Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Just noticed I haven’t seen PeterParker around here for awhile, hope she’s ok.

OldNotWise too.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Celebrity Big Brother. The sooner it ends the better so the most-thanked posts list can go back to all the good stuff from You Laugh, You Lose. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

T'A'd that the Lidl lady won this evening. :mad: I had like 7/8 feicing items, and it took me that length of time, - to scan 7/8 items, for me to find the top of the Bag I was holding and open said Bag, bit mortified hah :o and then I had to go and put the things in the goddamn bag. :rolleyes: I had a tenner in my hand ready and all and I may have kind of eh ehm fcuked whooshed the tenner in at her and walked off without saying a word for her making me feel so small and stoopid! I would feicin love to see how Self-service Tills would work out in Lidl!

I'm also t.a'd 'cos I'm about 20 minutes trying to imagine a dent in a Bra?!? :o:pac: No chance of a dent in my Bra anyway they all squidgy! :rolleyes: Dunno if that's a good or a bad thing! :eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

In hospital at the moment having a minor surgery, everyone has been fantastic both the staff who have been very helpful and me nighbours on the ward who have brought be back goodies from the shop without asking as i cant walk that far at the moment.

However...last night for dinner we had the option of an omlette or a mixed grill (a fry with potatoes). I ordered the mixed grill and it was terrible i could have bounced the potatoes like a tennis ball tonight the options are the exact same.

While i dont expect fantastic food in a hospital and i should be out of here tomorrow, surley it would be worth some more effort to give hospital catering the funds/ability to have better food for the health/sanity of the paitents

Not sure if this is a trivial anoyance or all out rant but there you go.

Ive had no hunger after my surgery thank god :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

When people put their reply above the post they're quoting. It doesn't make sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

When people put their reply above the post they're quoting. It doesn't make sense.

This is a regular rant of mine.

TA'd at my lie-on being ruined earlier by needing to go to the loo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

My food choices and their consequences

My illegal stream working perfectly for ads but not the show

The deli lady cutting my roll in half. So pointless. Just means the roll falls apart as I get towards the cut piece

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The deli lady cutting my roll in half. So pointless. Just means the roll falls apart as I get towards the cut piece

Wait, what? You eat your rolls from the ends???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I have had to clear my throat about 20 times in the last hour. It's driving me mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

It’s so cold in Paris! 3°- feels like 1°!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Just noticed I haven’t seen PeterParker around here for awhile, hope she’s ok.

she got a perma-bann from ah unfortunately.

taad that tv these days is mostly full of unadulterated crap, especially at weekends.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Wait, what? You eat your rolls from the ends???

You start in the middle each time and end at the ends? Leaving the worst, most bready part til last ?

Get one of the bready bit out the way first

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

People who use cocaine and MDMA recreationally referring to homeless people as ‘junkies’.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

TA....having no social life atal and the batteries in the tv remote have died :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Annoying Flies buzzing around the place being their annoying themselves.

Had a really good sleep last night, but, I'd kind of have just preferred to have grabbed a couple of hours kip and wake up normal, 'cos the downside of a good sleep is feicin catastrophic, because I woke up like I had a killer Hangover still tired still half-asleep can't wake myself up right at all! I barely know me name or where I am. It's now half seven and it's all still the same a few hours later. I just can't shake myself out of this shleepy state. I need to add in a pic of a really contrary-looking Cat with cray cray mad-ass head of hair on them. That's me right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I need to add in a pic of a really contrary-looking Cat with cray cray mad-ass head of hair on them.

That sounds like me today :)

The amount of stuff that isn't recyclable that I had assumed was. I am just a little obsessed with recycling and have just realised (because I never thought to check it out before ) that some frozen food bags aren't suitable for the green bin. I am quite alarmed at the thought of the stuff I have put in the bin that I shouldn't have :'(

Fcuking hostels!

It’s a bedroom- not a dining room! And use fcuking headphones. I don’t need to hear your call with ur mom in every detail!!!!

If only I could afford single occupancy!!!

Urge to kill... rising

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Brand New Retro has not updated in a long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

The house next door to me was sold a few months ago. New people appeared this afternoon. They started hammering and drilling at 5pm - fair enough, but they are still going now at 10pm. My bedroom is vibrating (and not in a good way) and my head is pounding. Can't get some sleep and can't hear the tv. I hope this won't be a nightly occurence for the forseeable. Totally inconsiderate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

People who (I am looking at you know who) who know well they need a hearing aid, refusing to do a dam thing about it.
    Cause its "funny" to see other people having to repeat themselves constantly and TA, not do what they are asked constantly as the "couldn't hear" when they were asked.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

As its new year, I wasn't surprised that there was talk yesterday about diets/exercise/nutrition in the canteen.
    TA evangelic "Healthy eater/runs 100k" in a second or some such, decides to lecture ME, in order to get me to "change my ways".

She didn't know what food allergies were, had a bad grasp of IBS and no clue of what dyspraxia is. Yup Wagon, walk a few miles in my shoes before you lecture a grown up.

TATA ppl who think its as easy as getting off the couch and just not eating the sugar. :(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Urge to kill... rising

Easy there , now just breathe.

TA , my dog is acting the bollix , he doesn't know if wants to sleep in the house or the shed tonight.
    In , out , in , out , in..... and on and on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

All I can hear from my bedroom is the thumping music from the nightclub in town. It sounds as if the same song has been playing for about 3 hours. I'm ready to scream.

Businesses who have an email address/messaging facility, and don't check or respond to them!

Being broke

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I waxed under my arms for the first time last night. It's still stingy :-(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Youtube ads that happen when you're in the middle of watching something and those stupid banners that appear on the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bsloepro

People indicating they wish to finish a phone call by saying
    “I’ll let you go”
    Like they’re doing you a fecking favour - if ya wanna get off the line, get off the line, but don’t pretend you’re doing it for me.

This weird habit we seem to have where we tell somebody they wouldn’t do something and then ask them if they would.

E.g. “you wouldn’t grab me a drink, would you?”

• Advertisement

Munster throwing away a win

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement