Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options
1295296297298299301»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I read it just fine, and yours, though I’m leaning more towards giving you the benefit of the doubt that your syntax errors were a deliberate attempt at irony rather than the result of a poor education or some form of learning or cognitive disability.

Ahhhhh I'm all upset now ,

Heil grammar nazism

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Gatling wrote: »

Heil grammar nazism

I think you have a lovely writing style ;)

I think you have a lovely writing style ;)

Why thank you sir

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Dannyriver wrote: »
    From my observation of the latest exchanges you ve been having the clear issue is with worldview and perspective. You are looking at it from a bio psycho social perspective which recognizes the multiple truths that exist subjectively based on every individual's unique perspective

The problem we're having is that OEJ is trying to derail a simple conversation into being a philosophical wankfest where first everyone has to jump through the hopes of agreeing to objective standard of morality before we can even say Hitler was wrong.

It's not the conversation anyone else cares to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Heil grammar nazism

Hold on a minute!

I didn’t comment at all on her spelling, grammar or punctuation. You did, and I assumed that your post was an attempt at irony by purposely including numerous syntax errors, while commenting on the lack of proper punctuation used by the person you were introducing!

There have been numerous examples throughout this thread of posters with poor spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax, and there have been numerous comments made about the poor command of the english language of numerous people who have been introduced to the thread, namely of course Ms. Cash, and now the person you introduced.

Not once did you feign upset with anyone else’s commentary on other people’s command of the english language, and there was plenty of merriment to be had at the expense of others. But when I assume you were going for sarcasm, then you get your knickers in a bunch?

You’re in no position to lecture anyone about personal responsibility with that attitude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,868 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Margaret Cash will be elected to some Dublin Council somewhere soon.

Someone is coaching her. But what the heck, it is up to us to elect those who reflect our views. And she has many of them. Will be interesting to watch what pans out, given that there is no counterpoint at all to any of her statements from the media or anywhere else either. Shoo in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

Paulzx wrote: »
    Please tell me that I'm not the only cabbage on this thread that hasn't got a feckin clue what any of that means

I'd imagine you re not. I figured the only one who might understand was the one it was addressed to. Turns out I was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Austria! wrote: »
    The problem we're having is that OEJ is trying to derail a simple conversation into being a philosophical wankfest where first everyone has to jump through the hopes of agreeing to objective standard of morality before we can even say Hitler was wrong.

It's not the conversation anyone else cares to have.

I’m not trying to derail your wankfest at all, I’m asking is there an objective standard by which every individual shall be judged for their contributions to society, or should we continue on with this wankfest? I don’t know about you, but my arms are tired, I just don’t have the stamina to keep up with more experienced ****.

If you mean the conversation nobody wants to have that focuses on policies, you could have just said that and we could have avoided all this mutual ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Someone is coaching her. But what the heck, it is up to us to elect those who reflect our views. And she has many of them. Will be interesting to watch what pans out, given that there is no counterpoint at all to any of her statements from the media or anywhere else either. Shoo in.

I just listened to that Niall Boylan piece. There's certainly no one coaching her. That was car crash radio

No chance, Even in tallaght Paul Murphy and his like wouldn't have that she would be poison in any race but defiantly more damaging to the likes of AAA/Sin Fein not because of votes but just because she would hope to somewhat place herself in that zone. and of course she's an idiot and travellers don't vote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Remind me to find out who it is and never use them for job interview preparations

I is not tryin to drail your **** at all, I’m aksing is there an objeptive stander be whay every indi vidul shud be judged for ther contributons to society, or shud we be keep wit this ****? I dont no bout you, butt my arms are tyred, I jus dont av the stamna to keep up wit mor experenced wankingers.

If yo meen the converstation nobody wans to ave tat focuseses on policeies, you cud have jus said dat and we could have ovoided all this mutul wanksing

Fixed it for ya no we can all understand what you mean

I appreciate the fact that many of you don't believe me, whew, that's a relief!

But I am not convinced. Didn't she cosy up to Mary Lou and vice versa recently?

Be interesting to see if the Housing Crisis stalwarts throw her to the kerb.

No chance, Even in tallaght Paul Murphy and his like wouldn't have that she would be poison in any race but defiantly more damaging to the likes of AAA/Sin Fein not because of votes but just because she would hope to somewhat place herself in that zone. and of course she's an idiot and travellers don't vote

He's been really quite on cash mcdonagh , considering his office is the nearest to the sdcc office like a 5 minute walk and all this travel on buses would bring her past his office too ,
    None of the local sinn fein TD's or councillors have had nothing to do with her yet Mary Lou posed with her

she did but Mary Lou is a clever enough to side this ****

He's been really quite on cash mcdonagh , considering his office is the nearest to the sdcc office like a 5 minute walk and all this travel on buses would bring her past his office too ,
    None of the local sinn fein TD's or councillors have had nothing to do with her yet Mary Lou posed with her

Too right dosen't want to be friends Id say:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,190 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She did cosy up to Mary Lou but any TD she'd speak to would have feed her the same line as Mary Lou but Mary Lou would be fashionable on her facebook feed!

if they were clever they could target a seat maybe not win but put themselves in a position to take part in media and use it to get across a message . But ......

None of the local sinn fein TD's or councillors have had nothing to do with her yet Mary Lou posed with her[/QUOTE]

I wonder why MLMD did that? I thought she had more brains to see through this. But then again maybe that's why are we are cynical?

However, I thought Cash used the LUAS, and perhaps has free travel aswell. Maybe, possibly, probably, definitely. Along with her car and that caravan that was for sale for a few thousand lids.

Some of us are idiots for listening to people like her, but in fairness if she is getting traction from a one sided media with no right of reply from anyone on the questioning side, well... why wouldn't she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

They're wasting money on building hubs just to push people away to make it look like there's not as many homeless people. This isn't a normal living environment, to throw people in a room and ask them to pay €45 a week... If you had a Dublin City Council house you wouldn't be paying that a week.

https://m.independent.ie/business/budget/my-kids-are-too-anxious-to-go-to-sleep-they-dont-understand-young-mum-in-emergency-accommodation-37372166.html

I know that in one of the housing hubs in north Dublin, every family in it has been offered a house, and every one of them has turned it down. The govt needs to take a hard line with these people. Take the house or your off the list.

• Advertisement

No, she won’t. Shur, da gubberment would rob her blind with all the taxes she’d have to pay.

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

she did but Mary Lou is a clever enough to side this ****

SF are very cosy with john connors , dont see why they would keep a distance from cash ?

No, she won’t. Shur, da gubberment would rob her blind with all the taxes she’d have to pay.

She would have to give up her other state salary of 50 k too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think she's styling herself on Lynne Ruane.
    She ain't no Senator Ruane.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

She would have to give up her other state salary of 50 k too

Would it be cheaper to give her a job as a TD?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Sinn Fein likes to control its members. Imagine trying to control her!!!!:D

I think she's styling herself on Lynne Ruane.
    She ain't no Senator Ruane.

Cash cannot spell anything except euros for free.

I have lots of respect for Senator Lynn Ruane. Great role model for many who did good for themselves with the assistance on offer if you want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: I'm thinking this thread has now run it's full course and then some!

Thanks to all for your contributions and I'm sure we'll meet again in the near future:)

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement