Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The question has to be asked - who decided Balbriggan for example - was to be ghettoised?

The planners and council most have known the town had disproportionate immigrant population in recent years. They must have known they are creating a ghetto.

Exact same mistakes we were told Ireland would avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    The thing that never ceases to amaze me is that if the Left actually had their way on the whole multicultural/bring-em-all-regardless idea, it'd be their lifestyles and freedoms that would be the first to suffer should some of the more "incompatible" regimes take hold.

Turkeys voting for Christmas is right.

Did you ever think that in fighting for the rights of individuals the left are stopping unsavory sorts from taking over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

there's only one race and that's the human race ok

Politically correct globalist nonsense

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

enricoh wrote: »
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/health/north-dublin-residents-vigilante-15495318.amp

Locals in quiet little villages having to set up neighbourhood patrols to try n keep the place safe for their kids to walk about in.
    Multicultural enrichment. Jaysus t'is great altogether. So the rinse and repeat of every other European country that has gone down this route.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

The balbriggan situation has unfolded like a slow motion car crash and will continue to do so. The first Africans arrived in the early 2000s in the town as the economy was picking up and new houses were being built for working people with mortgages. They then encouraged their friends to come live here as they graduated from Mosney camp. Now as their families grow up we are starting to see the results of this with crime, grime and economic stagnation becoming the norm. What’s next for Balbriggan? Probably something like white flight where white people who are sick of the problems start to move to other towns. So basically the future of balbriggan looks bleak. Something we’ve seen happen to many towns and cities in America.

It is 100% guaranteed to happen. It's also happened in Sweden, France, Britain and Belgium..............an intolerable and rapid increase in crime leads to white flight.

One need only need to look at videos and photos of places like Detroit 60 years ago and today to see what I mean.

But of course, none of this matters to the elitist Leftists who run our Media and Legal systems.

Nobody will dare say so much as a bad word against their little darlings........even if their little darlings are actively engaging in crime and destroying once safe communities.

Always funny though, how Leftists in the Media and Legal systems never invite their little darlings to live in their neck of the wood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

enricoh wrote: »
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/health/north-dublin-residents-vigilante-15495318.amp

Locals in quiet little villages having to set up neighbourhood patrols to try n keep the place safe for their kids to walk about in.
    "Racist mob attacks innocent ethnic minority children"

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Grayson wrote: »
    Did you ever think that in fighting for the rights of individuals the left are stopping unsavory sorts from taking over?

I think you have it backwards to be honest. In my view it's the ineptitude of centre-left Govts around Europe that has led to gains for the 'far-right'. Andalusian regional elections at the weekend being the latest example.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I've always believed that we should help those in need and accept those seeking refugee status IF they deserve it.

I've also believed in very harsh and swift deportation of individuals who do not appreciate the new lift they have been given.

Instead we are stuck with it taking years to deport someone because they are allowed appeal after appeal all funded by the tax payer.

You or your kids break the law the the whole family should be immediately stuck on a plane and sent to whatever ****hole they came from. No appeals or trials, gone.

Detroit 1950's

3155090744_44a4c71355_b.jpg

kresge-shoppers-2.jpg

28313_3JP2-wi-he-re1-x0-y0-sw-sh-ro-final.jpg

Steve's-HouseTheWayItWas_cx.jpg

JCC_3.jpg

a5ef908ca22968637d19df696a2c1873.png

Detroit today

976ab655eedebbb1be858ff2f16b71a1--urban-decay-photography-slums.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

oakwood-heights-0.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

a1a4ac3bed35a75429763b39fde55053.jpg

Detroit+slums+3.jpeg

Eoo6y.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The decline of Detroit had more to do with inefficient union work practices and a city dependent on the auto industry.

• Advertisement

The decline of Detroit had more to do with inefficient union work practices and a city dependent on the auto industry.

Completely untrue, Detroit had many other businesses and industries that could have
    at least sustained it until it found another avenue. Other cities have lost large industries and have not gone down the path of Detroit.

I suggest some reading up on the Devil's Night phenomenon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Odhinn

DS86DS wrote: »
    Completely (..............)

Racist nonsense. It's the collapse of the auto industry that did for detroit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Ronaldinho wrote: »
    I think you have it backwards to be honest. In my view it's the ineptitude of centre-left Govts around Europe that has led to gains for the 'far-right'. Andalusian regional elections at the weekend being the latest example.

That's the start of a ripple in Spain.
    I've said it a number of times that people who are generally centre-leaning are being forced to the right and sadly to the far right. For ultra liberals and leftist groups, it is not just enough to push through their agenda; they accept no compromise and it's either their way or no way.
    While one of the platforms for the Far Right party in Andalusia is controlling their borders and restricting immigration, which is understandable as 53,000 crossed into the region from North Africa this year, the other platforms are rather bothersome e.g. restricting abortion and rolling back domestic violence laws.

But as I said, citizens are forced into voting for the party that will restrict illegal economic migration. They cannot continue accepting 53,000 economic migrants from Africa into Andalusia every year.
    Ireland will similarly react, but it will take a little more time.

Odhinn wrote: »

And you are an expert on the decline of Detroit?

Of course it has nothing to do with widespread arson, rampant crime and a failure of ethnic integration and the resulting white flight based on understandable fear.

No, no, no....... Detroit is the way it is today because of some evil white men and the collapse of the Ford factories. Nothing at all to do with the thousands of events which have happened since the early 1970s.

DS86DS wrote: »
    And you are an expert on the decline of Detroit?

