Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭WanderlustIre

These people??
    OMG you can't say that. John Connors and Pavee Point won't like that
    These people meaning people in her situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Do you believe irish people should be sleeping and dying on the streets of ireland.

No but I don’t believe they all deserve a house regardless of their situation like you.

markodaly wrote: »
    Your ones facebook page is just a car crash. Pictures of her drinking a case of beer and a naggin of vodka, comments about the Polish taking all the houses and getting all the handouts, and the staged photos of the kids in the Garda station to top it all off.
    Staged? Any proof they were staged.

No but I don’t believe they all deserve a house regardless of their situation like you.

So if someones family pass away, IE Mother and father and they dont work.
    Should they be put on the street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

I'm just stating now that I don't want my tax money going to this family as I think it's a con and a hoax.
    Can they not just be content with living in a caravan anymore? Why do they need a house at taxpayers money? This contributes to supply issues causing prices to be high and working people not being able to afford them.
    Millennial travelers are the worst.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

DONTMATTER wrote: »
    They were forced to sleep in a garda station last night. The gardaí rang numerous places to sort accommodation and none could be found. That's solid proof.

Don't believe it's true as they were trying to find them accomodation but they cut contact.

The housing authority admitted it is hard to accommodate families that big but they had options.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,094 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

One of the photos while the kids are 'asleep', the kid is wide awake, smiling into the camera. Staged as ****, in an effort to get a house and skip a queue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

You can tell it's past lunch - the AAA/PBP crowd have just got up to defend their people.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭DONTMATTER

The only proof is that it wasn't staged. The gardaí released a statement. There's 8 other families who had to sleep in a garda station last night, I think these people don't believe that either.

I'm just stating now that I don't want my tax money going to this family as I think it's a con and a hoax.
    Can they not just be content with living in a caravan anymore? Why do they need a house at taxpayers money? This contributes to supply issues causing prices to be high and working people not being able to afford them.
    Millennial travelers are the worst.

disgusting post. Reported.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

Mrs Cash looking for more cash.
    there is a joke in there somewhere ...tax payers being the punchline no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

So if someones family pass away, IE Mother and father and they dont work.
    Should they be put on the street?

Nope.

One of the photos while the kids are 'asleep', the kid is wide awake, smiling into the camera. Staged as ****, in an effort to get a house and skip a queue.
    Did they sleep in a garda station?

Calhoun wrote: »
    Don't believe it's true as they were trying to find them accomodation but they cut contact.

The housing authority admitted it is hard to accommodate families that big but they had options.

The statement from the gardaí states otherwise. You think they're lying?

Nope.

So they should be housed?

And the other 8 families who had to sleep at garda stations last night? Or the dozens of families in the past 2 months? They're all staging it to get a non existent free house?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

These people??
    OMG you can't say that. John Connors and Pavee Point won't like that

Shocking racism :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Some people will believe absolutely any old sh**e peddled.

When we stop questioning and applying critical thinking ???

disgusting post. Reported.

Seconded, we can see what type of individual we have posting here. Full of hate and bitterness. True colours exposed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭JayRoc

Why do people keep saying the children are in school uniform (and therefore the picture is not from last night as claimed)?

I can't see school uniforms. I see two of the kids in different blue jumpers.

And anyway didn't the statement from the gardaí confirm it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

This family,

Yes this family

Do go on

Seconded, we can see what type of individual we have posting here. Full of hate and bitterness. True colours exposed.

genuinely turns my stomach seeing the lack of empathy.

You prove it's genuine so. There, it works both ways.

They were forced to sleep in a garda station last night. The gardaí rang numerous places to sort accommodation and none could be found. That's solid proof.

That is not proof of anything at all. Are guards estate agents now? Some people are easily hoodwinked.
    She has 617 facebook friends which is about 3 times as many as me.
    If I found myself homeless like this woman claims I wouldn't be sleeping in a Garda station tonight or any night. I'd be with friends, cousins, work colleagues.
    But it won't happen anyway because I pay my way.

And the other 8 families who had to sleep at garda stations last night? Or the dozens of families in the past 2 months? They're all staging it to get a non existent free house?

Yep

Gatling wrote: »
    Yes this family

Do go on

Stop editing my posts. It's ok to admit you were wrong sometimes. It's only the internet, no one will think worse of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

What does it matter if a child is awake and smiling anyway?

Your child isn’t dirty faced and bawling? SCAM

• Registered Users Posts: 14,094 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Where is the proof that all 8 families slept there last night. None.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

Where is the proof that all 8 families slept there last night. None.

There were 8 families in DIFFERENT Garda stations last night.

Average of about 50 a month.

That is not proof of anything at all. Are guards estate agents now? Some people are easily hoodwinked.
    She has 617 facebook friends which is about 3 times as many as me.
    If I found myself homeless like this woman claims I wouldn't be sleeping in a Garda station tonight or any night. I'd be with friends, cousins, work colleagues.
    But it won't happen anyway because I pay my way.

You don't have a clue about her situation.

• Advertisement

Yep

You've already been exposed as a nasty, hate filled individual. I'm sure the mods will sort you out soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement