Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Sciprio wrote: »
    That wasn't directed at you but unlike others, I will not silence you fom your opinion.

lol ok!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

lol ok!!
    Tokes! Like!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

"Comments are closed for legal reasons"

Equals:
    We're not willing to allow comments condemning the perpetrators of this crime.
    We don't believe in certain people taking responsibility for their actions.
    We don't give a toss about the victims of this crime, we'd rather make excuses for the criminals.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

"Comments are closed for legal reasons"

Equals:
    We're not willing to allow comments condemning the perpetrators of this crime.
    We don't believe in certain people taking responsibility for their actions.
    We don't give a toss about the victims of this crime, we'd rather make excuses for the criminals.

Funny enough, YouTube recommend me the below video which suggests it'll soon be a crime to even publicly disagree with the migration crusade.

If even half of that is true it's a very scary time, particularly the antics at 15:45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

He's from finglas, just lives here.

Baked Beans, what a name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Funny enough, YouTube recommend me the below video which suggests it'll soon be a crime to even publicly disagree with the migration crusade.

If even half of that is true it's a very scary time, particularly the antics at 15:45

I’ve to go to a party in Balbriggan tonight. Not looking forward to trying to get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Clytus wrote: »
    ah stop with the conspiracy theories!
    Your right to a degree..theres been stuff posted by people obviously involved in this feud.

Otherwise Im lost!

In fairness, that's been true right from the start. On the day of the Regency shooting, I remember the thread about it here was full of wild speculation as to who might have been responsible but with no one really having a clue, and then some newly registered account with no previous posts jumped in and said "Or maybe it's about a certain North inner city family not lying down and f*cking taking it anymore", and everyone was like "ok, this is getting interesting, who dafuq is THAT guy" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just reading the details about the Estonian hitman convicted yesterday of an attempt to murder Gately. The hitman had a Blackberry phone with texts on it discussing logistics for the hit. It was said in court that the communications were between him and three other people- 2 in Ireland and one in Dubai. During the raid on the Estonian hitman the Garda who seized his Blackberry photographed the text messages on it with his own phone.

When he scrolled to the end the messages were then suddenly deleted remotely. This had me wondering how did one of the three others know to delete them remotely exactly at the same time a raid was taking place? Was there a tip off back to Dubai that a raid was taking place on the hitman? It sounds fishy to me but someone must have known something,I cant believe it was a coincidence and it suggests the possibility of the Kinahans having an informant within the Gardai. How else would they have known to delete those messages remotely at that exact point in time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just reading the details about the Estonian hitman convicted yesterday of an attempt to murder Gately. The hitman had a Blackberry phone with texts on it discussing logistics for the hit. It was said in court that the communications were between him and three other people- 2 in Ireland and one in Dubai. During the raid on the Estonian hitman the Garda who seized his Blackberry photographed the text messages on it with his own phone.

When he scrolled to the end the messages were then suddenly deleted remotely. This had me wondering how did one of the three others know to delete them remotely exactly at the same time a raid was taking place? Was there a tip off back to Dubai that a raid was taking place on the hitman? It sounds fishy to me but someone must have known something,I cant believe it was a coincidence and it suggests the possibility of the Kinahans having an informant within the Gardai. How else would they have known to delete those messages remotely at that exact point in time?

They also said the messages were protected by a 15 digit encryption code, it must have been very easy to decipher that code too!

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Those blackberry phones do it all automatically. They used to seem to cost a fair bit too, but now an iPhone costs over €1000, so they don't seem that expensive. That would also have been why he photographed the messages.

They get shut down in a few Countries, but not illegal here afaik.
    https://ghostpgp.com/
    http://www.toppgp.com/our-pgp-encryption/
    https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/a34b7b/phantom-secure-sinaloa-drug-cartel-encrypted-blackberry
    https://encrophone.com/en/
    Messages that Self-Destruct
    With our advanced burn a user can force wipe their own messages from another user’s device using a timer countdown.
    Panic Wipe
    From screen lock a user can type in a PIN and instantly wipe device’s data.
    Password Wipe
    After a set amount of password attempts on device all data is wiped.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Muahahaha wrote: »

That’s actually the most interesting theory I have read on this thread.

First thing I thought when I heard it was how did they know to press delete so quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Not sure what you mean that i copied it a few places?

yes, a few people have been picked up...but none of the inner circle. An ISIS Jihadi John picks up a mobile phone with a TOR VPN and starts yappin..within a few mins an Allied Predator drops a 500lb HE on his moped!! So why is it that we have the Kinahan OCG that poses a clearer and more present danger than any Islamic terror group, that they are left to their own devices? There's something amiss

How is it the resources of Interpol and Europol cant nail a single international drug dealing outfit like the Kinahans?

How did he even get an apology from lovin dubai that's fecked up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

I would wager that they delete messages remotely every hour or so. Many encryption apps have this as an option even without input, so all messages get wiped after an hour (e.g. if you look at a low-level version, like Signal, you can set this up to, if you're cheating on yer bird or something :p). Of course with DK it's very possible he was tipped off though I imagine anyone on this raid is super carefully selected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Not sure what you mean that i copied it a few places?

yes, a few people have been picked up...but none of the inner circle. An ISIS Jihadi John picks up a mobile phone with a TOR VPN and starts yappin..within a few mins an Allied Predator drops a 500lb HE on his moped!! So why is it that we have the Kinahan OCG that poses a clearer and more present danger than any Islamic terror group, that they are left to their own devices? There's something amiss

How is it the resources of Interpol and Europol cant nail a single international drug dealing outfit like the Kinahans?

Jihadis are infamously not very disciplined with tech, they often use crappy VPNs and all their Tor exit nodes likely backdoored and whatnot. They even have social media accounts! (That's how they get bombed really).

However, I am sure it is well-known where DK is, it's likely just an issue about what case to bring against him, you'd ideally want to catch him with evidence, so you'd need him red-handed or somewhere super close to him. Only then would you be using the political capital to get Dubai to perform such a risky af raid. It's also very possible that like many big names before him he's actually an asset or seen as 'the devil we know.'

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

scopper wrote: »
    However, I am sure it is well-known where DK is, it's likely just an issue about what case to bring against him, you'd ideally want to catch him with evidence, so you'd need him red-handed or somewhere super close to him. Only then would you be using the political capital to get Dubai to perform such a risky af raid. It's also very possible that like many big names before him he's actually an asset or seen as 'the devil we know.'

The UAE is an autocratic country with a big secret service. They have hired ex CIA and FBI officers to beef it up in the aftermath of the Arab Spring. Theyve shown in the past that they have no problems throwing foreigners in prison even for such crimes as kissing in public. There is no way that they dont know who Daniel Kinahan is and his involvement in the drugs trade. The fact they gave him a visa to live and operate there suggests he has greased the right palms. That could change in the future but even then it must be next to impossible for the Gardai to get evidence on him that would stand up in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

That’s actually the most interesting theory I have read on this thread.

First thing I thought when I heard it was how did they know to press delete so quick.

Most likely had a timer on them, or another method of self-delete.
    It's also possible that somebody else in or around the house contacted the right people once the house was raided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

Did yer man Fran survive the busted hole he got in the joy or what's the craic?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

_Kaiser_ wrote: »

I posted this a few days ago and i got thread banned lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

I’ve to go to a party in Balbriggan tonight. Not looking forward to trying to get home.

Don’t worry it’s crap weather tonight they won’t be out. Africans aren’t renowned for their resilience to Irish weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Stephen Gawking

Anyone who doubts the behaviour (alleged or otherwise) should try travelling on a northbound committer train on a Friday or Saturday night after 9pm. I did just that.

What I witnessed just beggars belief. Mind you I'd say there was 'only' about 40 of them with token white teenagers & 'chungwans' a part of the same group. Absolute thuggery!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

Anyone who doubts the behaviour (alleged or otherwise) should try travelling on a northbound committer train on a Friday or Saturday night after 9pm. I did just that.

What I witnessed just beggars belief. Mind you I'd say there was 'only' about 40 of them with token white teenagers & 'chungwans' a part of the same group. Absolute thuggery!

"of them"
    >them

wow racist

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The pictures of the messages on the phone should show who sent them.

Michael Mcdowell and

Michael mcnamara and Peadar Tóibín..

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Stephen Gawking

Wow! Excellent deflection. That's me all told.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

"of them"
    >them

wow racist

How is what he said racist? Anyone in balbriggan using the station will tell you it’s full of Africans hanging around in the evenings intimidating commuters, who are probably working all day to pay taxes for the houses their parents were given when they got out of Mosney.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

My uncle lives in Balbriggan, visited it a few months back, lots of gangs, lots of late teen early 20s Africans hanging around with tarted up 13-15 year old white girls. The housing estates look worse then the townships.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

How is what he said racist? Anyone in balbriggan using the station will tell you it’s full of Africans hanging around in the evenings intimidating commuters, who are probably working all day to pay taxes for the houses their parents were given when they got out of Mosney.
    there's only one race and that's the human race ok

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

lol

"insert race " Lives matter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

What did they actually do??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

a colleague's son was beaten up and robbed by these people last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

racist

You sound like the poster who called me sexist for saying “my” wife and daughters..

It’s pathetic.

There’s nothing racist about using the term “they” to describe these scrotes..

Stop trying to police other people’s language based on your crazy notions..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement