Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ok, I had you and quick as wolf-wolf but I’m not against discussing barney as hades and you as belle!
    So why did Mal peek as Jafar, is it something Mal did or something Jafar did?

I thought you thought I was "town". Why do you think I'm wolf now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Right now I’m looking at Sb-q.v.-Bh for Jafar scar and Gaston and lord x and barney for Mal hook and Hades

Who cleared Flushy? Whats your opinion on her?

quickbeam wrote: »
    I thought you thought I was "town". Why do you think I'm wolf now?

I lied so you wouldn’t eat me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    As opposed to how much youve posted thus far

Yeah sorry didn't realise it offended people, I've had a relatively free day today and posted as much as I could other than I've been working (which involved a lot driving) so this game doesn't get my focus when I'm on the road.

Anyone got postcounts handy?

But why do you think I'm a wolf?

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Another arrow flew from the deep....

giphy.gif

Piercing the heart of the darkest of them all.
    Necrominus is dead. He was an asshole mod

Necro is a princess

But why do you think I'm a wolf?

Its not that I think your a wolf it’s that I think you are Scar.
    Its only a theory but look at my vote history, I voted for you and you ignored it.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Another arrow from the blue darted forward...

giphy.gif

This time it bounced off the target, causing no injury.

Someone survived an attack from an archer.

FYI Barry.

Flushy will be a hero

Right now I’m looking at Sb-q.v.-Bh for Jafar scar and Gaston and lord x and barney for Mal hook and Hades

Who cleared Flushy? Whats your opinion on her?

Sb whats your opinion on why Mal returned a Jafar peek?

Its not that I think your a wolf it’s that I think you are Scar.
    Its only a theory but look at my vote history, I voted for you and you ignored it.

I noticed it. I also went to bed early that night as it had been an exhausting day, emotionally, mentally, more than anything (RL stuff). I also thought it was a semi-joke as there was no chance of me being lynched and that it was just payback for me calling you infuriating. But now that I'm seeing you mention it again I'm not ignoring it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Just ask your question sgain then I'm here even though I shouldn't be.

I don't know why Belles check said Jafar but Barry said otherwise and you say you've been mind controlled. I do LTSC was evil, the first we hit and now Belle has peeked Barney as Hades

So you saying Batlrney could be evil but not hades.... the same way Lord wasnt Jafers

Sb whats your opinion on why Mal returned a Jafar peek?

An elaborate plot that really has gone above my pay grade.

If we take virt at face value, that’s jafars day 2 power, right? What was day 1?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    So you saying Batlrney could be evil but not hades.... the same way Lord wasnt Jafers

Huh? I can’t see that in what he wrote.

I noticed it. I also went to bed early that night as it had been an exhausting day, emotionally, mentally, more than anything (RL stuff). I also thought it was a semi-joke as there was no chance of me being lynched and that it was just payback for me calling you infuriating. But now that I'm seeing you mention it again I'm not ignoring it.

No I’ve left breadcrumbs for Aladdin to prove who he was and who I really suspected.

Here’s his proof that he’s Aladdin. It spells clowns :), I used the word earlier so he could show deliberate purpose. I voted for you and for BH I wasn’t joking. He spotted lord on day 1 btw but we kept our powder dry.

Huh? I can’t see that in what he wrote.

I strongly believe that either an or vit are belle and the other is Jafar.
    I believe that barney is Hades. So who did Vit say they picked as the apprentice ?

I strongly believe that either an or vit are belle and the other is Jafar.
    I believe that barney is Hades. So who did Vit say they picked as the apprentice ?

Either SB or vit

The drummer boy

No I’ve left breadcrumbs for Aladdin to prove who he was and who I really suspected.

Here’s his proof that he’s Aladdin. It spells clowns :), I used the word earlier so he could show deliberate purpose. I voted for you and for BH I wasn’t joking. He spotted lord on day 1 btw but we kept our powder dry.

No idea what you're talking about. It still doesn't answer why you think I'm a wolf.

Convenient they’re dead

The drummer boy

Oh, see I’ve missed loads. Can inhave a link to this .

No that’s wrong and vit slipped up earlier
    Ok vit is Jafar, you didn’t peek her because you knew she evil so no need to waste a peek.
    Whats your feelings on Bh being evil ?

• Advertisement

No idea what you're talking about. It still doesn't answer why you think I'm a wolf.

What are you so?

What are you so?

Forget that! Why don't you tell me why you think I'm a wolf first, as I've asked you three times already?

Virtanen wrote: »
    Alright guys I know this is a lousy time and I'm potentially dead tonight but I've got to do it as it's a pivotal time. Jafar is not dead and BH is not the apprentice.
    I'm the seer, i was given the role and told to select an apprentice seer which I did after night one.
    I picked Drumpot as i peeked him who I unfortunately lost. I was going to stay quiet but at this point after weighing it up, i reckon I'm better off out now. There was no bloody backroom though

I peeked Banjo last night who came back as Jafar, i was waiting to see how the afternoon played and who was up for lynch but the arrow caught me off guard.
    Thought it was bull****, i dont think BH was expecting a vig kill and was trying to force a role reveal for me to come out. BH is bad, Jafar is Banjo, I'm probanly not going to get another peek but Barry can confirm who died.

I did suspect Kingsley and TSC as bad but didn't peek them yet as I thought their buddy/buddy approach was very obvious.

FYI

Ok vit is Jafar, you didn’t peek her because you knew she evil so no need to waste a peek.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057827374/54/#post105795447

Probably start reading from here till about 6 or so when you came on

Convenient they’re dead

I’d know if they were the apprentice tho.

100% I get the full role

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I didn't slip up, I was mind-controlled to say it

Also I'm not a she :)

Forget that! Why don't you tell me why you think I'm a wolf first, as I've asked you three times already?

Don’t take that agressive tone with me , the reason I haven’t directly confronted youbup to this point is your self important attitude towards me since the start of the game.

Virtanen wrote: »
    I didn't slip up, I was mind-controlled to say it

Also I'm not a she :)

Ok who is your apprentice?

Ok who is your apprentice?

Virts claim was he was mind controlled and was never the seer, see his post at 8pm

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Virts claim was he was mind controlled and was never the seer, see his post at 8pm

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057827374/60/#post105798657

This one

Advertisement