Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options
1331332333334335337»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Poor cow.

That, to me, looked like virtual skiing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Can we start a new thread or do we have to wait for a mod to do it? I find the fact that we are over 10k a Trivial Annoyance of the highest order.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

When you can't be part of the solution, be part of the problem! ;)

(They can move some of these posts over once the new thread has been opened, if they choose to do so).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Well don't forget to tell us, I think this one was running a couple of days before I copped....which needless to say was a TA.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Well don't forget to tell us, I think this one was running a couple of days before I copped....which needless to say was a TA.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108259275#post108259275
    You're the first to know ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Dying of period pain yet again, GP doesn't even know what to do at this stage but dragging myself to work regardless :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

My cough

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I know that's meant to be a muppet running fast...but it looks more like he's furiously masturbating double handed!!.......could be our thread mascot.

"Spank your cares away, masturbating all day...go down on a Fraggles c*ck" !

Obvs to the tune of Fraggle Rock

Ahhh no. It just looks like a cute muppet.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA'd I've no plans made for the weekend.

Been shattered since moving (again) last weekend.

Also TA'd I'm always so hard on myself..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement