Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The fact that sometimes it is so difficult to get the dispenser part operating on a new bottle of hand soap, that it is faster to transfer the soap in to the old dispenser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

How the fúck can people like that reach adulthood untouched by basic hygiene awareness and manners?

I think the same about fellas that piss all over the toilet seats in work. First of all, to not lift up the seat and proceed to piss all over it is disgusting. But to leave it there and expect someone else to clean up your piss before they can use the toilet is just so lacking in respect, manners and basic civilised behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I think the same about fellas that piss all over the toilet seats in work. First of all, to not lift up the seat and proceed to piss all over it is disgusting. But to leave it there and expect someone else to clean up your piss before they can use the toilet is just so lacking in respect, manners and basic civilised behaviour.

I'm always surprised at the number of people which expect others to clean up their mess.

My gym is the leisure centre of a hotel. Every time I go there. EVERY TIME, there are small shampoo and shower gel bottles on the floor of the showers which people have brought from their room and leave for someone else to clean up.

They can't even be bothered to bring them in to the changing room and drop them in one of the 2 bins. This is absolutely an annoyance of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Some horses were taken from an unsuitable area yesterday, 2 of these horses had been killed by traffic on the road in 2 days.
    The number of people carping in general about this, let alone that a charity had to do it and take on board all the expense and potential hassle.
    * I get ppl are annoyed that they "govt" didn't sort it, and that they didn't get all the horses.
    TA ppl have to quibble even when a good thing happens.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm always surprised at the number of people which expect others to clean up their mess.

My asshole brother is one of those people!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

I’ve recently dipped my toes back in to the horrors of online dating. Here are my list of trivial annoyances about it so far:

Grown women using duck pouts and instagram filters with dog noses.

Breathlessly proclaiming they don’t have a TV. Which sounds dreadful, but is also one of these things that people who do seem to have to tell you about.

Repeal the 8th badges and jumpers in profile pics. Nothing says ‘I’d like to date and see if you might eventually become my lover and partner’ more than mental images of abortion. What a turn on. Not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Not a fantastic day. Tolerance level is low. Someone on Facebook persistently typing ''off'' instead of ''of''. It is one of the most grating spelling mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not a fantastic day. Tolerance level is low. Someone on Facebook persistently typing ''off'' instead of ''of''. It is one of the most grating spelling mistakes.

Theirs nothing worse, is they're.

I don't 'no' ;) He's from Newcastle and also says Worr Kid.

God I'm so incredibly fecked off now :D I hate nearly everyone today.

Up t'north have their own speek.

TA that I would like a snooze now, but will fekk me up for tonight if i do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

A bird in the hand, and all that, Ted - take your sleeps when you can, 'cause you never know when/how the next one will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Can feel this head cold setting in. My eyes are sore and my head is fuzzy.

No Limerick for me :(

Not on my watch!

There once was a poster called nollagshona
    Who was a little bit of a primadonna
    About not getting to go away
    In bed she had to stay
    They said 'don't complain' but she's gonna :)

New Home wrote: »
    A bird in the hand, and all that, Ted - take your sleeps when you can, 'cause you never know when/how the next one will be.

If I had a bird in my hand, I would be talking to it, so no sleep then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Have a dose of the fear today, can't shake the feeling of loneliness and sadness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Have a dose of the fear today, can't shake the feeling of loneliness and sadness.

Sending good vibes your way from Cork LadyB.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I feel miserable and let down by everyone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I feel miserable and let down by everyone :(

you have us on here :)

Today is a sh*te day all round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

tummy cramps, they are the worst :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Shaking handheld cameras on TV and Film. It's seems to be becoming more prevalent lately.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I blame "the Blair witch project".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

That was almost 20 years ago. They should be over it at this stage.. :)

Maybe it's a tribute. :D

My very big TA: swollen throat and sinuses, and related dry cough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I haven't had a takeaway in four months and I'm on the brink of ordering. I will not give in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I haven't had a takeaway in four months and I'm on the brink of ordering. I will not give in.

Beef curry and chips.

You know you want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

I usually stand on the train after Sallins- they now gather round my seat like flies on shyte.

I’ve recently dipped my toes back in to the horrors of online dating. Here are my list of trivial annoyances about it so far:

Grown women using duck pouts and instagram filters with dog noses.

Breathlessly proclaiming they don’t have a TV. Which sounds dreadful, but is also one of these things that people who do seem to have to tell you about.

Repeal the 8th badges and jumpers in profile pics. Nothing says ‘I’d like to date and see if you might eventually become my lover and partner’ more than mental images of abortion. What a turn on. Not.

Filters on photos are a theme today. Someone just posted in a serious FB group for people with an illness. She's looking for votes for a beauty competition. Her photo looks like she's overlaid an image of a mask onto her face and not lined it up properly. You can see her actual jawline is a different colour to the filter thing. She's finished it all off with furry ears and a dog's nose. That's her photo for her competition entry. I looked at the page for the competition and there are lots of them at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Can't fcuking breathe today and I'm stuck in a hot lab with bacteria :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Cloverfield went way over the top with the handheld camera footage

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I blame "One night in Paris".

FYP

Lest we forget the terrible quality of Ms hilton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

TA diabetic meds turning me into unhappy pincushion oh the pain the pain of it all and all that someone hurry up and find a better treatment like holding a puppy or kitten instead of all these damn tablets and stupid injection.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement