Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene I - Heroes for hire

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭Evade

Therai presses on but starts dragging his feet from tiredness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

A large dwarven landsubmarine, a small rock cavern sealed in a metal cylinder, approaches them along the road, about two miles off with powerful magic crystals lighting the path in front of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

OOC : coming from or going to the pyramid. Also, any visible entourage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Fourier wrote: »
    Retula and Rhiggy soon spot a very well maintained road cut through the desert. In fact of the highest craftsmanship, a dwarven road.

It leads to the pyramid.

We keep going

Banjo wrote: »
    OOC : coming from or going to the pyramid. Also, any visible entourage?
    OOC: Going to

• Advertisement

A large dwarven landsubmarine, a small rock cavern sealed in a metal cylinder, approaches them along the road, about two miles off with powerful magic crystals lighting the path in front of them.

Move towards it at a half angle
    Planning on getting in range to see more option s

The landsubmarine only has a single viewing port, but it is dim within and hard to see. It could hold no more than ten dwarves.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vrakrash, after a rest pushes on in the direction of the pyramid, following the direction Sarric took. He leaves strict instructions with the Zassan guards to look after his gem with their lives if need be.

Sarric and Varkrash catch up with Retula and Rhiggy, the landsubmarine is now only half a mile away.

Therai struggles over a hill, but sees the road and the others nearby ahead of him.

• Advertisement

OOC : Aside from the road, is it just sand or is there any variance to the terrain, any vegetation of any description? Also, does it light up behind itself?

He joins the others and as he spots the Dwarf submarine he shudders "I hope that metal worm doesnt end up inside me too"

Looking around there is little vegetation near the road, all Retula can see is the slight rise of the ground in the distance to a Mesa overlooking the pyramid. Though this does not lie in the direction from which they are approaching.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Evade wrote: »
    He joins the others and as he spots the Dwarf submarine he shudders "I hope that metal worm doesnt end up inside me too"

Vrakrash laughs.

'Fear not friend. They will have to taste my steel before that happens.'

I stealth onwards twoards the pyramid

Rhiggy reaches the pyramid an hour later.

A large dwarven temple has been constructed into the pyramid's Southern face.

Rhiggy reaches the pyramid an hour later.

A large dwarven temple has been constructed into the pyramid's Southern face.

To which Deity ?

"Pssst! Spiderdrow! Should we be worried that we're being followed by a giant flask?"
    Retula follows, stealthily as she can.

Is the landsub heading towards the pyramid ?

"Pssst! Spiderdrow! Should we be worried that we're being followed by a giant flask?"
    Retula follows, stealthily as she can.

I shake my head, and give a thimble up

• Advertisement

Therai strolls toward the pyramid longing for a bed.

A dwarven delegation notices Therai and shouts at him.

"You weary wanderer? The desert she ain't an easy one a' this time a nigh'. Come inside lad, we have warm beds and food fer you."

Tigger wrote: »
    To which Deity ?
    The Southern Face sports a nude statue, with its beard painted red, holding an axe and a dragon's head.

"You weary wanderer? The desert she ain't an easy one a' this time a nigh'. Come inside lad, we have warm beds and food fer you."

Vrakrash follows Therai.

'Be ye friend or foe, dwarf? I do not wish any conflict.'

Therai heads in because there's food.

The Southern Face sports a nude statue, with its beard painted red, holding an axe and a dragon's head.

I’m a veteran mercenary have i an idea who this is and what his followers would believe

(throwing history - 3 in behind Rhiggy ón This since the ascension was only 200 years ago)

Tigger wrote: »
    I’m a veteran mercenary have i an idea who this is and what his followers would believe
    It's the Dwarven God of Retribution, Seduction and Conversation, BandyLegs MacGillicuddy.

The acolytes of the faith must usually bed members of other species and right several wrongs throughout the land, as well as be capable of composing speeches in their own honour afterward.

OOC: Oh Christ, the dwarves in the submarine are gonna try and sleep with Therai now aren't they :pac:

• Advertisement

(throwing history - 3 in behind Rhiggy ón This since the ascension was only 200 years ago)
    Retula knows this is the spot of BandyLegs apotheosis two centuries ago. Dwarves of his faith are typically an extroverted lot and good natured.

OOC: Evade, BandyLegs was Necro's character in the last game who ascended to Godhood at this pyramid.

Advertisement