Of course it has nothing to do with widespread arson, rampant crime and a failure of ethnic integration and the resulting white flight based on understandable fear.

No, no, no....... Detroit is the way it is today because of some evil white men and the collapse of the Ford factories. Nothing at all to do with the thousands of events which have happened since the early 1970s.

Yep. You just have to stop looking up racist cack on the internet. You'll feel better about things in the long run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

Kivaro wrote: »
    That's the start of a ripple in Spain.
    I've said it a number of times that people who are generally centre-leaning are being forced to the right and sadly to the far right. For ultra liberals and leftist groups, it is not just enough to push through their agenda; they accept no compromise and it's either their way or no way.
    While one of the platforms for the Far Right party in Andalusia is controlling their borders and restricting immigration, which is understandable as 53,000 crossed into the region from North Africa this year, the other platforms are rather bothersome e.g. restricting abortion and rolling back domestic violence laws.

But as I said, citizens are forced into voting for the party that will restrict illegal economic migration. They cannot continue accepting 53,000 economic migrants from Africa into Andalusia every year.
    Ireland will similarly react, but it will take a little more time.

agree with this
    the difference is the spanish arent bein racist about it, as spanish are not white so don't have white prvelige

Yep. You just have to stop looking up racist cack on the internet. You'll feel better about things in the long run.

So the term "racist" so beloved by leftists now extends to facts and clear proof along with imagery.

Are inanimate objects such as photos now racist as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

What earth does detriot have to do with the subject of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

I really think that issue in Ireland is that gangs of people, no matter where they are from -can effectively roam around making life a living hell for the citizens they interact with.

This shouldn't be about where these are from, as there are other area's where Irish Teenagers and other groups that are causing a lot of trouble for locals.

This is should be about what can be done to stop this and why are law abiding citizens not being protected.

Black people = evil = "fall" of detroit = its us next because balbriggan

Nothing to do with changes in industry and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Red not what the poster said just the usual hysterical loony left nonsense from yourself and a few of you boardie friends.

Green we all know that you know that you are just posting inane rubbish what do you know about Detroit?:rolleyes:

What would you attribute the record high murder rate in London along with stabbings and acid attacks?

Red not what the poster said just the usual hysterical loony left nonsense from yourself and a few of you boardie friends.

Green we all know that you know that you are just posting inane rubbish what do you know about Detroit?:rolleyes:

What would you attribute the record high murder rate in London along with stabbings and acid attacks?

Urban gang culture. We aren't exactly in the clear there ourselves.

Are you on commision everytime you use that word.
    To be honest, I don't really much care about this thread I am not from Balbriggan, however, I see the same lefty Liberal bullying going on here by a few posters that I have seen in the Margret Cash Thread.

I don't have any problem with black people and I work with a good few of them and get on with them all they seem like nice people that gang in Balbriggan does not.

This is 90% of your argument this is the nuke to be deployed to shut up people you do not agree with well I will tell you it does not work on me.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c0569106a7a4a2f59a58f5e

Just to add I truly believe in equality many estates have little scrotes going around on scrambler bikes and quad bikes and these are white Irish youths and they are nothing but scum.

Scum is scum and all scum should be treated the same I have no time for excuses for any reason.

Edit before the influx of immigration the Liberals and Leftys were making every excuse for Irish scum oh they came from a broken home and so on.

I don't believe innocent hard working people should have to suffer and be silenced just to appease people making excuses for scumbags.

I believe everybody should be held accountable for their OWN actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

The question has to be asked - who decided Balbriggan for example - was to be ghettoised?

The planners and council most have known the town had disproportionate immigrant population in recent years. They must have known they are creating a ghetto.

Exact same mistakes we were told Ireland would avoid.

The conditions for a ghetto were laid down long before the migration happened tbf

The land where Legoland now sits on was rezoned in the late 90s and the majority of the shoddily built housing estates were thrown up between 2002 and 2008.

Basically Balbriggan is a blueprint for what not to do when planning the expansion of a town

its an old online story
    apparently africans moving to detroit led to "white flight" which lead to the downfall of michigan

it's completely incomparable for slaves descendants and asylum seekers

i'd blame steven claxlyey robbinson to be honest

Typical Leftist manoeuvre. First try to make your opponents look like fools, regardless of what evidence that can be presented.

Secondly, demonise them with the "Racist!!!!!" tag.......and in doing so trying to end any open discussion on the topic.

Just in case you haven't made an effort to read over some of the last few pages of this thread........ you'd see the topic of White Flight been brought up.

And given what is happening in Balbriggan, it is not too far a stretch to suggest that Balbriggan and other areas are heading for the same fate as hundreds of cities across Europe and America.

But factual evidence on the Leftists part and the burden of proof that White Flight won't happen just as they have happened in countless areas similiar to what Balbriggan is experiencing can't be done

So instead just scream.....racist!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

P_1 wrote: »
    The conditions for a ghetto were laid down long before the migration happened tbf

The land where Legoland now sits on was rezoned in the late 90s and the majority of the shoddily built housing estates were thrown up between 2002 and 2008.

Basically Balbriggan is a blueprint for what not to do when planning the expansion of a town

Some of the building that went on in Balbriggan is horrific. Crammed as many undersized houses as possible into an area and make sure there are no green areas. A trip though sections of the town just screams greed on behalf of the planners and developers.

• Advertisement

Urban gang culture. We aren't exactly in the clear there ourselves.

the right are trying to frame the muggings as racist against whites, :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement