Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you look down on people with tattoos?

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

He's not supposed to look nice.

He's an MS 13 gang member.

MS 13 gang members are people too. I bet Juan likes to look pretty for his cell mate sometimes.

Only if they are shorter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

And now, a musical interlude from The Who:

Now I'm older, I'm tattooed all over
    My wife is tattooed too ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

OP It pretty much says a lot about YOUR character, to be so shallow and narrow minded. Of course the typical stereotypes are thrown out like that person smokes, might be on social welfare, trend follower or seeking attention or validation. why am I not surprised.

I mean are we still living in the 1940's rural Ireland where its only criminals or sailors that gets tattoos!? To each their own, But to judge a stranger? Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Mmmmmm love a guy with a few Tattoos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 annaboniface55

Each to their own

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I've gone from nothing to a lower leg sleeve type thing in the space of 6 months.

One more session and it's done.
    Not going near the shin bone again! Awful sensation!

Advertisement