Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My own mood swings. I am a prostitute of feelings, but I rarely feel sad. Angry, happy, jealous, irritated etc but rarely sad. So when I'm sad I don't know how to be sad without being a raging bitch to everyone I've ever known in the hopes they'll all fück off and leave me alone to feel sad in peace which no doubt will make me sadder and harder for me to pull myself out of it. I know I do it but can't stop. That's extremely annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

While I was getting the last of the hair mask out of the tub I saw there was some in the lid. As I hate waste I ran my fingers around the lid and sliced the tip of my finger on the grooved part of it. It felt like I had ran my finger across a razor blade and it is so fcuking sore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,985 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

We work in a business park, where all companies have allocated car spaces, which we pay for as part of our rent.
    Despite signs being everywhere, there are some that drive in, park the cars and **** off. These usually come back to a nice shiny clamp on their wheel and a fine of about 80e.
    Anyhoo, this car pulled up this morning into one of our spaces. In a nice gesture, my workmate sticks his head out the door and points out to the lads that got out of the car that if they leave it there, it will be clamped.
    Firstly, the denied that it would be clamped.
    My mate points to the signs.
    They say again that they won't be clamped, this time a little bit more aggressively. My workmate says "okay - I'm trying to be nice here".
    They then say "why don't you get a real job, you *****", as one of them walks back to their car and drives off.

****ing assholes :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

everlast75 wrote: »
    We work in a business park, where all companies have allocated car spaces, which we pay for as part of our rent.
    Despite signs being everywhere, there are some that drive in, park the cars and **** off. These usually come back to a nice shiny clamp on their wheel and a fine of about 80e.
    Anyhoo, this car pulled up this morning into one of our spaces. In a nice gesture, my workmate sticks his head out the door and points out to the lads that got out of the car that if they leave it there, it will be clamped.
    Firstly, the denied that it would be clamped.
    My mate points to the signs.
    They say again that they won't be clamped, this time a little bit more aggressively. My workmate says "okay - I'm trying to be nice here".
    They then say "why don't you get a real job, you *****", as one of them walks back to their car and drives off.

****ing assholes :mad:

If they get clamped post it in the TH thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Ahhhh chooo chooo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

My best friends' persistence of referring to her boyfriend as "Dermie" when talking about him. The mans name is Dermot. Dermie is the cringiest thing I've ever heard in my life. I don't need to hear any more stories about Dermie.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    My best friends' persistence of referring to her boyfriend as "Dermie" when talking about him. The mans name is Dermot. Dermie is the cringiest thing I've ever heard in my life. I don't need to hear any more stories about Dermie.

If I had an SO who persisted in calling me "Dermie" I should see the vile termagant in court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

My wife is working from home this morning while the car is in the garage for a bit. She's driving me nuts though. Her wallet is falling apart so I wanted to get her a new one, she didn't like any of my suggestions and when I tried to ask her some questions about getting the cat's microchip address changed she snapped that she was trying to read it. She's in a grumpy mood and I wish she would just go to work already and leave me in peace!! I'm not interrupting her work by the way, she's wandering around the place doing bits and bobs and generally not letting me relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,020 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

My body is attempting to be a real buzzkill. I am convinced it can anticipate when I have an occasion involving slcohol coming up, and then contrives to make itself ill in the lead-up, thereby potentially putting my participation in jeopardy.

You see, it has done this to me before. Two of my friends got married last year, and I was really looking forward to both weddings as it was a get together with the lads, few pints and a bit of craic. Deadly! In the week leading up to both weddings, I ended up in bed with a dose and was pretty much on death's door on the eve of both of them. Recovered in time, but still a bit choppy.

Now I have a stag coming up this weekend, and of course I started to get a bit of a scratchy throat in bed last night. Fully convinced worse is to come. But I will not succumb as I have been looking forward to this particular stag since the engagement.

Literally like my equivalent of shark week. Except its not monthly and only affects me when alcohol consumption is on the horizon.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

TA'd that I have the theme from In The Night Garden stuck in my head. Goddamn Cbeebies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

I have to keep cleaning my shoes every day, cause this ****ty weather keeps ruining them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Un-equivocally trivial compared to some people's troubles, but I'm just after Super-liking someone by accident! :pac::D:o:rolleyes:. Ball$ to that ..

You can absolutely bet the farm that he'll match you back too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

My partner's sister in law can't seem to accept that neither of us has any interest in 5K, 10k, parkruns or 'fun' runs.

My partner's sister in law can't seem to accept that neither of us has any interest in 5K, 10k, parkruns or 'fun' runs.

A fun run is definitely an oxymoron!

Myself.

Every single piece of clothing I come across in the shops that I like is immediately followed with "that's lovely but it would be horrible on me"

I'm sad that I think so negatively about my body
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads it seems that BMW's and Audi's don't come with indicators. I'm annoyed for the poor owners, splashing out that kind of cash and on a product missing such a basic feature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Myself.

Every single piece of clothing I come across in the shops that I like is immediately followed with "that's lovely but it would be horrible on me"

I'm sad that I think so negatively about my body
    :(

Clothes look best on hangers- think about that!

Get a friend to go with you - be far less critical

TAed I’m broke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Lads it seems that BMW's and Audi's don't come with indicators. I'm annoyed for the poor owners, splashing out that kind of cash and on a product missing such a basic feature.

Yeah but the lack of indicators is made up for by them being able to park anywhere they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

IMG_20180116_173530_edit.png

Lightning fast dublin bus WiFi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭georgina toadbum

That I have another 2 weeks to go before being paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

TA'd at the tired BMW clichés

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

TAed I think it’s monday eve it’s Tuesday- thinking of Monday night telly lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

TA that I texted my OH earlier asking him what cold and flu tablets he got, cause I was on my way to buy some. He sat there online and gawped at my message for three minutes and then went offline. I sent him a snarky message telling him he's super helpful after 10 minutes again. Bitchy but my head is fried today from lines and lines of excel :(
    I'm also TA at that feature on whatsapp but I don't think I'd ever turn it off :pac:

First Dates Ireland is one of my guilty pleasures and I can't watch it on the RTE Player over here in the UK :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

TA at the pox who flashed his lights at me as I turned into where I live.
    It would've been a miracle beyond belief if we'd have collided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

First Dates Ireland is one of my guilty pleasures and I can't watch it on the RTE Player over here in the UK :(

Tunnelbear or turbo vpn may help you there on your android devices

TA'd that my satellite dish has moved in the wind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

This cold weather has made my lip split right down the middle. Nothing will heal it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

A fun run is definitely an oxymoron!

Runners are the most desparately unhappy people you will ever see in your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

TA that I forgot to follow this new thread, and am only now catching up.

Also TA that I don't know if I'm sick or well. Wheezy, dizzy and coughing then an hour later right as rain. I wish the old body would decide one way or the other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Someone mounted loads of snow on my car in the shape of a dog and I was too cold to wipe it off so I was driving around like a spacer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement