Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Amyone know if tickets still available in installments 45 mins trying no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Emailed last night and submitted a request, this is the reply I got. Thanks a mill TM

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akelly21

Mucker46 wrote: »

Don’t think installment is available anymore. I got 1 ticket on installment and could only get the option for full price on the app for second ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BigMo1

Getting this message for the 3 or more loyalty tickets: "We're sorry, there are no more tickets available for this promotion."

I'm on all morning. Absolute joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akelly21

I believe the people who got the wrong codes for 2 loyalty instead of 3+ loyalty codes and then received the correct ones from TM can pass on the initial code for 2 loyalty to someone else. TM are not cancelling any codes so they can all be used if someone’s stuck. Worked for 2 friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Emailed last night and submitted a request, this is the reply I got. Thanks a mill TM

Got the same thing. What the fck is that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

go into an outlet and quote the 3 references/proof to them.

last year I went to an outlet and they didn't even ask for proof, just gave me the 165 ones straight away...

Outlets just ask for proof, it could be anything. A outlet worker told me last night people can just show him email of receipts etc. He doesn't even care what they show! They will get the reduced price if just ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Now for part 2 of my giving out, pink moon is getting it this time.

I messaged them on facebook and this is the reply I got.

Me: Hi, I notice that the pink moon 2 man tents are €240 this year which is €40 more than 2017 and €60 compared to 2017. Is there any reason for this? Also, are there any earlybird or loyalty offers?

PM: €240 was our final release price for the 2 man in 2017. The increase is due to added facility costs (toilets especially) and transport. Unfortunately we don’t offer loyalty offers.
    Many thanks

Me: What will the final release price be this year?

PM: This is TBC but there will be a slight increase on all units

It may only be €40 more than last year but it is increasing year on year despite no real increase in facilities. I will probably book but it is also tempting to jump ship to eco camping.

So it has become more expensive to provide toilets? But they had less toilets this year, less facilities, the bar was smaller, there was a smaller selection of drinks and food.
    Can they not just be honest and say "we're upping the price because we can".

I haven't received my correct code yet either. Come on ticketmaster you hungry bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Still no code, bought earlybird installment instead and will be hassling them to refund me the difference now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

When do Sunday only tickets normally go on sale? (did they do them this year?)

• Advertisement

Mucker46 wrote: »

someone in my office had no issue getting them a minute ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I have a code for two or less picnics if anyone would like them

Sorry guys gone

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Rfrip wrote: »

I pm'd you but thought you meant 2 or more so ignore that pm :) cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ky_mc

Pm'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Yes I would like them if still available, could you PM me?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭timbel

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Yeah I have. People are giving up too easily. I had to press search tickets at least 100 times before I got lucky.

I've been trying since 9.10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭foxatron

Ive been trying to get some on the site for the last hour! Still no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Still no code, bought earlybird installment instead and will be hassling them to refund me the difference now.

Same here. Have emailed them and tweeted at them to complain. I'm expecting absolutely nothing off the bastards though. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭timbel

If anyone has any spare discount code I would appreciate it. Been to 3 EPs, but got no code at all☹

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭nc6000

So I can select two tickets at full price no problem but if I enter a loyalty code and try and buy two discounted tickets it says not currently available. They must be limited.

I've been trying since 9.10am.
    foxatron wrote: »
    Ive been trying to get some on the site for the last hour! Still no joy

Maybe look at using a different browser - 2 people in my office have booked in last few minute and I've now just booked too.

No delays or anything.

maybe a direct link will help

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/Electric-Picnic-tickets/artist/30690?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

shmeee wrote: »
    Outlets just ask for proof, it could be anything. A outlet worker told me last night people can just show him email of receipts etc. He doesn't even care what they show! They will get the reduced price if just ask.

Can you use installment plan at an outlet? Sorry to ask again boards, I just can't see it answered anywhere so asking again in case you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Steviesol

Booked through app in two seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Ended up paying the €205. Wrong codes unable to get ticket at 185. TM are a joke.

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Maybe look at using a different browser - 2 people in my office have booked in last few minute and I've now just booked too.

No delays or anything.

maybe a direct link will help

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/Electric-Picnic-tickets/artist/30690?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

We are talking about installment plan tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Steviesol wrote: »
    Booked through app in two seconds.

Incredible* speed ;)

* Literally** incredible

** Literally literally

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

It's not even letting me log into the app, it is saying they do not recognise an account with my email address even though I logged into the site on a computer with the exact same details earlier this morning :confused: Ticketmaster are a nightmare.

Also now Pink Moon 2 man tents are sold out (well the cheaper ones anyway), f*cking hell between ticketmaster, pink moon and the Ireland match last night I am fit to rip the head off someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

bigpink wrote: »
    Plenty face value and lower week before
    Not much good when they don’t honor your loyalty anyway

Face value is €250 as the previous poster pointed out.
    Others online the week before were going for €400/€450.
    Today at €165 is a better deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Yeah got the same, the customer services email address being no reply isn't the most helpful

Advertisement