Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Over the last while the following motoring-related and other phrases annoy me trivially:

- Cheap tax
    - Beginning an ad or sentence with "Car" instead of "This car" e.g. "Car is in immaculate condition"
    - Be grand
    - Be great to see...
    - On point
    - Videos etc. on Facebook - "That moment when" and "When....."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Those cars that still have reindeer antlers on them.
    Catch up FFS, its easter bunny ears that you should have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The fella is still in a snot with me
    I HATE him being annoyed only I'm allowed be annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

"Easy peeler" clementines that are anything but. I got about three edible segments out of two pieces of fruit just now. The rest was mangled into mush.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Got up this morning and my dishwasher was still running from when I turned it on at 10 last night. I guess that means it's broken?? Norra cup washed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

anna080 wrote: »
    Got up this morning and my dishwasher was still running from when I turned it on at 10 last night. I guess that means it's broken?? Norra cup washed

Does it sound like it's still trying to fill up with water? Might be a simple blockage.

Either way don't leave an appliance running when you're in bed!

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Does it sound like it's still trying to fill up with water? Might be a simple blockage.

Either way don't leave an appliance running when you're in bed!

I know I never usually do! That'll learn me.
    They weren't even wet so I'd say it's a blockage somewhere. Ooh matron

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭GBX

My back is in bits today. Cant stay sitting for too long .. too painful. When I stand, I cant stand up straight so have to sit back down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Trying to figure out slimming world and feeling sad that it hates bread and cheese so much. Like, I thought my ''syns'' would be used on chocolate and crisps, not on bread and cheese! I have all of these ''free foods'' and I'm like oh that's great, but what about when I want bread and chocolate and alcohol and cheese? No, no, LMB, have some pasta and chicken and broccoli instead :mad: This better make me skinny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭gifted

Trying to figure out slimming world and feeling sad that it hates bread and cheese so much. Like, I thought my ''syns'' would be used on chocolate and crisps, not on bread and cheese! I have all of these ''free foods'' and I'm like oh that's great, but what about when I want bread and chocolate and alcohol and cheese? No, no, LMB, have some pasta and chicken and broccoli instead :mad: This better make me skinny.

I had a dinner last week that had loads of veg and chicken, happy healthy meal.....but because I bought it in an Indian take away and brought it home it suddenly turned into a belt busting feast....for ****s sake....lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My hair reached to the dimples at the base of my back this morning when washed dried and straightened. I hate my hair flying into my face but wanted to show off the length so I tied it up in a half ponytail just to keep it out of my face. Met my ex for lunch and he asked me what was up with my ****zu hairstyle. Do you know what I hope your noodle bowl chokes ya Hun

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Legit starving

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

jimgoose wrote: »

I work near Shoreditch. Hipsters can go die in a fire at this stage. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

aM1NzXx_700b_v1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Why, have they finally all been priced out of Stoneybatter?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

"world's great capitals, including New York" wtf? Stupid, lazy journalists annoy me and not trivially.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My non-hipster-related TA is that I spilled an entire cup of coffee - I had only taken one sip out of it, the rest ended up aaaaaalll over the place, and now I have to go and make myself another, so, like, the actual effort! Goodbye, spilt cup of coffee, you were loved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Useless items which are sentenced to life in a dishwasher.

Someone in my house, for reasons best known to themselves, placed one of those disposable medicine spoons in the cutlery holder in the dishwasher......it's been there for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Over the last while the following motoring-related and other phrases annoy me trivially:

- Cheap tax
    - Beginning an ad or sentence with "Car" instead of "This car" e.g. "Car is in immaculate condition"
    - Be grand
    - Be great to see...
    - On point
    - Videos etc. on Facebook - "That moment when" and "When....."

Also Fresh nct......Is it not a "new" nct.

I seen a new car advertised recently on net 25km on it with New tyres and full service history, it wasn't even registered it was so new, I would bleedin hope it had New tyres on it.

• Advertisement

Washing dishes. Forgot how much I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I've been picking and pulling at my nails because of my OCD, my fingers are sore from pulling pieces of my nails off, I'm stressed so I'm still picking and pulling at my nails. The end.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hahaha Cork hipster central, over Galways dead body.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Out of work due to surgery going back on Thursday, my job dont pay sick leave and the social dont pay for the first 6 days....I have a hospital bill 2 direct debits and maintenance to pay :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Out of work due to surgery going back on Thursday, my job dont pay sick leave and the social dont pay for the first 6 days....I have a hospital bill 2 direct debits and maintenance to pay :(

Ouch, hope you feel better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

When someone forgets to call you and advise you that your "job" is delayed, especially when they knew 5 hours before you showed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

TA , colleague at work who flounced out the door in a snot when it was pointed the information she needed was in an email , on an information board and on a staff roster.

Goodnight twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I hear you! It was really difficult to find a place in the UK with a dishwasher and eventually we gave up so we don't have one. I'm so gutted, I absolutely hate washing dishes. It feels like washing clothes by hand or something, just totally prehistoric and unnecessary because we have machines that do it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I hear you! It was really difficult to find a place in the UK with a dishwasher and eventually we gave up so we don't have one. I'm so gutted, I absolutely hate washing dishes. It feels like washing clothes by hand or something, just totally prehistoric and unnecessary because we have machines that do it now!

I'll ask my dishwasher how does she manage .

• Advertisement

I never realised how gross it was either. Literally washing the dishes in their own filth! Uck! And don't even get me started on how many times my rolled up sleeve dropped down into the water. Rage

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement