Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene III(b) - Into the Jungle

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭Evade

"Richer than a seacaptain!? At last" Therai pulls out the statue "I found this in a completely separate Málëhro ruin... Come to think of it that ruin might have another one of those gems"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Evade wrote: »
    "Richer than a seacaptain!? At last" Therai pulls out the statue "I found this in a completely separate Málëhro ruin... Come to think of it that ruin might have another one of those gems"
    "Far richer my boy...and another gem you say...I'm sure we can find a well armed group to get that for us.

My boy...many will try to manipulate you for your wealth...I offer myself to you as your humble servant...I know a good house in the city...unless it's a boat you want?"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭Evade

"Have them watch out for an ant with extra legs" Therai thinks for a moment "I think I'll head home, it's been years. I might be able to use a good business partner"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

"Well my boy...let's get you a ship then...so many options, a house in Zassan...a garden domicile in Osinzir, really with that my boy the world is your oyster...."

He leads Therai out of the shop, chatting about their future.

Little do the villagers know that the richest Tiefling in the world is passing them by.

"Therai, I think I'll get out of your back when we get to your new place....we could both use the space..." Herraormr says popping out.

It's a beautiful sunset over the Carnea bay.

Advertisement