Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holocaust Denial [MOD NOTE POST #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Dohnjoe failed to tell you is the court conviction was thrown out in 1994 and all charges were dropped it was proven to be a mistrial

Can you provide the source of that pasted material you posted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

At the 1989 IHR Conference, Leuchter dramatically called for a neutral, international commission of engineers, historians and scholars to go to Auschwitz and the other camps, and to either confirm or repudiate his findings. Not surprisingly, those who have been trying so hard to silence and discredit Leuchter have ignored his challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe failed to tell you is the court conviction was thrown out in 1994 and all charges were dropped it was proven to be a mistrial
    Ok, we're into the phase where you are just making **** up now.

You are just copy pasting racist propaganda that promotes racists and Neo-nazis as experts and outright lies.
    I won't engage you further.

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok, we're into the phase where you are just making **** up now.

You are just copy pasting racist propaganda that promotes racists and Neo-nazis as experts and outright lies.
    I won't engage you further.

Supreme Court of Canada Building Ottawa, Canada August 27, 1992
    http://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/historical-perspective/en/timePortals/milestones/132mile.asp

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Can you provide the source of that pasted material you posted?

Posted it to Kingmob instead you find it there.

• Advertisement

Posted it to Kingmob instead you find it there.

I don't see it - what is the source of this material in post #22?
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106904744&postcount=23

I don't see it - what is the source of this material in post #22?

Is even the link you posted from Wikipedia charges was dropped. Looks at the end line of the information trials of the 80's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Z%C3%BCndel

Post 23? That's just a summary of all the claims made by Holocaust deniers. I just posted it so we know what the arguments are!

Is even the link you posted from Wikipedia charges was dropped. Looks at the end line of the information trials of the 80's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Z%C3%BCndel

?

I'm asking for the source of the material you posted here

Where did you copy and paste that from?

?

I'm asking for the source of the material you posted here

Where did you copy and paste that from?

Here why https://www.quora.com/Did-gas-chambers-really-exist

Author copied the information from the web I seen it before on other sites. It just a nice post put together with all the arguments.

Here why https://www.quora.com/Did-gas-chambers-really-exist

Author copied the information from the web I seen it before on other sites. It just a nice post put together with all the arguments.

Which author?

Who wrote this?

• Advertisement

Which author?

Who wrote this?

What difference does it make who wrote it, the discussion was about the holocaust? If you have a problem with it talk about what you dislike and tell us why?

What difference does it make who wrote it,

jesus christ

I'm done here too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,825 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Dohnjoe and King Mob I know it may feel as if it was a waste of time to engage someone like that, but keep in mind the objective isn't to change his mind, it's to reveal the (to be charitable) sophistry and disingenuousness that invariably looted behind these kinds of nonsensical theories. The rapid breakdown of his argument, from making one numbers claim to making a whole horde of them as distraction to simply copy pasting vast swathes of unattributed assertions about the existence of gas chambers (what happened to the original 4 million claim?), All of this isn't evidence of your failure, it's the closest thing to success that's possible. You've made the guy look a complete fool (again, being charitable, a less generous interpretation might be offered). Deep down he knows this. Well done.

Dohnjoe and King Mob I know it may feel as if it was a waste of time to engage someone like that, but keep in mind the objective isn't to change his mind, it's to reveal the (to be charitable) sophistry and disingenuousness that invariably looted behind these kinds of nonsensical theories. The rapid breakdown of his argument, from making one numbers claim to making a whole horde of them as distraction to simply copy pasting vast swathes of unattributed assertions about the existence of gas chambers (what happened to the original 4 million claim?), All of this isn't evidence of your failure, it's the closest thing to success that's possible. You've made the guy look a complete fool (again, being charitable, a less generous interpretation might be offered). Deep down he knows this. Well done.

I love how a new guy just pops in and ignored both of those guys never debunked the information I provided. If that's standard you think it winning an argument I give up, never mind them.

jesus christ

I'm done here too

Why am not surprised this my experience with you guys for last week. Ignoring the evidence and just engaging in generalities and half-truths and deflection tactics.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression I wanted to engage you directly. I absolutely don't. I was just admiring the posters who were willing to do so.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression I wanted to engage you directly. I absolutely don't. I was just admiring the posters who were willing to do so.

Sure this board is full of people like you;)

Sure this board is full of people like you;)
    People who don't want to engage with you? I'll bet it is.

People who don't want to engage with you? I'll bet it is.

I dealing with people on here who prefer to live in their own bubble of reality. I don't mind if I am wrong I just dislike dishonest debate. Dohnjoe tried to debunk something but left out that guy was acquitted in another court case. He left that part out probably because he didn't know or had researched it. His debating the subject with not knowing the full facts fully and only using information that agrees with his version of reality.

Some of the intellectual dishonesty I am experiencing on here.

Realt Dearg Sec@ They asked me where did I find that 9.2 million Jews lived in Europe number from, I showed them. Did you get that from a racist website, just disputing it out of hand? They ignore those numbers came from the Jewish committee in 1933.

They ignored the Jewish foundations claimed in 1950 4 million Jews lived in Europe. They are going out of there way to claim no Jews left Europe between 1933 and 1950 that's 17 years. Even though highly likely millions of Jewish people left Europe.

The 6 million figure doesn't make sense using numbers the Jews have got.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

What difference does it make who wrote it, the discussion was about the holocaust? If you have a problem with it talk about what you dislike and tell us why?

It's very much relevant as there are supposed scholars who are nothing more than Nazis. You've literally denied certain people are holocaust survivors, you've denied gas chambers and incinerators and you deny the number. How is that not holocaust denial? You've literally denied central aspects to the holocaust.

Also here's Elie Weisel's tattoo, him being a survivor of the holocaust has never been denied except by some nut jobs with zero credibility.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XYgtg9j3SDI/WN_QwLdMgVI/AAAAAAAAAXk/qYFQxrKlmGc-oY-TqBtx4B_LOG5WtnwDQCLcB/s1600/mg.png

Realt Dearg Sec@ They asked me where did I find that 9.2 million Jews lived in Europe number from, I showed them.
    That's not what you were asked.
    You again are inventing your reality around you.

And again: Not "the Jews", Historians.

Constantly refering to "the Jews" the way you are is very reminiscent of the racists and neo-nazis you are propping up as experts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Where did the Jews move to during World War 2 that they were able to escape the holocaust? Can you give corresponding increases in Jewish populations in other countries around the world to account for them escaping being annihilated by the Nazi regime?

pitifulgod wrote: »
    It's very much relevant as there are supposed scholars who are nothing more than Nazis. You've literally denied certain people are holocaust survivors, you've denied gas chambers and incinerators and you deny the number. How is that not holocaust denial? You've literally denied central aspects to the holocaust.

Also here's Elie Weisel's tattoo, him being a survivor of the holocaust has never been denied except by some nut jobs with zero credibility.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XYgtg9j3SDI/WN_QwLdMgVI/AAAAAAAAAXk/qYFQxrKlmGc-oY-TqBtx4B_LOG5WtnwDQCLcB/s1600/mg.png

The strange case about Elie Weisel tattoo or marking it completely faded and indiscernible. Plenty of Jewish people who were held at the Auschwitz concentration camp still have their tattoos and you can make out numbers clearly on their arm still. Nobody disputing Jews was at Auschwitz and got numbered on their arm.

Now, this will shock and you never heard about this.Miklos Gruner pictured below a Jewish Holocaust survivor. He described Elie Weisel as an imposter who faking a holocaust past. He stole his friend identity Lázár Wiesel with tattoo number A-7713

450001.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

The strange case about Elie Weisel tattoo or marking it completely faded and indiscernible. Plenty of Jewish people who were held at the Auschwitz concentration camp still have their tattoos and you can make out numbers clearly on their arm still. Nobody disputing Jews was at Auschwitz and got numbered on their arm.

Now, this will shock and you never heard about this.Miklos Gruner pictured below a Jewish Holocaust survivor. He described Elie Weisel as an imposter who faking a holocaust past. He stole his friend identity Lázár Wiesel with tattoo number A-7713

450001.png

And absolutely nothing he claims is proven. Tattoos from camps would have varied in quality and tonnes of other factors that would influence their appearance as you age. Eg skin damage such as sun damage can dramatically change appearance. But you're just gonna follow this line because you have to believe every conspiracy going.

King Mob wrote: »
    That's not what you were asked.
    You again are inventing your reality around you.

And again: Not "the Jews", Historians.

Constantly refering to "the Jews" the way you are is very reminiscent of the racists and neo-nazis you are propping up as experts.

Yes, you did you denied those numbers came from a legitimate historical source. You claimed these numbers came from a racist site.

pitifulgod wrote: »
    And absolutely nothing he claims is proven. Tattoos from camps would have varied in quality and tonnes of other factors that would influence their appearance as you age. Eg skin damage such as sun damage can dramatically change appearance. But you're just gonna follow this line because you have to believe every conspiracy going.

A genuine Holocaust survivor believes Weisel a fraud and stole his friend identity to become famous.

In 1986 a Swedish news paper arranged for him to meet what he thought would be his old friend. Instead it was Elie Wiesel, who Grüner claims he never saw before.”Wiesel refused to show me his tattoo. It was a very short meeting.”

Where did the Jews move to during World War 2 that they were able to escape the holocaust? Can you give corresponding increases in Jewish populations in other countries around the world to account for them escaping being annihilated by the Nazi regime?

Jews migrated from Europe to the Middle East, UK, America and South America during the period 1933 to 1950.

Jews left Europe for Palestine between the years 1946 and 1950. Remember the Jews themselves claimed in 1950 there were 4 million Jews still left in Europe and had not moved away to other countries.

I personally have looked into the increases in Jewish populations in other countries.

Yes, you did you denied those numbers came from a legitimate historical source. You claimed these numbers came from a racist site.
    4 lies in a row. That's very impressive for a short post like that.

I never denied those numbers, I just denied your interpretation of them. Your interpretation of them comes from racist propaganda.
    Regardless, those numbers were not an answer to the original question asked on this thread.
    You ignored it repeatedly, then threw out a string of random lies and factoids that you were too lazy to actually write yourself, so you stole it from some randomer on the internet.

It's been pointed out that your behavior is showing people just how ridiculous and dishonest holocaust denial is.

• Advertisement

I personally have looked into the increases in Jewish populations in other countries.

That's a lie.
    Watching youtube videos is not "personally looking into something."

If this is not the case, post your research.
    Hell, even post a number with some kind of legitimate backing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement