Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Now hear this - the next person who identifies themselves as being part of a "crew" or a "squad" outside of a military or ESB repair context will have a rusty Essex V6 camshaft inserted in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

I bought a slow cooker in Lidl yesterday. Its large and comes in an even larger box. I had to carry it for about 10 minutes as my car was parked elsewhere.

Well. F*ck me, you'd swear I was parading through the streets with the sweet baby Jesus himself cradled in my arms there was that much gawping going on.

It's a slow cooker people. In a large box. That I am carrying in my arms. Wind your necks in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

People driving around in heavy fog with no lights on. Yes, you have a dark grey car and I can't see you!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

People driving around in heavy fog with no lights on. Yes, you have a dark grey car and I can't see you!

Stephen King wants his storyline back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

He can keep it! I have my own myriad of ideas ready for publication :pac:

TA not famous yet for poetic discourse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

When I say "Good Morning" to someone and they give "Um-hmm" in response.

To me it sounds fairly ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Stephen King of all people should be campaigning for better road safety!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Your Face wrote: »
    When I say "Good Morning" to someone and they give "Um-hmm" in response.

To me it sounds fairly ignorant.

My TA is people saying good morning to me before I've had my fifth cup of coffee. **** off with your cheery greetings. In fact, don't speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    My TA is people saying good morning to me before I've had my fifth cup of coffee. **** off with your cheery greetings. In fact, don't speak.

You need professional help

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Just realised there's a dent in my bra so it looks like I've one extremely hard, protruding nipple on just one side of my body.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TA that I didn't know there was a new TA party happening over here.
    Hate all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Just realised there's a dent in my bra so it looks like I've one extremely hard, protruding nipple on just one side of my body.

I had a denty bra before that made me look like I had one inverted nipple.

Needless to say it went in the bin as soon as I copped it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TA'd at all this talk of boobies and i'm getting none.

TA'd at all this talk of boobies and i'm getting none.

That's a pity. Boobies are very nice. Ladies, give me those yokes there, I'll tap the dents out with a ball-peen hammer. Oo-er Vicar!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It's like a scene from a Stephen King novel outside at the moment. Pesky fog.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

jimgoose wrote: »
    That's a pity. Boobies are very nice. Ladies, give me those yokes there, I'll tap the dents out with a ball-peen hammer. Oo-er Vicar!! :D

well thats a new euphamism for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Trivially annoyed by the increased use to the term 'cray cray' in here.

BDB be so cray cray.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Drove behind a Garda car earlier for about 10 minutes, vehicles going both directions with NO LIGHTS ON and I didn't see them pull anyone over. However, this lack of enforcement was explained further up the road when the car went onto the roundabout in the wrong lane and at the last second cut off the car in front of me to take the sane exit as us, from the wrong lane. You can't very well enforce the law when you don't know how to drive yourself!

My TA is when people speak to me when I'm out in public with my visible earphones in and then act all offended when I don't respond. Earlier today I was in a Lidl local to where I work. I was wandering up and down the middle aisle listening to music when next thing, someone grabs my arm. I was ready to chew the head off the person when I realised it was someone from work. She had a stroppy vibe coming off her and said to me "I said hello to you about 100 times and you ignored me!" I tried explaining I had my earphones in and she said "so rude!" and stomped off.

My other TA is just all the idiots everywhere all the time every day all week long in every location all over the place. I'm in one of those moods where the only interaction I want to have is talking to my dogs in our special secret language.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

A sulky on the ring road in the thick fog. What an utter gobsh1te! The car in front of me indicated into the other lane to go around it, and I could barely see it ahead of me then. He was looking to be cleared out of it, an accident waiting to happen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Fecking amount of weirdos on the train

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

People who are literally on your heels at the self service while you're packing your shiz. Would you jump in my grave as quick? Fcuk the fcuk off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

TA'd with a new thread but the old silly title

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

anna080 wrote: »
    People who are literally on your heels at the self service while you're packing your shiz. Would you jump in my grave as quick? Fcuk the fcuk off

People behind you in the queue who start to load the conveyor with their groceries before you've finished loading yours meaning that there's no room for all yours, at least not in the nice orderly, OCD fashion you want to lay them out in order to make packing them up at the other end a nice experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

TA'd at the horrendous stomach pain when I woke up, sitting here in work feeling sorry for myself.

TA Im in A+E now with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

TA Im in A+E now with this.

Hope it’s nothing too serious and you feel better soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Forgot to take my nice warm jumper into class today,
    me thinking it would be ok as its usually too warm, not, of course, today, as the sensor windows kept opening and blasting icy air into my face.

Sitting in facing rows opposite my particularly pedantic and judgemental classmate.

TATA, that my nips standing at attention, due to the arctic blasts, pretty much in that moran's face, all flipping day!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Vel wrote: »
    I bought a slow cooker in Lidl yesterday. Its large and comes in an even larger box. I had to carry it for about 10 minutes as my car was parked elsewhere.

Well. F*ck me, you'd swear I was parading through the streets with the sweet baby Jesus himself cradled in my arms there was that much gawping going on.

It's a slow cooker people. In a large box. That I am carrying in my arms. Wind your necks in!

I gained an insight like this when I had a black eye about ten years ago. My sister and I were having a stupid sibling argument and she flung a shampoo bottle at me. Unfortunately, the hard bottom of the bottle hit me under the eye and, presto, bad bruising. You would not believe how much people felt they had to right to comment on my black eye in the street. Total strangers: "Did your boyfriend do that you?", "Ooh, bitch fight!". Even coming through customs at Dublin Airport, the guy said he wouldn't give me my passport back until I told him what happened. It's the first and only time I've told a perfect stranger to fuck off. It was a nightmare and the black-eye lasted three weeks too. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,362 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I can understand drivers who drive in lit up areas at night with their lights off without realising it but what I don't understand is, why other drivers don't flash at the driver to indicate tp them that their lights are off. Was out walking the pooch and one guy was driving with his lights off, 5 cars passed him and not one flashed to warn him. Fecking dopes.

Bredabe wrote: »
    ...TATA, that my nips standing at attention, due to the arctic blasts, pretty much is that moran's face, all flipping day!

TA at bastards who get treated to erect nip-nips all day without earning them! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Getting my appendix out later, TA'd at listening to people shout NURSEEEEEEE every 2 mins, the poor girls :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement