Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

This lit review is painful

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Neighbours are doing DIY at 10:30pm. **** right off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

When you decide you're *just* the perfect amount of tired to go to bed and then remember you still have your make-up on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Phone woke me!!!

Dial Hard wrote: »
    What is with these freaks? Even numbers or multiples of 5 only!

17 ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I has the lurgy plague :(:( (the ⅞⅞7((_-8.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

The wind keeps making the letter box bang. So irritating!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Neighbours are doing DIY at 10:30pm. **** right off.

Ring them now (03:40) and ask how it went

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I had an absolutely awful dream last night and just can't shake it.
    Lately, when I wake up, I have a really dry mouth. I drink 4-5 litres of water everyday so it's a bit strange.
    So tired. So so so tired. My back was so painful all night that I didn't really have a restful night.

erica74 wrote: »
    I had an absolutely awful dream last night and just can't shake it.
    Lately, when I wake up, I have a really dry mouth. I drink 4-5 litres of water everyday so it's a bit strange.
    So tired. So so so tired. My back was so painful all night that I didn't really have a restful night.

Poor dear.

My bank account this am is fooked. And off to LDN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@erika74.... have you tested your sugar levels lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

smurfjed wrote: »

I was gonna ask this too! Or b12 levels?

What do you mean? In relation to diabetes or something?
    I'm actually due to have bloods taken this month (I have to have them done every 6 months) so I might speak to my GP about that.

I have absolutely nothing to do with medicine, so I present this to you so that you can research it.
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Common symptoms of diabetes:[/font]
    • Urinating often.
    • Feeling very thirsty.
    • Feeling very hungry - even though you are eating.
    • Extreme fatigue.
    • Blurry vision.
    • Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal.
    • Weight loss - even though you are eating more (type 1)
    • Tingling, pain, or numbness in the hands/feet (type 2)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Someone significantly less pregnant than me asked for my seat on the train this morning, completely ignoring all the men and not-upduffed women around...

neonsofa wrote: »
    I was gonna ask this too! Or b12 levels?

I'm due my b12 injection at the end of this month, I get it every 3 months, so it could be that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

People using airport codes as place names.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

People using airport codes as place names.

That's pretty lax, alright!

Look at this the other way, I was supposed to go to New York City this morning and might have wanted information about transportation, however I might have landed in KJFK KEWR KLGA KTEB, so how do I find find the specific transportation info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

People who spend a f*cking age alighting the Luas. How does it take so long? And then the plebs trying to get on before everyone has alighted. I had to give a good, pointed elbow shove to someone this morning who literally came in on top of me and blocked me from getting off. Why are people such collective morons on public transport?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA'd I don't know the phonetic alphabet and end up saying stupid things like S for sugar or B for brownie or some such rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

northgirl wrote: »
    TA'd I don't know the phonetic alphabet and end up saying stupid things like S for sugar or B for brownie or some such rubbish

I always have *such* a brainfart when I've to do that and come up with the most ridiculous examples. "No, M, as in M for... er... mogwai."

A friend of mine used to work in an insurance call centre and they used to all do it on purpose just to try and relieve the boredom. "Yes, P for psychology, M for mnemonic, G for giraffe."

I always have *such* a brainfart when I've to do that and come up with the most ridiculous examples. "No, M, as in M for... er... mogwai."

A friend of mine used to work in an insurance call centre and they used to all do it on purpose just to try and relieve the boredom. "Yes, P for psychology, M for mnemonic, G for giraffe."

This made me genuinely lol, M for mogwai:pac:

My TA is the elastic band left on the side of the sink in the staff toilet. Someone had obviously used it to tie up their hair because there was loads of hair tangled around it. LEFT ON THE SIDE OF THE SINK. ABOUT 5 FEET AWAY FROM THE BIN. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO VILE.
    Why should a cleaner have to deal with that?!
    DO NOT EVEN get me started on people who leave plasters on the side of the sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I always think of the most inappropriate words when put on the spot and then trying to think of an appropriate alternative is just impossible once you can only think of the inappropriate words! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Look at this the other way, I was supposed to go to New York City this morning and might have wanted information about transportation, however I might have landed in KJFK KEWR KLGA KTEB, so how do I find find the specific transportation info

I mean more in terms of someone writing "off to BCN for the holidays", not looking for transport info.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

erica74 wrote: »
    This made me genuinely lol, M for mogwai:pac:

My TA is the elastic band left on the side of the sink in the staff toilet. Someone had obviously used it to tie up their hair because there was loads of hair tangled around it. LEFT ON THE SIDE OF THE SINK. ABOUT 5 FEET AWAY FROM THE BIN. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO VILE.
    Why should a cleaner have to deal with that?!
    DO NOT EVEN get me started on people who leave plasters on the side of the sink.

Chewing gum in urinals is way, way worse than that. I have utter contempt for anyone who does this. It's not uncommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭Bredabe

After 6 months of looking, I can't find enough of a substance I need for college, in the vain hope, there is some kind of alternative I can replace it with I ask lecturer whats the story.

He says "you'll fail if you don't fill the criteria", I list the steps I've taken to fulfill it and I'm told, there is no alternative" you have to do this"(this means magicing up substances in such short supply I've not been able to find a 5th of what I need in 6 months), he then says call x, they refer me to y and so on for the complete morning.

Lecture calls back and says he's gotten me more time to find said substance, cause he would hate to lose me. But still no idea on where I can find the substance I need. Cause having more time to find an impossible resource help ME how?

TA? I contact course office and ask for the leaving and refund procedure, they say "Oh no, WHY?"

Still no idea on how to leave and get my money back. I feel like I've paid them for the pleasure of torchering me since Halloween.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I feel like I'm drowning in mucus, ah just another typical day then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Chewing gum in urinals is way, way worse than that. I have utter contempt for anyone who does this. It's not uncommon.
    Gum chewers in general are a ta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I am literally living in poverty and its still 7 days to pay day.
    Getting paid early in December is not all its cracked up to be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement