Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

For what its worth. No joy on phones or response from email but I emailed TM with my proofs of purchase from my TM account going back the years and then emailed them my proof of purchase today having paid full early bird with no codes.
    Told them in no uncertain terms to apply the full 3 year discounts back to my credit card and that I will follow up persistently until done.

For the sake of an email it may be worth doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Can you choose installment plan at an outlet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Just got my regular ticket on the 2 or less discount. Feel desperately hard done by that I haven't been given my correct loyalty code. Installment not available with discount it seems. The loyalty thing is one of the few cards EP can play against what Alltogethernow are putting together. Shame to see it being so badly mishandled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭Stillill42

setanta74 wrote: »
    For what its worth. No joy on phones or response from email but I emailed TM with my proofs of purchase from my TM account going back the years and then emailed them my proof of purchase today having paid full early bird with no codes.
    Told them in no uncertain terms to apply the full 3 year discounts back to my credit card and that I will follow up persistently until done.

For the sake of an email it may be worth doing.
    Will follow suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Any codes would be much appreciated by PM :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Just got my regular ticket on the 2 or less discount. Feel desperately hard done by that I haven't been given my correct loyalty code. Installment not available with discount it seems. The loyalty thing is one of the few cards EP can play against what Alltogethernow are putting together. Shame to see it being so badly mishandled.

I got my installment plan with 3 picnics+ discount. It took more than half an hour of constantly being told tickets not available but eventually I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭LowOdour

3 picnic Loyalty Code can through after 9. Managed to use it but instead of getting the Family Camping installments plan, I ended up paying for the full tickets. After this year, I wasnt hugely pushed in going again, but we were hoping to bring kids with us if we did go. What a ****show TM and FR/EP is...and me saying that with best priced tickets you can get!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

chevra13i wrote: »
    It wouldn't work for me when I was trying the installment plan but it was fine when I went for the upfront payment

Same for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Any code, for just 1 ticket would be much appreciated. 
    Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Anybody who ordered PM what was the cheapest you got for 2 man standard,

paid 215 last year and now its 240, just want to see if this is the new 'early bird' price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Has anyone had luck with the installment plan at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akelly21

I have a code for 1 ticket at €165 as just purchased 1 myself. First to PM me can use it. You need to be paying full €165 price and use the app it’s the only way it would work for me installment plan option was sold out

** CODE GONE**

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I have a code for 2 years loyalty if anyone needs it?

Also, couldnt get tickets through the website on a number of different types of browser but got them no problem through the app

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭nc6000

kcdiom wrote:
    Also, couldnt get tickets through the website on a number of different types of browser but got them no problem through the app

kcdiom wrote:
    I have a code for 2 years loyalty if anyone needs it?

I'll take it! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Had to go for the upfront payment. 3 year discount installment plan kept timing out/no tickets available. That was on desktop. Popped over to the app, 3 year discount up front payment, found tickets no problem. Another FYI though, the app refused to add my card and times out, eventually had to go back to the desktop and add the card in billing preferences first.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ky_mc

Akelly21 wrote: »
    I have a code for 1 ticket at €165 as just purchased 1 myself. First to PM me can use it. You need to be paying full €165 price and use the app it’s the only way it would work for me installment plan option was sold out

Wont let me pm you - any chance you can pm ?

Pm'd you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Akelly21 wrote: »

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

nc6000 wrote: »
    Can I have it please?

PM me, but just be aware it's the 1 or 2 picnic code (€191) and you can only purchase one as I have already purchased one

nc6000 wrote: »
    I'll take it! Thanks.

I've sent it by PM ;)

Has anyone had luck with the installment plan at all?

Yeah I have. People are giving up too easily. I had to press search tickets at least 100 times before I got lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Anybody who ordered PM what was the cheapest you got for 2 man standard,

paid 215 last year and now its 240, just want to see if this is the new 'early bird' price

Now for part 2 of my giving out, pink moon is getting it this time.

I messaged them on facebook and this is the reply I got.

Me: Hi, I notice that the pink moon 2 man tents are €240 this year which is €40 more than 2017 and €60 compared to 2017. Is there any reason for this? Also, are there any earlybird or loyalty offers?

PM: €240 was our final release price for the 2 man in 2017. The increase is due to added facility costs (toilets especially) and transport. Unfortunately we don’t offer loyalty offers.
    Many thanks

Me: What will the final release price be this year?

PM: This is TBC but there will be a slight increase on all units

It may only be €40 more than last year but it is increasing year on year despite no real increase in facilities. I will probably book but it is also tempting to jump ship to eco camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akelly21

Ky_mc wrote: »
    Wont let me pm you - any chance you can pm ?

Sorry someone pm’d me just before this message. Codes gone

**Remember - you must be signed up to receive Ticketmaster Offers in order to be eligible to receive loyalty codes by email for future Electric Picnic events.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Like others,I’m having trouble trying to obtain a code,I’ve been to at least 8 of the festivals.

Rang Ticketmaster yesterday,eventually got through only to be told that the codes would not be released until later that evening.No sign of an email yet,can’t get through on the phones,so ended up emailing Ticketmaster and the electricpicnic cutomer services,has anyone had any joy getting codes back on either of these emails?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Eventually got a reply to email requesting code to be told to check Junk / Spam folders. You think I didn't try that Ticketmaster !!!!

Joke of a system and Ticketmaster as helpful as ever

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Like others,I’m having trouble trying to obtain a code,I’ve been to at least 8 of the festivals.

Rang Ticketmaster yesterday,eventually got through only to be told that the codes would not be released until later that evening.No sign of an email yet,can’t get through on the phones,so ended up emailing Ticketmaster and the electricpicnic cutomer services,has anyone had any joy getting codes back on either of these emails?

None whatsoever and had to rely on the kindness of a lovely stranger on this to get a 2 or less discount code. Absolute farce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Now for part 2 of my giving out, pink moon is getting it this time.

I messaged them on facebook and this is the reply I got.

Me: Hi, I notice that the pink moon 2 man tents are €240 this year which is €40 more than 2017 and €60 compared to 2017. Is there any reason for this? Also, are there any earlybird or loyalty offers?

PM: €240 was our final release price for the 2 man in 2017. The increase is due to added facility costs (toilets especially) and transport. Unfortunately we don’t offer loyalty offers.
    Many thanks

Me: What will the final release price be this year?

PM: This is TBC but there will be a slight increase on all units

It may only be €40 more than last year but it is increasing year on year despite no real increase in facilities. I will probably book but it is also tempting to jump ship to eco camping.

Yeah well that's bull,

I got mine on early bird for 215 last year. Silly billies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭optogirl

had to pay all up front but was able to use loyalty code. A lean Autumn awaits

I forwarded them my 3 picnic loyalty message from FR last year and they replied with the code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭GidCudi

Got mine but ditched the attempts to chase down the code and went to Ticketmaster directly this morning and queued. 45mins waiting but got two at €165 after showing pics of wristbands ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Advertisement