Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Og81

PLOPS wrote: »
    You been down yourself?

Read above.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Jeff2

So Patrick Hutch is up in court soon and one of the top garda investing the case kill himself for some reason.

I'm still wondering what about John on the navan-road with the Hugh fish tank that they got divers in to check it out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

Anyone know who wardy got the hiding off?

Jeff2 wrote: »
    So Patrick Hutch is up in court soon and one of the top garda investing the case kill himself for some reason.

I'm still wondering what about John on the navan-road with the Hugh fish tank that they got divers in to check it out. :)

Ah sure he’s on segregation after a god awful hiding.

Anyone know who wardy got the hiding off?

That was a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

Og81 wrote: »
    That was a few weeks ago.

I heard about him getting it a couple months ago, i heard one name mentioned not sure if its true.

The whole thing maybe bollox, i havent seen him around in a while so cant be sure.

I heard about him getting it a couple months ago, i heard one name mentioned not sure if its true.

The whole thing maybe bollox, i havent seen him around in a while so cant be sure.

Yeah he got a few slaps alright a few backs mate. A friend of KF done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Ah sure he’s on segregation after a god awful hiding.

On orders, or just something personal?

Has the attacker been named?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

He was in wolfies new place on sat nite.

He was in wolfies new place on sat nite.

Your a week behind. That was Saturday last week

• Advertisement

septictank wrote: »
    On orders, or just something personal?

Has the attacker been named?

Not named publicly no.

Your a week behind. That was Saturday last week
    Don't know about last week but he was there last sat nite for sure.

Don't know about last week but he was there last sat nite for su

Yes you know that cause it’s all over social media him and 2 of his mates in front of the Wolfies sign

Don't know about last week but he was there last sat nite for su

Yes you know that cause it’s all over social media him and 2 of his mates in front of the Wolfies sign

?? No idea what you're on about! You're a bluffer.

Course ya don’t ya eejit

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Fix the broken quotes tag please.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Criminal informer

You hit the nail on the head!

I really don't know what they're out to achieve because whatever it is, it isn't working.

You hit the nail on the head!

I really don't know what they're out to achieve because whatever it is, it isn't working.

Your name says it all.

Your name says it all.

Hopefully more of it, your own are ratting on ye all, ye'll be left penniless and for what, targeting innocent people.

Hopefully more of it, your own are ratting on ye all, ye'll be left penniless and for what, targeting innocent people.

Trust me will take a lot for me to be left penniless.

• Advertisement

Trust me will take a lot for me to be left penniless.

I wouldn't trust you fullstop, ye are as guilty as the debt riddled hitmen ye employ.

Isn't that why ye are on a social media mission because yer assets are being taken not because of dots.

I wouldn't trust you fullstop, ye are as guilty as the debt riddled hitmen ye employ.

Isn't that why ye are on a social media mission because yer assets are being taken not because of dots.

You can trust who and what you want. I was banned for posting voice clips of hutch’s begging people to stop this. All I wanna do is even the playing field. If your a hutch and you think all the calls are gonna disappear they won’t and I’ve proved that

You can trust who and what you want. I was banned for posting voice clips of hutch’s begging people to stop this. All I wanna do is even the playing field. If your a hutch and you think all the calls are gonna disappear they won’t and I’ve proved that

You're a utter scumbag whos only motivation is MONEY nothing about dots.

You and your posse are after the innocent and weak, how much have ye spent on yer campaign yet ye have gotten No1 involved in the regancy and it's all fallen apart for ye now, otherwise ye wouldn't be on a social media bullsh!t campaign.

You're a utter scumbag whos only motivation is MONEY nothing about dots.

You and your posse are after the innocent and weak, how much have ye spent on yer campaign yet ye have gotten No1 involved in the regancy and it's all fallen apart for ye now, otherwise ye wouldn't be on a social media bullsh!t campaign.

You have me confused 3 or 4 thought they identified me by my car and age but got it wrong. I’m only a penny boy- I’m not directing anything. But be sure about it you haven’t seen nothing yet.

You have me confused 3 or 4 thought they identified me by my car and age but got it wrong. I’m only a penny boy- I’m not directing anything. But be sure about it you haven’t seen nothing yet.

You're a Byrne, and so are most of the posse, but sure ye are all lovely people and where is yer supreme leaders? One hiding out in England and the other in Dubai, ye have failed, the people know ye are nothing but scum, killing innocent people for the lols.scumbags with money can't get the real perpetrators.

Why was dots killed again? Was it tac 1 shot him and tac 2 finished him off, that was a targeted hit, but why?

You're a Byrne, and so are most of the posse, but sure ye are all lovely people and where is yer supreme leaders? One hiding out in England and the other in Dubai, ye have failed, the people know ye are nothing but scum, killing innocent people for the lols.scumbags with money can't get the real perpetrators.

Why was dots killed again? Was it tac 1 shot him and tac 2 finished him off, that was a targeted hit, but why?

Tac 1 tac 2 least you’re using the court terms . But no it was Harry who couldn’t manage the fire arm. Suppose it’s similar when Eddie hutch ran down his hall way crying. Wonder what the feeling is like when you know the next 9 mill that hits you will crush your skull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Muahahaha wrote: »
    The UAE is an autocratic country with a big secret service. They have hired ex CIA and FBI officers to beef it up in the aftermath of the Arab Spring. Theyve shown in the past that they have no problems throwing foreigners in prison even for such crimes as kissing in public. There is no way that they dont know who Daniel Kinahan is and his involvement in the drugs trade. The fact they gave him a visa to live and operate there suggests he has greased the right palms. That could change in the future but even then it must be next to impossible for the Gardai to get evidence on him that would stand up in court.

Of course they know who he is, they might just be indifferent about it. And for sure, he might just be useful political capital if Dubai ever needed to curry favour with Ireland. Right now it's likely neither here nor there to them.

Tac 1 tac 2 least you’re using the court terms . But no it was Harry who couldn’t manage the fire arm. Suppose it’s similar when Eddie hutch ran down his hall way crying. Wonder what the feeling is like when you know the next 9 mill that hits you will crush your skull.

You didnt answer my question, why was dots targeted? Nothing similar about it they got a gangster while a coked up gang of debt leaden fools who were paid nothing killed innocent people.

Now where's the supreme leaders? One hiding out in England and the other Dubai they're that afraid of the consequence of their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod: This thread is a disaster. People trying to identify each other ffs, not to mention the continued speculation that's clearly warned against. Closed. Again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭enricoh

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/health/north-dublin-residents-vigilante-15495318.amp

Locals in quiet little villages having to set up neighbourhood patrols to try n keep the place safe for their kids to walk about in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement