Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,548 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    John it's how it works. It's not Hearsay and gossip to state that she had months notice. You can be certain that that's the first thing she would have posted if the landlord illegally put her on the streets. It is a fact that had she engaged with DCC & homeless charities before yesterday evening she would have had a bed for her children last night. I'm that positive that I'd gladly bet that she has a bed for tonight. Same bed she could have had last night if she really wanted.

Second hand unreliable, internet gossip.

Oh. Just saw the FB page, apologies if she's stated all that. Poor kids.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭DONTMATTER

wonder if i rocked up to a cop shop in the city tonight and told them i was homeless and took pictures of my family and posted them on the internet saying it was the states fault would i get a fry up the next morning?

Probably not because you're not actually homeless while these families are.

Turnipman wrote: »
    Whereas you believe that irresponsible serial breeding by adults who have no intention of or any ability to provide for their kids is the kind of cottage industry that should be supported enthusiastically by the Irish taxpayer.

No, just when people find themselves in desperate need of help, they should find it. Instead many here think they should be abused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

DONTMATTER wrote: »
    wonder if i rocked up to a cop shop in the city tonight and told them i was homeless and took pictures of my family and posted them on the internet saying it was the states fault would i get a fry up the next morning?

Probably not because you're not actually homeless while these families are.

No they're not. She's a traveller looking for a hand out.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭WanderlustIre

Am i missing something or is this site full of fascist right wing thinkers?

Why would anyone make a laugh of this? The government have failed those kids. In Irish society no person should not have a front door of their own. I dont believe this to be a pr stunt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

I genuinely believe these type of people think money is created from nothing and the government should just pay for it all through money from nowhere.

I’m serious I don’t think they grasp the concept that someone has to pay for her lifestyle choices.

As she is entitled to like every other person in this country, Traveller or not,

Proof?

No, just when people find themselves in desperate need of help, they should find it. Instead many here think they should be abused.

But she done sunbeds and is a traveller. Thats some peoples logic on why they judge her. Disgraceful

Why would anyone make a laugh of this? The government have failed those kids. In Irish society no person should not have a front door of their own. I dont believe this to be a pr stunt.

In Irish society??

Who made up that rule??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Turnipman

The parent (or parents) have failed those kids; simpliciter.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Proof?

She a traveler or looking for a handout?

In Irish society??

Who made up that rule??

Not a rule the country isnt a 3rd world society.

Turnipman wrote: »
    The parent (or parents) have failed those kids; simpliciter.

Cause she hasnt been housed by the Govt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did you even read her Facebook page? Or are you here looking for a handout as well?

But she done sunbeds and is a traveller. Thats some peoples logic on why they judge her. Disgraceful

These people should be embarrassed and ashamed of their hatred towards those in need. Unfortunately they have no shame. The fortunate thing is that these people are a tiny minority, they just make a lot of noise.

Not a rule the country isnt a 3rd world society.

So it’s your rule and idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Proof?

KH6hHk3.png

Blazer wrote: »
    Did you even read her Facebook page? Or are you here looking for a handout as well?
    Im self employed, I dont need a handout. I provide for myself. But i support these people and their rights.

Proof?

You prove it's genuine so. There, it works both ways.

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    She a traveler or looking for a handout?

This family, just like the other 8 families you thought were in Tallaght garda station last night deserve our support, along with all the other families and people in desperate situations.

So it’s your rule and idea?

Do you believe irish people should be sleeping and dying on the streets of ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

It's the Children that suffer.

Too many people having kids that can't afford and expect people who work to pay the bill

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Heard the head of the Dublin regional homeless on Clare Byrne earlier.

Seems like the family could have been housed but they cut contact with the authorities.

I am not surprised they would do this as we have seen cases of people with publicity getting homed but that shouldn't be how you get homed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

gctest50 wrote: »

KH6hHk3.png

Couldn't see that one coming eh ? :rolleyes:

Blazer wrote: »
    Im self employed, I dont need a handout. I provide for myself. But i support these people and their rights.

These people??
    OMG you can't say that. John Connors and Pavee Point won't like that

KH6hHk3.png

I wasn't looking for proof that they had to sleep in a garda station last night, we already knew that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Turnipman

KH6hHk3.png

There's at least 15 more breeding years left in that lovely lady - perhaps we should consider building a high-rise apartment block for her in order to house the complete family.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,026 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Your ones facebook page is just a car crash. Pictures of her drinking a case of beer and a naggin of vodka, comments about the Polish taking all the houses and getting all the handouts, and the staged photos of the kids in the Garda station to top it all off.

Handout Ireland in the 21st century.

• Advertisement

You prove it's genuine so. There, it works both ways.

They were forced to sleep in a garda station last night. The gardaí rang numerous places to sort accommodation and none could be found. That's solid proof.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement