Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,380 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

just got my 2 loyalty tickets there !! after about 8-9 times of trying and been told none available..

so stick it with everyone !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chevra13i

It wouldn't work for me when I was trying the installment plan but it was fine when I went for the upfront payment

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Any spare codes still available? Waiting on TM to send mine....

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Installment Plan seems to be not available but paying full whack is available?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Granite Head

Just secured weekend tickets with an incorrect 1 or 2 code (@15 minutes process).

Not too happy about not having my 3 or more code so an additional €40 over this year :( but I fear TM have reduced the number of loyalty tickets available so did'nt want to risk waiting 5 days to get a correct loyalty code. This year's loyalty scheme has a whiff!

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Arab Strap, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine x2, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

On the off chance, if anybody has a spare 3 code, would appreciate.
    Was asked to buy tickets for son just old enough and didn't know they went on sale today. 
    Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

On the off chance, if anybody has a spare 3 code, would appreciate.
    Was asked to buy tickets for son just old enough and didn't know they went on sale today. 
    Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Hey guys, 4 of us went last year, first time for all of us. We're looking to go again with the loyalty discount. 1 guy bought all tickets at once for this year. If I use his details will that block him from being able to get his own loyalty tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sadie9

The main problem is everyone piling onto Ticketmaster at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

eventually ... 32 minutes it took me ... I have good mind to send ticketmaster an invoice for my time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

So ticketmaster didnt sent out loyalty codes, is there any other way to get them?

Every year this seems to be a problem, every year I have to pay full price when they come out, its a ****ing scam!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭optogirl

what an absolute swizz - can get full price but not loyalty discount

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Steviesol

done and dusted, 2 x 165 tix and Pink Moon sorted,

cya next year mofos...

How did you get pink moon ? I only saw general admission ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

bigpink wrote: »
    Plenty face value and lower week before
    Not much good when they don’t honor your loyalty anyway

Yep, got a pair myself this year. 2 mad dashes to collect and almost a day in work wasted scouring adverts etc. It's doable but if I can get them cheaper today I will thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Columc wrote: »
    So ticketmaster didnt sent out loyalty codes, is there any other way to get them?

Every year this seems to be a problem, every year I have to pay full price when they come out, its a ****ing scam!

And because we pay full price they'll keep doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

sadie9 wrote: »
    The main problem is everyone piling onto Ticketmaster at the same time.

After all these years you would imagine ticketmaster have sufficient infrastructure in place to manage these spikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭Stillill42

So the general feeling is go with your infuriatingly incorrect code and bite the bullet, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

sydthebeat wrote: »
    just got my 2 loyalty tickets there !! after about 8-9 times of trying and been told none available..

so stick it with everyone !!!

Installment plan or regular?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Just got sorted there with 3 picnics + discount after 35 minutes of trying. It must have said tickets not available at least a 100 times. Keep trying people!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Steviesol wrote: »
    How did you get pink moon ? I only saw general admission ?

Post #1 original 2018 thread

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104606088&postcount=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Ok. Tickets bought and time to officially join this years thread.

You would think ticketmaster would be geared up for this at this stage.

Had 2 tickets. Then they refused card details 3 times and booted me out. Back in the queue and got 'something went wrong'. Back in the queue again for ages. Then it all worked.

The weird thing is the order page layout looked slightly different when it worked. I hope it was something on their side and not some sort of scam. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Columc wrote: »

go into an outlet and quote the 3 references/proof to them.

last year I went to an outlet and they didn't even ask for proof, just gave me the 165 ones straight away...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Pm'd you Ferris

Thanks a million mimi much appreciated :D I didn't have to use it in the end so if you want to pass it onto anyone else it is still valid.

After 40 mins of trying with my 3 EPs+ loyalty code I eventually got a ticket for €165. It didn't seem to work for me on the installment plan, tried a couple of times for a single ticket paying upfront and it worked after 4 or 5 attempts. Keep trying people, very frustrating.

I am going to save my pink moon rant for later in the day...

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ky_mc

Anyone have a spare 3 picnics or more? TM never sent me my code !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭nc6000

Thanks a million mimi much appreciated I didn't have to use it in the end so if you want to pass it onto anyone else it is still valid.

Can I have it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Himselfe

Got a 2 or less discount code (despite being at the last 3). Trying to book now using that code and it just says 'Tickets not available'. Does that mean all the discount tickets are gone already? Must have tried 50 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Annani

I had to pay up front too for family.

The installment was working then they booted me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Thanks a million mimi much appreciated :D I didn't have to use it in the end so if you want to pass it onto anyone else it is still valid.

After 40 mins of trying with my 3 EPs+ loyalty code I eventually got a ticket for €165. It didn't seem to work for me on the installment plan, tried a couple of times for a single ticket paying upfront and it worked after 4 or 5 attempts. Keep trying people, very frustrating.

I am going to save my pink moon rant for later in the day...

Pink moons gone up in price again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Nugget89

I'm also looking for the 3+ code.

Got sent the <2 code despite being to 5 EPs. Filled in the form and emailed, but these will be long gone by the time they get back to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Ky_mc

Any chance of using the code?

Thanks!

Advertisement