Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The horrific death of Ana Kriegel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    You d be surprised how much has been learned from the incarceration of murderers over the decades

i'm not talking about your commoner-garden murderer. you are obviously not paying attention. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

judeboy101 wrote: »
    There is a good chance that one of the perpetrators is a female.

If not, get ready for another round of "because there are some psychopathic males in the world who society doesn't properly deal with, let's talk about how masculinity itself must be destroyed" sh!te in the mainstream media from the usual suspects.

I've come to just naturally expect this any time a crime of this nature is committed, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

My wife would support me 100%

Are you a father married?

I am a mother and married. Dead are dead, It's the living that have to pick up the pieces. Would you and your wife forget you have other children to revenge the one you can't do anything anymore for?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

i'm not talking about your commoner-garden murderer. you are obviously not paying attention.

Please do fill us in?

JennyZ wrote: »
    It's very sad and your story is too. It's about recognising the traits of psychopaths maybe sometimes family members are too close to call it or even understand what psychopathic traits are, lack of empathy etc can be very telling for a start.

Even if they recognise it though, what exactly are they supposed to do? Some of the psychpathic kids I knew growing up actually had (outwardly at least) nice seeming families who had basically tried everything and just been ignored. Short of physically tying somebody up in a straitjacket, how do you stop a violent person from being violent if they've made it clear that their minds aren't capable of either comprehending or caring about consequences, punishments, etc?

People like this need to be committed, basically.

• Advertisement

JennyZ wrote: »
    It's very sad and your story is too. It's about recognising the traits of psychopaths maybe sometimes family members are too close to call it or even understand what psychopathic traits are, lack of empathy etc can be very telling for a start.

Even then who would believe their child will do something like that. If it was a child but I kind of expect news it was some local spotty teenager nobody thought much of.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Even if they recognise it though, what exactly are they supposed to do? Some of the psychpathic kids I knew growing up actually had (outwardly at least) nice seeming families who had basically tried everything and just been ignored. Short of physically tying somebody up in a straitjacket, how do you stop a violent person from being violent if they've made it clear that their minds aren't capable of either comprehending or caring about consequences, punishments, etc?

People like this need to be committed, basically.

A tiny percentage of people are diagnosed a psychopaths or sociopaths in society and you knew a few of them ? How do you know Thier diagnosis ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,503 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

To be fair to Dublinbuster, that first line is obviously intended to have begun with "If I come on here..............."

Also, Dublinbuster appears to have remained respectful even though the message was intended to be private.
    So starting out with a subject line of "only idiots are SJW" is your definition of 'respectful'?
    As a father of a girl around her age I would end them and face the consequences

I presume most fathers would feel the same

Some wives might be glad to see the back of a violent husband all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

meeeeh wrote: »
    I am a mother and married. Dead are dead, It's the living that have to pick up the pieces. Would you and your wife forget you have other children to revenge the one you can't do anything anymore for?

I have another child and I would have no trouble telling him why I was away

Each to their own but knowing the system these b@stards will not face real justice

peaceboi wrote: »
    <snip>

nothing wrong with her VLOG but cannot help but feel she may have unwittingly attracted the wrong sort of attention.
    as a father of young children, i would be very unhappy if they posted online like this. too many freaks out there sadly.
    (see 7.15 to 7.40 mins !)
    wonder if police are following this line of enquiry ....?

• Advertisement

So starting out with a subject line of "only idiots are SJW" is your definition of 'respectful'?

Some wives might be glad to see the back of a violent husband all right.

Is this for real?

Even then who would believe their child will do something like that. If it was a child but I kind of expect news it was some local spotty teenager nobody thought much of.

how do you know it was another child?
    have the police confirmed this?

I have another child and I would have no trouble telling him why I was away

Ah sure, it's ok then. He won't miss growing up without a father at all.

I know why people say they will revenge the death of their child but the real courage is in supporting the living and making sure the rest of the family doesn't fall apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭corks finest

Extremely sad, IRELAND has officially gone mad

if were to believe the 'er "informed" genius posters of this thread, the murderer/s were children of foreigners, most likely from a country "that does not respect women" aided by others and including a number of females.

who needs The Sun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

An appalling crime, my heart goes out to the family of this young girl.

People saying rehabilitation for the vermin who committed this, you can’t
    rehabilitate someone who does this, don’t bother wasting tax payers money.

The scum should be thrown down a septic tank regardless of age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

As a father of a girl around her age I would end them and face the consequences

I presume most fathers would feel the same

And yet it never happens. Who knows what you would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

And leave the wife and other kids not just without their sister but also without their father? Leave the mother to hold together the family while you would be playing Rambo to feel better.

It is absolutely horrific what happened and I feel so sorry for her family.

You'd get about 18 months in this country, its not like illegally importing garlic

A tiny percentage of people are diagnosed a psychopaths or sociopaths in society and you knew a few of them ? How do you know Thier diagnosis ?

It’s not that small. It’s about 1%. We’ve all met one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    An appalling crime, my heart goes out to the family of this young girl.

People saying rehabilitation for the vermin who committed this, you can’t
    rehabilitate someone who does this, don’t bother wasting tax payers money.

The scum should be thrown down a septic tank regardless of age
    Agree IOO%

• Advertisement

And yet it never happens. Who knows what you would do.

I have a fare idea

Anyway enough RIP to the girl

It’s not that small. It’s about 1%. We’ve all met one.

How do you know you met one ?

Anyone who would throw firework at a cat or shout threats and obscenities at random people on the street for "craic" is, if not a clinical psychopath, certainly a societal one. And by societal, I mean the type of person who should be either locked up or monitored by GPS 24 hours a day to make sure they're not f*cking with random people for "fun".

Anyone who would throw firework at a cat or shout threats and obscenities at random people on the street for "craic" is, if not a clinical psychopath, certainly a societal one. And by societal, I mean the type of person who should be either locked up or monitored by GPS 24 hours a day to make sure they're not f*cking with random people for "fun".

Right , ok .

I'm out .

How do you know you met one ?

Because I understand statistics.

Right , ok .

I'm out .

You flounced out of this thread because someone called cat torturers psychopaths. (In fact they may not be, nor are all psychopaths necessarily dangerous but cat torturers are definitely subject to anti social behaviour which is a super set of sociopathy).

You also seem to get angry st the idea that there maybe psychopaths out there.

What hasn’t angered you - not enough for you to comment anyway - is the killing itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,875 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Case in point.

People are too trusting.

There’s some real nutters out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Time has changes the nation, put it to the people again.
    Every week we hear of some criminal getting a soft sentence for crime, i for one am sick and tired of it, and i doubt i am the only one.

We work hard, pay taxes and obey the law, while the criminal element of the country are allowed to run wild, and when caught its the probation act for them.

Use some of our tax money to erect wooden huts on a island of the west coast, abandon the prisoners there to serve time.
    Make prison time so fúcking miserable that a single month on the island cold and wet will put them back on the straight and narrow.

Two observations.

1) We're not allowed have the death penalty, we're part of Europe.

2) The legal system is the way it is because there are a lot of solicitors and barristers to be fed. Lads in prison means no one to represent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

If the perpetrator was a child, I suspect he lacked proper mentorship.

I'd like to say fcuk off. but as I'd get banned I won't, Mentorship, upbringing, race or age have nothing to do with being a fcuking evil kunt. look at that animal Venables, all the (counselling) he got in prison didn't change him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Are you a father married?

100% No father could live any kind of life while his child's killer was still drawing breath.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement