Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Stagnant birth rates you see now Balbriggan is full of youthful energy.;)

Is that something you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Think he is from Africa himself he said he is

How do you function without killing yourself on a daily basis due to your ineptitude? I mean seriously, do you have 2 brain cells to rub together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

P_1 wrote: »
    How do you function without killing yourself on a daily basis due to your ineptitude? I mean seriously, do you have 2 brain cells to rub together?

You're very angry.

You're very angry.

Interacting with halfwits brings that out in me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

As in creating an instant ghetto? Yeah you're spot on there because the idiotic FF policy of basically dumping all asylum seekers there in 2003 has done exactly that. People are naturally going to settle in the nearest town once their claim is granted.
    Certainly part of it, yes, but time after time with any influx of new people anywhere in the world they naturally tend to congregate together. They chose to live near their fellows. Quite understandably so. Go to any city in the world which has an immigrant population and you find Chinatowns, Little Italys/Cubas and the like. The Irish did it too when they emigrated to the various European colonies. Again human nature, something that seems to a stumbling block for some to get their heads around, while others seem to be under the delusion that with enough effort and money fired at it human nature will change. It never has before, buy maybe we'll be different? Not.

Unfortunately, the "multicultural" genie is already outa the bottle in Ireland. It should have been nipped in the bud in the Celtic Tiger years, when we had situations with non nationals showing up in the early stages of labour to secure tenure in the place. The best we can hope for now is that we try and tackle the local issues and quickly and effectively rather than through nothing to see here platitudes while ignoring the genuine and rightful concerns of the native population and that any further so called "refugees" are stopped. Hope springs eternal. Though to be fair even Varadkar has said that it's easy for us to be complacent as we don't have the crazy numbers of illegal immigrants showing up on our shore in boats, the way Italy and Greece and Spain have to contend with, though he's still waving the "multiculturalism" banner. One day maybe the penny will drop for him and others still wedded to this clearly and demonstrably failed philosophy, but again hope springs eternal.
    We need to massively shorten the time it takes to process asylum claims because dumping people in direct provision centers for years on end is only going to create more Balbriggans. This means more civil servants working in INIS
    +1
    Aye the truth is somewhere in the middle alright. Its definitely not as safe a place as it was but it's not a state of anarchy either. Imo the problem lies in how legoland was thrown up with not a jot of services to go with with them. That's where the first rot started
    And as we've seen elsewhere with issues surrounding multiculturalism and here it comes again, the guaranteed trotting out of "if there were only more services/money, then it'd be grand".
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep
    :pac: Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Ego has landed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I am though thankfully I've long escaped the kip. Still have family stuck there though. My comments on Moriarty are experience from actually working for the prick

You probably got out just in time. I’m not blaming all of Balbriggan's problems on “de blacks”, skin colour is completely irrelevant. There are some lovely and amazing people that have come here from Africa to make a better life for themselves but there’s also a large number of your stereotypical freeloaders that see Ireland as a soft touch. Places like Balbriggan are where they inevitably end up. Separating the two at direct provision is the problem.

Only having a joke about your silly seven-point list in which you are trying to not see the elephant in the room.

You have been very rude and aggressive but looking at the people thanking your posts explains it all.
    oggdo4.jpg

You say your a Lion and I am a sheep that I don't have two brain cells to rub together and calling me a halfwit well your not a Lion this might be more to the point.

Dont-be-a-jackass-.png

You probably got out just in time. I’m not blaming all of Balbriggan's problems on “de blacks”, skin colour is completely irrelevant. There are some lovely and amazing people that have come here from Africa to make a better life for themselves but there’s also a large number of your stereotypical freeloaders that see Ireland as a soft touch. Places like Balbriggan are where they inevitably end up. Separating the two at direct provision is the problem.

A fair point. The kids do seem to be causing an issue though but it looks more like standard teenagers being scrotes rather than anything inherently down to race. Essentially it seems to be a larger scale version of the Bath Road v Pinewood scraps from back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

A fair point. The kids do seem to be causing an issue though but it looks more like standard teenagers being scrotes rather than anything inherently down to race. Essentially it seems to be a larger scale version of the Bath Road v Pinewood scraps from back in the day

That was just kicking the sh*t out of each other though. Mugging delivery drivers, taxi drivers, heading over to other towns to carry out muggings, threatening people with knives... I never seen anything like that growing up here. At least not with any regularity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Ireland is in serious trouble. One million people in twenty years.

Seems to me the only party speaking out about this is The National Party.

• Advertisement

That was just kicking the sh*t out of each other though. Mugging delivery drivers, taxi drivers, heading over to other towns to carry out muggings, threatening people with knives... I never seen anything like that growing up here. At least not with any regularity.

You get little sctrotes down in North Strand and Rialto doing that too though. I'm not saying it's right but it seems to be more of a general societal issue as opposed to a racial one if you know what I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

You get little sctrotes down in North Strand and Rialto doing that too though. I'm not saying it's right but it seems to be more of a general societal issue as opposed to a racial one if you know what I mean
    It's racial in so far as it's large groups of monoracial unintegrated kids of immigrants attacking people of a different race but their race is obviously not the cause of their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

The birthright citizenship referendum continues to be the right decision.

Its just a shame so many feral anchor babies made it in before that vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

The birthright citizenship referendum continues to be the right decision.

Its just a shame so many feral anchor babies made it in before that vote.

Labor and the left want it scrapped.

Of the opinion people have changed their minds since 2004.

Christ I hate the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Labour (who represent next to no one) are desperate to import as many as possible.

They look to the UK.

In Britain, 90% of Muslims who vote, vote labour.
    80% of the BAME vote in general goes to Labour.

More enrichments = more votes for the left.

I'm OK with having another referendum on it.
    We know it was the right decision in 2004, we'll crush any ballot trying to reverse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

The "lion" has argued with the "sheep" long enough to undermine his own quote.

The act which in itself proves the "lion" is concerned with the "sheeps" opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭utmbuilder

I think teen gangs is be new fad, the Irish teens appear to have slightly higher morals

No women no kids and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

utmbuilder wrote: »
    I think teen gangs is be new fad, the Irish teens appear to have slightly higher morals

No women no kids and all that

is be?

is be???!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Of the opinion people have changed their minds since 2004.

Christ I hate the left.

The left are like Turkey's voting for Christmas, in the next election labour will wiped out and SF will take an absolute hammering.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,731 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

The left are like Turkey's voting for Christmas, in the next election labour will wiped out and SF will take an absolute hammering.

The thing that never ceases to amaze me is that if the Left actually had their way on the whole multicultural/bring-em-all-regardless idea, it'd be their lifestyles and freedoms that would be the first to suffer should some of the more "incompatible" regimes take hold.

Turkeys voting for Christmas is right.

• Advertisement

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    The thing that never ceases to amaze me is that if the Left actually had their way on the whole multicultural/bring-em-all-regardless idea, it'd be their lifestyles and freedoms that would be the first to suffer should some of the more "incompatible" regimes take hold.

Turkeys voting for Christmas is right.

From Independence Day 1997 fact is stranger than fiction.

fhd996idy_kiersten_warren_003.jpg

Edit what happens next.

bkvgf2zogw901.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

A Lion ?

is that how you see yourself ?

A proud and dangerous leader surrounded by helpless prey ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

The Regency trial is supposed to resume this week in court, it was slated for continuing "in some form" from December 3.

I seriously, seriously hope we get to find out what all the bizarre drama has been about over Det. Fox's death and the trial's repeated delays, and that it doesn't just go one way or another with the details of what the hell actually happened remaining classified or secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Og81

The Regency trial is supposed to resume this week in court, it was slated for continuing "in some form" from December 3.

I seriously, seriously hope we get to find out what all the bizarre drama has been about over Det. Fox's death and the trial's repeated delays, and that it doesn't just go one way or another with the details of what the hell actually happened remaining classified or secret.

Case is listed for mention tomorrow then Thursday and Friday for disclosure. The fox bits won’t be made public till January sitting in specials so think it’s week of 23rdish when next trials start.

Og81 wrote: »
    The fox bits won’t be made public till January sitting in specials so think it’s week of 23rdish when next trials start.

So you reckon they will be made public? Given how Ireland can often take this infuriating "classified in the national interest" stance (where that translates to "this would seriusly embarrass or harm the reputation of a state body so we'll keep it secret") on issues around justice in particular, I've been worried that they'd find some excuse to keep those details private and not inform anyone outside the court.

I know nothing of how the SCC operates in general - for example, the trials aren't actually public, correct? As in you or I couldn't just wander in and sit at the back listening to a case like we could in other courts, and I imagine journalists aren't allowed inside either?

So you reckon they will be made public? Given how Ireland can often take this infuriating "classified in the national interest" stance (where that translates to "this would seriusly embarrass or harm the reputation of a state body so we'll keep it secret") on issues around justice in particular, I've been worried that they'd find some excuse to keep those details private and not inform anyone outside the court.

I know nothing of how the SCC operates in general - for example, the trials aren't actually public, correct? As in you or I couldn't just wander in and sit at the back listening to a case like we could in other courts, and I imagine journalists aren't allowed inside either?

Yes course you can I’ve been at every day of paddy’s trial as Dots was a personal friend. And if the state don’t make it public it will be made public from other quarters.

Og81 wrote: »
    Yes course you can I’ve been at every day of paddy’s trial as Dots was a personal friend. And if the state don’t make it public it will be made public from other quarters.

Wow, thanks for the info, I honestly thought that the SCC was a fairly "behind closed doors" type of court considering the types of cases it tends to deal with.

Wow, thanks for the info, I honestly thought that the SCC was a fairly "behind closed doors" type of court considering the types of cases it tends to deal with.

No mate its opened to the public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PLOPS

Og81 wrote:
    No mate its opened to the public.

You been down yourself?

• Advertisement

PLOPS wrote: »
    You been down yourself?

Scroll up three posts :p:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement