Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

jimgoose wrote: »
    Fark! Is it even nicer than lamb bhuna? Palak gosht?? :confused:

I've never smelled anything as good as this in my life. It started with onions sauteed in butter and it got better and better from there.

TA I'm demented with starvation and deprivation :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

:D:D

Surprisingly no! :p But if that was to happen to anyone it would be me! :pac: But they may soon be in a twist. :mad::mad::mad: I can feel a Headache a-calling. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Candie wrote: »
    I've never smelled anything as good as this in my life. It started with onions sauteed in butter and it got better and better from there.

TA I'm demented with starvation and deprivation :(

So am I. I only had roast beef in crackling-fat with three veg and two spuds and gravy at Farmer's Dinner-Time. Want delicious Indian Stuff from Grampa Wallfix!! :mad:

jimgoose wrote: »
    So am I. I only had roast beef in crackling-fat with three veg and two spuds and gravy at Farmer's Dinner-Time. Want delicious Indian Stuff from Grampa Wallfix!! :mad:

That would do me to keep me going til dinner, to be fair.

You'd only be barred from the kitchen, and if you got in he'd only smack you for trying to peek! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Irish rail staff using racist remarks towards me over my ticket !!

This morning I saw a bus driver kick two roma girls off a bus. They'd literally stepped on and before they could use their leap cards the driver told them he wasn't allowing them on. He said "I know what you're like". A woman in the queue even said "go back to your own country". The driver ended up getting out of his cab and violently shoving them off the bus.
    I asked him if he was legally allowed kick someone off a bus for doing nothing. I tried to get his details but he wouldn't give me anything until I was getting off when he gave me the ID of his bus.

I logged a complaint with Dublin bus and got a call from them an hour later. Popping into the guards tomorrow too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,851 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Grayson wrote: »
    This morning I saw a bus driver kick two roma girls off a bus. They'd literally stepped on and before they could use their leap cards the driver told them he wasn't allowing them on. He said "I know what you're like". A woman in the queue even said "go back to your own country". The driver ended up getting out of his cab and violently shoving them off the bus.
    I asked him if he was legally allowed kick someone off a bus for doing nothing. I tried to get his details but he wouldn't give me anything until I was getting off when he gave me the ID of his bus.

I logged a complaint with Dublin bus and got a call from them an hour later. Popping into the guards tomorrow too.

How do you know the two particular girls didn't shít on the bus yesterday? You're very quick to brand that man a racist when you don't know the full details. It would appear he made no reference to their ethnicity or skin colour in what he said.

Quazzie wrote: »
    How do you know the two particular girls didn't shít on the bus yesterday? You're very quick to brand that man a racist when you don't know the full details. It would appear he made no reference to their ethnicity or skin colour in what he said.

Then he'll be fine when they investigate it. He did keep using phrases like "girls like you" and "people like you". Plus when i asked why he did it he couldn't give an answer.

Finally when Dublin bus rang me they said they'd had a number of complaints, the guards had already contacted them because the girls had gone to them and they were examining the CCTV footage.
    It was two people getting on a bus who were violently kicked off with no reason given. I was 6ft away from the entire thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Bredabe

lol no.

Child crying here Nextdoor for the last 20 minutes or so. She crys every day at half 5 for around 2 hours solid or feels like it anyway. She crys a lot. They only after moving in. Previous lady that was there had adult-kids and one Grandson who did stay over an odd time but he rarely kicked up a fuss. This is actually making me want to try find new place to live. :( I just can't get used to it at all. The Mother often cries in frustration/desperation too, I can sometimes hear her sobbing and screeching why won't you just go to sleep at the lil girl. And like I would love to be able to put on music to drawn out the sound, but then obviously loud music through shared walls with a young child trying to go to bed isn't the answer or solution either really! :mad::(

Play soothing music close to the wall at slightly lower than normal volume, babies have better hearing than adults. you can get some free on youtube, it will def help you relax and I've known it to works for small babies too.

TA for both of you, crazy-making for everyone involved.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The OH constantly giving out about plugholes being blocked with hair. We always put one of those hair catcher thingies over the plugs, there are four of us with long hair. Short of us all shaving our heads I don't know what he expects us to do FFS :(

I had to drive to the school this morning and as I stepped out of the car my two legs slid from under me on ice. I was left swinging out of the car door with both arms in an effort to stay upright. The mortification :(

73Cat wrote: »
    The OH constantly giving out about plugholes being blocked with hair. We always put one of those hair catcher thingies over the plugs, there are four of us with long hair. Short of us all shaving our heads I don't know what he expects us to do FFS :(

I had to drive to the school this morning and as I stepped out of the car my two legs slid from under me on ice. I was left swinging out of the car door with both arms in an effort to stay upright. The mortification :(

I'm bald and ever so often my plug hole is blocked with hair. And I live alone.
    It's pretty rare, maybe once a year. Still, I'm bald ffs!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

EEEEEWWWHHHH!!!!!!

Grayson wrote: »
    I'm bald and ever so often my plug hole is blocked with hair. And I live alone.
    It's pretty rare, maybe once a year. Still, I'm bald ffs!

Haha, that is weird!

I often pull enough hair to make a wig for a baby out of plugholes, it looks like a rat or something I am pulling out. TA that I am so weird because I absolutely love the satisfaction of doing this :)

73Cat wrote: »
    Haha, that is weird!

I often pull enough hair to make a wig for a baby out of plugholes, it looks like a rat or something I am pulling out. TA that I am so weird because I absolutely love the satisfaction of doing this :)

I've pulled what looks like the body of a well-fed cat out of my plughole, and I'm the only person with hair longer than 6cms in my house. :(

Yickity yick though, I hate doing it but it doesn't seem fair to ask anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

So sick of radio ads that have car beeps in them or sirens, scares the **** out of me every time i hear them when driving, even when I know to expect them!

I've pulled what looks like the body of a well-fed cat out of my plughole, and I'm the only person with hair longer than 6cms in my house. :(

Yickity yick though, I hate doing it but it doesn't seem fair to ask anyone else.

Call me! I'll do it at a Boards mates rates for you ;)

neonsofa wrote: »
    So sick of radio ads that have car beeps in them or sirens, scares the **** out of me every time i hear them when driving, even when I know to expect them!

Related TA: When I'm in the car and someone leans on their horn, I'm always worried I've done something catastrophic and somehow didn't notice. Even when I KNOW I didn't!

New Home wrote: »
    EEEEEWWWHHHH!!!!!!

And its always covered in this grey soapy slime because it's been there so long.

Have I taken it too far?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Related TA: When I'm in the car and someone leans on their horn, I'm always worried I've done something catastrophic and somehow didn't notice. Even when I KNOW I didn't!

Oh im always leaning on it by mistake and i scare myself and I worry that im panicking the other driver!! So I'm sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

computer kept pestering me to '' install updates'' until it eventually did so itself. now its running slower than it did pre- updates. thanks a fuucking lot with your fuucking updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

OMG I havn't installed any updates in aaages and I don't remember gettin prompted lately to restart me pooter. Feicin hell there could be weeks of updates to install...

Trying to magically automatically put, - put being the operative word stuff from old Phone onto new Phone. Not a fcuking clue what I'm at. I keep starting going at it and then I threw it all there to feic. I don't even know if like copying and pasting over Folders works, or if anything is gonna open after being copied or if stuff needs to be re-installed or what's going on.... And then there's billions of Folders upon Folder upon Folder.... Hidden Folders. Folders with weird names... :rolleyes::rolleyes: Great fun!

It's 2018!!! Grrrrrrrrrr why isn't there something out there that with a handful of clicks, - it will put absolutely everything from your old Phone onto your new Phone! :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

It's 2018!!! Grrrrrrrrrr why isn't there something out there that with a handful of clicks, - it will put absolutely everything from your old Phone onto your new Phone!

There are. Phone switch apps.
    I'm not suggesting by name as I'm not vouching for them but they are there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

There are. Phone switch apps.
    I'm not suggesting by name as I'm not vouching for them but they are there.

I held my iPhone 7plus beside my X everything transferred!

The Commuter is a movie!

I hope he shoots people that talk loudly or play music/movies without headphones!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Imagine the sound of a hungry drooling bulldog enthusiastically tucking into a bowl of wet dog food. That is the sound of the guy next to me eating a salad! He is well dressed and neatly groomed but he was clearly unleashing his inner bulldog with this salad. It would be actually impressive that a human can make such as noise if it weren't so annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Findus Crispy Pancakes...

...being sh1t since 2000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Try 1980 something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Testify! Made the mistake of buying some having not tasted them in years and couldn't believe how sh!te they were. Crispy me arse! It was more like tearing off a lump of plastic to chew on.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

When you're having a dump in an empty line of cubicles and someone comes in and settles on having a dump in the cubicle next and not any of the other empty ones further on.

It's usually some c**t who is either dehydrated or has a low fibre diet and you can hear the strain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Testify! Made the mistake of buying some having not tasted them in years and couldn't believe how sh!te they were. Crispy me arse! It was more like tearing off a lump of plastic to chew on.

I havent been this dissapointed since One Direction split up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I havent been this dissapointed since One Direction split up.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,413 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People making posts out of whole cloth and getting loads of thanks for them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement