Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

MFPM wrote: »
    That's a matter of opinion. You stated you like 'calling out nonsense' - why be offended when I call out yours?

You were replying to All Seeing Eye not me why would I be offended?

Your right I don’t have anytime for nonsense I was just saying you don’t have a very pleasant manner that’s ok.

Just find it ironic the left say they are the caring and sharing sort but their posts are the most angry and gruff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

true the Galicians are white, but the Al Andalusians are afri-hispanic, so technically not white

Ah so that means that white people didn’t invade South America. Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Your right I don’t have anytime for nonsense I was just saying you don’t have a very pleasant manner that’s ok.

Just find it ironic the left say they are the caring and sharing sort but their posts are the most angry and gruff.

He's a bit of a prat alright. How dare we question economic migration for simply being Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Ah so that means that white peoole didn’t invade South America. Interesting.

That is just brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

I am not reading the whole thread but last page or two just reminded me of this :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

It's a direct provision centre, not a refugee camp - do at least strive for accuracy.

Being Irish, you're not seriously lecturing people about 'economic migrants', are you? This country wrote the book on that story!

The Irish legally emigrated to work in countries seeking labour. They weren’t fake refugees and there was no handouts or free accommodation. If you actually talked to a few of the Africans they will tell you only the better off make it to Ireland as it costs a lot of money to get here though they get a great return on their investment I suppose.

Either you have a difficulty with reading or compreheding, or both.

Terrible spelling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

Do you mind telling me what situation? Seriously, I'm living here 8 years next year and from all the talk on this thread you'd swear it was a warzone outside. I've yet to see any of this sh*te that is being bandied about this thread. As for estates that are like townships- really? I swear to feck- how many of you commenting on this thread have actually been to the town.
    By no means am I saying it's Eden but it's certainly very very far from the picture that's being painted in this thread. It's no better or worse than many other areas in Dublin such as Tallaght, Blanchardstown etc.

i have to concur. many areas of dublin are pretty awful. this area just happens to have a disproportionate number of African migrants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

Wibbs wrote: »
    Eh... Spanish are White. This is not America where this kinda thing confuses them.

only iniesta is white tbh
    Spain_national_football_team_Euro_2012_final.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭MFPM

Terrible spelling

When all else fails, I suppose you may as well try your hand at humour but you couldn't get that right either....Now if you said terrible typing, you'd be nearer the truth.

• Advertisement

'The left' - who are this homogenous entity? My posts weren't angry or gruff, perhaps a little dismissive but that's excusable given the 'nonsense' being spouted by some here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

'The left' - who are this homogenous entity? My posts weren't angry or gruff, perhaps a little dismissive but that's excusable given the 'nonsense' being spouted by some here.

:D:D

And they keep thanking your posts too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

:D:D

And they keep thanking your posts too.
    no we don't

The Irish legally emigrated to work in countries seeking labour. They weren’t fake refugees and there was no handouts or free accommodation. If you actually talked to a few of the Africans they will tell you only the better off make it to Ireland as it costs a lot of money to get here though they get a great return on their investment I suppose.
    The Irish legally emigrated to work in countries seeking labour.

Indeed and that is a consequence of geography, being situated in the Global North. Of course you neglected to mention how thousands of them have remained in some countries, notably the US, illegally.
    They weren’t fake refugees and there was no handouts or free accommodation.

Are you suggesting people come to ireland as 'refugees' (your word not mine - you seem confused about the differing status of people coming here) are all 'fake'- do elaborate?

As for handouts or 'free' accomodation - they did take resources from indigenous people in the coutries they emigrated to - taking housing, jobs, welfare payments etc.
    If you actually talked to a few of the Africans they will tell you only the better off make it to Ireland as it costs a lot of money to get here though they get a great return on their investment I suppose.

They don't need to tell me, it's quite obvious who comes to Ireland from parts of Africa - you think it's cheap to fly from Lagos to London and on to Dublin. It's always been the case that those who migrate long distances are those who have some means to do so - that is not peculiar to 'Africans' - it would equally apply to Irish people too. Poorer people stay nearer their home which is why the overwhelming majority of those who migrate from the Global South never get anywhere near the Global Norh no matter what the anti migrant brigade might argue.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭TheRealPONeil

dublinlive.ie the paper of repute. If I had a digital arse to wipe I wouldn't wipe it with this.

Indeed and that is a consequence of geography, being situated in the Global North. Of course you neglected to mention how thousands of them have remained in some countries, notably the US, illegally.

Are you suggesting people come to ireland as 'refugees' (your word not mine - you seem confused about the differing status of people coming here) are all 'fake'- do elaborate?

As for handouts or 'free' accomodation - they did take resources from indigenous people in the coutries they emigrated to - taking housing, jobs, welfare payments etc.

They don't need to tell me, it's quite obvious who comes to Ireland from parts of Africa - you think it's cheap to fly from Lagos to London and on to Dublin. It's always been the case that those who migrate long distances are those who have some means to do so - that is not peculiar to 'Africans' - it would equally apply to Irish people too. Poorer people stay nearer their home which is why the overwhelming majority of those who migrate from the Global South never get anywhere near the Global Norh no matter what the anti migrant brigade might argue.

You must have no work to go to being able to post like this at all hours of the morning.

Its the age old argument...if you were a refugee desperately fleeing a dangerous situation you would just be looking to get to a safe haven away from danger usually close in a nearby country. The economic migrant needs to put a bit more planning and money in to get to a destination where they will be materially better off. In Balbriggan we have a high proportion of the latter. People who made it their business to get to countries where welfare is handed out regardless of tax contributions. Why didn't these "Nigerians" you speak of seek safe haven in England?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭enricoh

dublinlive.ie the paper of repute. If I had a digital arse to wipe I wouldn't wipe it with this.

Well, at least it covered the story. I doubt the irish times n rte will be reporting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Are you saying that these incidents didnt happen and that they made them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

In today's episode of the government are traitors who sell out the Irish people, aka the fourth plantation of Ireland, we move from the Grand Hotel in Wicklow to Rosslare Harbour hotel. Another case of The Department of Justice not telling anyone. Hilarious out.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭mammajamma

In today's episode of the government are traitors who sell out the Irish people, aka the fourth plantation of Ireland, we move from the Grand Hotel in Wicklow to Rosslare Harbour hotel. Another case of The Department of Justice not telling anyone. Hilarious out.

Its just getting ridiculous. If it was categorically the end of it, it would be fairly okay, reasonable even.

But there is no end in sight for this stuff. Just more and more and more and more.

Look at Paris, theres a people who know how to send messages to tbeir government. Wile immigration isn't the only problem in the country, we also have many more to pick from. Lots of good reasons to kick up a fuss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭milehip

Wibbs wrote: »
    Eh... Spanish are White. This is not America where this kinda thing confuses them.

only iniesta is white tbh
    Spain_national_football_team_Euro_2012_final.jpg

They are all unequivocally as white as each other, I have no idea what Inestia
    Looks like and I'm none the wiser going by your criteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,530 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

john4321 wrote: »

Such gangsters - its strange that their Dart line only has stops in Clontarf Malahide etc to rob phones and not the more working class areas like Harmonstown and Edenmore .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

john4321 wrote: »

Yep, tbh I'm amazed they seem to be able to just keep going, it's the same few gangs over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

milehip wrote: »
    They are all unequivocally as white as each other, I have no idea what Inestia
    Looks like and I'm none the wiser going by your criteria.

I am so glad I saw that, brightened my day. "only Iniesta is white tbh" hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭conorhal

scopper wrote: »
    Yep, tbh I'm amazed they seem to be able to just keep going, it's the same few gangs over and over.

It's no surprise at all. There really is no problem that those we elect can't ignore for about 20 or 30 years before wringing their hands at a tribunal of enquiry about. It's an odd combination in the Irish character of laziness and intellectual and moral bankruptcy.
    You had the exact same scenario in the 70's. When heroin arrived in Ireland it was pretty much controlled by one single family in O'Devaney Gardens.
    A lot could have been done to deal with the problem then before it became an epidemic, but the necessary wasn't done.

Lets be 100% honest here. Not a single one of these scrotes isn't living in public housing. You could evict the lot of them for criminal behaviour and scatter this gang to the winds, after a concerted and sustained effort to lock as many of them up as possible.
    We won't do it through, there will be a soft touch applied and increased policing for a while and the problem will only get worse and in 20yrs time you'll have Dublin's lord mayor (Just as Khan did in london) telling you that when it comes to terrorism and violent crime, hey, that's just life in the big city bruh!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

conorhal wrote: »
    It's no surprise at all. There really is no problem that those we elect can't ignore for about 20 or 30 years before wringing their hands at a tribunal of enquiry about. It's an odd combination in the Irish character of laziness and intellectual and moral bankruptcy.
    You had the exact same scenario in the 70's. When heroin arrived in Ireland it was pretty much controlled by one single family in O'Devaney Gardens.
    A lot could have been done to deal with the problem then before it became an epidemic, but the necessary wasn't done.

Lets be 100% honest here. Not a single one of these scrotes isn't living in public housing. You could evict the lot of them for criminal behaviour and scatter this gang to the winds, after a concerted and sustained effort to lock as many of them up as possible.
    We won't do it through, there will be a soft touch applied and increased policing for a while and the problem will only get worse and in 20yrs time you'll have Dublin's lord mayor (Just as Khan did in london) telling you that when it comes to terrorism and violent crime, hey, that's just life in the big city bruh!

Is that true? I am from the surrounding area of what was O'Devaney and never heard that before. I've read it was Tony Felloni aka King Scum who controlled this in the 70's/80's, as far as I know they were based elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    Is that true? I am from the surrounding area of what was O'Devaney and never heard that before. I've read it was Tony Felloni aka King Scum who controlled this in the 70's/80's, as far as I know they were based elsewhere.

I thought it was the Dunne's that brought it in. On the point of these gangs the day of the vigilante has to come back from friend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 320 ✭✭WillieMason

Nigerians forge passports from low risk countries like south Africa so they do not need visas to enter certain countries like Ireland and previous the UK. The UK has now changed south Africa to a high risk country because of passport fraud meaning south Africans now need visas to enter the UK. Nigerian are very disliked in south Africa and most African countries because of there low morals and criminality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Zero repercussions for this behaviour, thanks to the over the top pussification we've headed in. And they grow bolder by the day.

I would honestly have zero qualms should a mob give vigilante justice on these delinquents, beating the daylights out of the lot of them. I don't give a damn if they're under 18s.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement