long gone by the time they get back to me.

• Advertisement

Any chance of using the code?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

For what its worth. No joy on phones or response from email but I emailed TM with my proofs of purchase from my TM account going back the years and then emailed them my proof of purchase today having paid full early bird with no codes.
    Told them in no uncertain terms to apply the full 3 year discounts back to my credit card and that I will follow up persistently until done.

For the sake of an email it may be worth doing.

Can you choose installment plan at an outlet?

Just got my regular ticket on the 2 or less discount. Feel desperately hard done by that I haven't been given my correct loyalty code. Installment not available with discount it seems. The loyalty thing is one of the few cards EP can play against what Alltogethernow are putting together. Shame to see it being so badly mishandled.

setanta74 wrote: »
    For what its worth. No joy on phones or response from email but I emailed TM with my proofs of purchase from my TM account going back the years and then emailed them my proof of purchase today having paid full early bird with no codes.
    Told them in no uncertain terms to apply the full 3 year discounts back to my credit card and that I will follow up persistently until done.

For the sake of an email it may be worth doing.
    Will follow suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Any codes would be much appreciated by PM :)

• Advertisement

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Just got my regular ticket on the 2 or less discount. Feel desperately hard done by that I haven't been given my correct loyalty code. Installment not available with discount it seems. The loyalty thing is one of the few cards EP can play against what Alltogethernow are putting together. Shame to see it being so badly mishandled.

I got my installment plan with 3 picnics+ discount. It took more than half an hour of constantly being told tickets not available but eventually I got it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

3 picnic Loyalty Code can through after 9. Managed to use it but instead of getting the Family Camping installments plan, I ended up paying for the full tickets. After this year, I wasnt hugely pushed in going again, but we were hoping to bring kids with us if we did go. What a ****show TM and FR/EP is...and me saying that with best priced tickets you can get!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

chevra13i wrote: »
    It wouldn't work for me when I was trying the installment plan but it was fine when I went for the upfront payment

Same for me.

Any code, for just 1 ticket would be much appreciated. 
    Tx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Anybody who ordered PM what was the cheapest you got for 2 man standard,

paid 215 last year and now its 240, just want to see if this is the new 'early bird' price

• Advertisement

Has anyone had luck with the installment plan at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akelly21

I have a code for 1 ticket at €165 as just purchased 1 myself. First to PM me can use it. You need to be paying full €165 price and use the app it’s the only way it would work for me installment plan option was sold out

** CODE GONE**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I have a code for 2 years loyalty if anyone needs it?

Also, couldnt get tickets through the website on a number of different types of browser but got them no problem through the app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭nc6000

kcdiom wrote:
    Also, couldnt get tickets through the website on a number of different types of browser but got them no problem through the app

kcdiom wrote:
    I have a code for 2 years loyalty if anyone needs it?

I'll take it! Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Had to go for the upfront payment. 3 year discount installment plan kept timing out/no tickets available. That was on desktop. Popped over to the app, 3 year discount up front payment, found tickets no problem. Another FYI though, the app refused to add my card and times out, eventually had to go back to the desktop and add the card in billing preferences first.

Akelly21 wrote: »
    I have a code for 1 ticket at €165 as just purchased 1 myself. First to PM me can use it. You need to be paying full €165 price and use the app it’s the only way it would work for me installment plan option was sold out

Wont let me pm you - any chance you can pm ?

Pm'd you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Akelly21 wrote: »

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

nc6000 wrote: »
    Can I have it please?

PM me, but just be aware it's the 1 or 2 picnic code (€191) and you can only purchase one as I have already purchased one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

nc6000 wrote: »
    I'll take it! Thanks.

I've sent it by PM ;)

Has anyone had luck with the installment plan at all?

Yeah I have. People are giving up too easily. I had to press search tickets at least 100 times before I got lucky.

• Advertisement
Advertisement