Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

someone just posted on facebook a countdown timer to next christmass.

what is wrong with these people

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

TA Can't sleep clown will eat me. May be spooked by new IT being out on dvd

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

We all float down here....

TA that I know too many random quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

It's when you sleep, that he'll come. It's ITS time to feed!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I washed my hair last night. This evening I thought I'd give my fancy new hair-waving wand thing a go (got it for Christmas and haven't used it yet).

I even bought heat protection spray (I am a total noob when it comes to hair styling tools).
    So I started taking sections of hair and spritzed the protection spray all down the length (oo-er missus) and then I began waving.

Then I saw that piece of hair was now oilier than an oil slick. Wtf?
    Checked the bottle. "Contains nourishing Argan Oil".
    Erm right but my hair's greasy now?
    Should I have bought heat protection spray without oils? I'm baffled.

Now I have to wash my hair again.

TA'd that my Aunt wears this God-awful perfume called Eden and it smells ROTTEN. I hugged her today and I can still smell the flowery ****ey smell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

I was reading a few comments about a film and someone said it was "dope as ****". I've no clue if that is positive or negative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Monday ya oul prick. If anyone's looking for me I'll be over in the corner crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Monday ya oul prick. If anyone's looking for me I'll be over in the corner crying.

I would join you but I literally feel like murdering everything so I'll take the other corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Got no sleep last night due to insomnia and am close to tears in work now. Tired and emotional doesn't begin to describe it.

When someone you hate is humming along to a song that you like. Just. Shut. Up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Went to check to my english wallet to see if i had any sterling left over from my last trip. It had £50 inside. Fantastic i thought until i realised it was Bank Of Ireland sterling left over from my last trip to belfast. Little or no use to me in england this week.

and where the hell have all my usb sticks gone to? Even my Captain Kirk one is gone and i never take that out of the office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Went to check to my english wallet to see if i had any sterling left over from my last trip. It had £50 inside. Fantastic i thought until i realised it was Bank Of Ireland sterling left over from my last trip to belfast. Little or no use to me in england this week.

Bring it to a bank?

Bring it to a bank?

i'm away for work. no time for banks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Will someone go to Subway for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

i'm away for work. no time for banks.

I've yet to find a UK bank that doesn't think NI £ isn't a forgery. Sometimes the M&S FX would change them to UK£.

TA UK banks cant get their acts together and recognise variations on their own currency.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

There is a larger man in my life, so its usually only this time of year that items are affordable in his size.
    Over the weekend we found what he needed at sale prices and I'm tasked today with buying them on his debit card.

A bit miffed about this, but it at least means that I'll get a walk today, my TA? he's left the exact amount which ends in 8.33. Now HTF am I supposed to put that into the atm that tops up his card.:eek::rolleyes:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Job hunting online

See a cool job

I read the spec, looks good and then realize Dublin Ohio :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

TA at the amount of begging in Paris. Eating in McDonalds a guy came up to me hassling me for money- go away!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Head cold, feels like I'm drowning. Blow my nose...blocked ear.
    Boiling hot, freezing cold. Rinse and repeat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

First day of placement going well. I was showing a user how to turn on the shower and ended up dropping the hose and drenched both of us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Back home post surgery since yesterday and its dawned on me.....nothing tastes the same :/

MOTHERFUCKING AN POST!!!!! I feel like Hayley from American Dad when she goes on a rage and smashes the place up.

So a lovely friend of mine in Scotland sent me a lovely postcard after Christmas. It arrived today with 2 big An Post sorting office stickers, one of which says "please let your correspondents know your correct postal address as indicated" and another sticker that has my county on it. Both of these are huge and basically cover the whole picture part of the postcard. Then I turn over the card to see MY CORRECT MOTHERFUCKING ADDRESS WRITTEN VERY CLEARLY!! I am so FUCKING ANNOYED!!!
    And also, the stickers are made out of the sort of material that doesn't pull off easily so now I can't even pull them off because if I do the whole picture will come off the postcard.

Abscess decided antibiotics are his worst enemy they're wrecking my eyesight and blood sugars and I lost my bank card, irony of someone finding it using it and robbing robbingbandit not lost on me folks

blue Monday **** off why don't ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I can't make it through the day without taking a nap. Why am I such a baby?!?

KatW4 wrote: »

Sleep is good

TA not enough hours in the day or night for sleep. I may be delirious damn pink elephants everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

KatW4 wrote:

I'm same most days. I know I would be better off going out for a walk and I would have more energy. Ta my laziness

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My feet are ice cold !

KatW4 wrote: »

Same here, I woke a few times after going into a deep sleep and didnt know where I was for a few seconds O_O.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

erica74 wrote: »
    MOTHERFUCKING AN POST!!!!! I feel like Hayley from American Dad when she goes on a rage and smashes the place up.

Me too today-Post related but to be fair not their fault, I ordered a couple of small batteries which would have fitted easily in a small padded envelope but were sent in a neat cardboard box - which wouldn't go in the letterbox, so I had to drive to the sorting office to collect.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Un-equivocally trivial compared to some people's troubles, but I'm just after Super-liking someone by accident! :pac::D:o:rolleyes:. Ball$ to that ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement