Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭DaithiMa

Just finished last of 4 bottles of beer and there was one can of Bulmers in the fridge. TA'd that I decide(re)d to open it. Gave up the apple juice more than 10 years ago due to it messing up my gut, and this first can since is creating gurgling noises already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

northgirl wrote: »
    That I've got that Venga Bus song playing in my head. And it's pretty much bedtime!

Now I have it, feic ya, and no messing it really is Bedtime. The Venga bus is coming and Everybody's jumping... :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Social influencers. Just feck off!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

TA: I want to go on a skiing holiday. Mr Molly doesn't like the cold so doesn't want to. I've decided to go with family instead but I'd still like him to come. He's still refusing to come with us and I'm stupidly annoyed by it. I don't need him to come. I'd just like it. Fcking dependency.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

TA'd with the fools on Instagram that post a picture from behind their steering wheel while driving and holing a cup of coffee!
    WTF? One of my in-laws who is a Guard even did it ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭georgina toadbum

Absolutely starving this morning because my fridge is full to the brim but nothing I could have for breakfast. This is the last time I let someone else do the grocery shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

TA'd that the Italian coffee shop in Heathrow airport doesn't have mocha on the menu, and can't price making one for me. Coffee + hot chocolate. I'll pay for both and just gimme a big cup to mix them in.. not that difficult. (In from a 12 hour flight, waiting on the next one and need coffee and sugar and I'm obviously not grown up enough to just drink coffee with sugar!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Plus TA'd that flying makes me so bloated.. like a swelled calf here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

KatW4 wrote: »
    She came in a different day then to complain that I wasn't teaching him how to join his writing! He can barely form letters correctly, let alone join them together. Plus we don't teach them to join at this age.

People really have nothing better to do than complain about stupid things.

Next time she complains, look at her dead in the eye and tell her the ancient Spartans took weak infants to the slopes of Mount Taygetus and left them out in the wild to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

73Cat wrote: »
    The raging hunger that comes after a migraine:(. I have just savaged 2 reheated slices of pizza while cooking dinner. My belly feels like a bottomless pit.

My migraine related TA is when my migraine is gone but I have that weird sensation in my head that it's looming and could come back any minute. Not sore enough to warrant painkillers but significant enough to make me think I should take some just in case it is the start of a migraine so I can catch it before it gets bad. Its such a fine line- I have it this morning!
    Hope your hunger goes away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Fellas with no socks on. Why? Looks ridiculous, couldn't be comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Gwynplaine wrote:
    Fellas with no socks on. Why? Looks ridiculous, couldn't be comfortable.

Most are wearing socks. They're just too small to extend up the leg.

I wear them any time I don't want the warmth of socks. Mostly in gym or on holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Drying some pots with new dishcloths that don't seem to absorb anything. It's like they're afraid to get wet or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Drying some pots with new dishcloths that don't seem to absorb anything. It's like they're afraid to get wet or something!

I'm never afraid to get wet! :p

Don't have a TA but don't want to get in trouble so.....damn my comfy bed, damn it to hell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

TA'd that I finished Dark last night and now have to wait for Netflix to film the next series :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

TA'd with the fools on Instagram that post a picture from behind their steering wheel while driving and holing a cup of coffee!
    WTF? One of my in-laws who is a Guard even did it ffs

Fools indeed;

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-been-urged-stop-11865521

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Lorelli! wrote: »

Ya hafta wash them before you first use them.

TA I can't get enough food into me today. Just had lunch with my husband who has been knocking walls and roofing all morning, while the most Ive done is hang out some washing, and I ate more than him. Morto.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Getting my hair done and having my mane attacked by two blow dyers. One pulling me one way, the other pulling me the other way. I even lost an earring in the battle. It made it very hard to read the Daily Mail app and all about Kylie's new nursery. Life is tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Think I picked up an MRSA infection from my research project :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ta: accidentally telling a stranger in a shop to fûck off.
    Mortified

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Just....no!

I should also state...this was in a premises in Dublin.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

TA'd at people who leave the toilet seat invisibly damp.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

TA’d having to fly to fcuking London tonight for an all day meeting tomorrow!!

And TA’d ta fcuk that I’ll not be home till about 9:30pm tomorrow night!!

As was a previous TA of mine that there’s a special place in Hell reserved for people who arrange conference calls on a Friday, Well there’s a special place reserved in the VIP section of Hell for the fcuker that decided I needed to be in London all day tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Poor pronunciation of words by people who work in broadcasting.

Personally,I've lost track of certain news reports due to the poor pronunciation of certain words. I find that by the time you realise what they actually mean, you've lost track of the rest of the report.

Examples of this

Dublin City is not Dublin Cissy. Any city is not a cissy it's a city.

Growth is not Gross. Growth is growth.

Three is not Free. three thousand is not free fowsand.

Tanaiste is not Fawnaiste.

Taoiseach is not feeshuck.

T is pronounced as a T not as a C or an S. Formula one commentators would do well to remember this as you come in for a pit stop not a piss stop.

Th is not an F.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Work. Traffic. Weather.
    It's a brutal time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Nail appointment was at 5. It's now 5:50 and I'm still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ta: accidentally telling a stranger in a shop to fûck off.
    Mortified

Similar-ish At the door yesterday morning gave a big cheery wave to a neighbour, when I looked properly it wasn't her at all. Could almost see the woman thinking WTF

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Power sharts so bad that you have to change your cax before you go to work. This then results in your late arrival.

Projectile curry sauce from the alcohol saturated bowels.

This happened several weeks ago too.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

When neighbours think that open blinds are an invitation to gawk into your living room and wave in at you.
    o_O

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Tension headache- took solpadene and off to bed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement