Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Guffy wrote: »
    It would also clear banjo as tinkerbell, wouldnt it?

How so?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So much pressure for one role reveal!!!

Though if we've bagged a baddie, unless he was the SK, we will have something to go back on and check his posts and might come up with something with regard to his reactions to other players.

quickbeam wrote: »
    So much pressure for one role reveal!!!

Though if we've bagged a baddie, unless he was the SK, we will have something to go back on and check his posts and might come up with something with regard to his reactions to other players.

Bingo, either way the village got a goal here, even if PJ isnt who he said he is, its a baddie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I have not kept up with wtf the tinkerbell thing was about

But.... but... the soul read :-O

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Bingo, either way the village got a goal here, even if PJ isnt who he said he is, its a baddie down.

So thanks either way PJ

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

How so?

Well banjo was in a room with keith. We know this from this mornings antics. Keith was peter. Keith thought that banjo was jafar and one of his prizes was to get into the room. If lord is jafar how would banjo be able to get into the room without being TB?

Well banjo was in a room with keith. We know this from this mornings antics. Keith was peter. Keith thought that banjo was jafar and one of his prizes was to get into the room. If lord is jafar how would banjo be able to get into the room without being TB?

I gotcha now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I don't see how either.
    I only had contact with sKeith / Peter Pan.
    Don't get me wrong. There was a LOT of contact. PG-13 rated backroom. And he didn't say no so that's as good as consent isn't it?
    But I don't see how I'm clear.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So thanks either way PJ

Or Necro really!

• Advertisement

So that gives us mr. Soul read, barry and banjo.... in my eyes anyway

Yeah, but what if one of Jafar's powers was to put any of his team in the room.

I appreciate you clearing me, I do, and I am team village. But I don't want a shakey clear getting me lynched later when I eventually say something stupid.
    (well... stupider...)

Banjo wrote: »
    I don't see how either.
    I only had contact with sKeith / Peter Pan.
    Don't get me wrong. There was a LOT of contact. PG-13 rated backroom. And he didn't say no so that's as good as consent isn't it?
    But I don't see how I'm clear.

But how could you get into the room without being TB, that's my thinking anyway...

Yeah, but what if one of Jafar's powers was to put any of his team in the room.

I appreciate you clearing me, I do, and I am team village. But I don't want a shakey clear getting me lynched later when I eventually say something stupid.
    (well... stupider...)

Thats true tbf.. hmm

So that gives us mr. Soul read, barry and banjo.... in my eyes anyway

Mr soul read, pf and banjo* i meant, should it come back as jafar

Partyfungle......?

Partyfungle......?

Ya... he lost rights to his correct name after yesterday's gaff. Fungle is all he gets now. I mean what's a fungle anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

And BH?

Virtanen wrote: »
    And BH?

Bh most likely but not able to be confirmed really. I mean it confirms he is the seer, but he was handpicked by belle. Not assigned the role by mods

Bh most likely but not able to be confirmed really. I mean it confirms he is the seer, but he was handpicked by belle. Not assigned the role by mods

Sorry seer's apprentice

• Advertisement

Well, if we're clearing BH on the back of a Jafar confirmaiton, we have
    Barry (+ Aladdin)
    BH (+ Belle)
    PartyJungle

That's pretty solid. Good luck BG!

there's scope for PJ to be Team Mag, but **** it - he bagged a wolf :D
    And There's no clearing me. Peter was my ticket. My dear sweet unfaithful bastard Peter....
    (If there's a solid basis for Jafar Powers expiring after 12 hours though, I'm in the clear based on sKeith's posts)

Flush :
    Now that Team Village is in the ascendant, it's time to snatch back some of your humanity. We know you know who Gaston is. Give him to us before you go. that leaves your team 2 v 1 for a wolf win instead of 2 v 2. Unless you are Gaston in which case give us one of the other wolves so Scar has a fighting chance!

Appleholder :
    I'll kill flushie. There's nothing for me here now, and Neverland is a desolation.....

Baz hasnt been seen since his Cheeses reveal from his backroom. I cant take the suspence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Yeah didn’t get the cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

lunchtime ww. head is melted by this.

flushy, if you're herc why do you keep protecting me? Why not one of the potentially roled goodies?

The assumption I was working off last night was - Flushy is not herc, she's malificent. She was trying to draw heat away from BH and PJ for the lynch because one of them is Hook and could protect her. Therefore BH's Lumiere claim is BS.

So if this is still valid. Which I'm not sure it is, my FFA at this stage is PJ, Flushy, BH. Doesn't mean Lordy is cleared but I'm not buying it yet.

Do you read my posts or skim? I said I didnt want to die and chose you as I didnt think you would get munched last night. I want to prove I am who I say I am before doing the hero thing!
    No the likeliest one is the Hook protect scenario. Flushy is more likely team Mag than Team Alpha.
    Isn't pushing her as Team Alpha the kind of thing you'd do if you were Team Alpha?

You know what? Flush - unless I talk myself into a noose (and don't discount that, I have a 100% success rate on that!) you're dead tonight. You have limited options. One option : You can help your team out by confirming you're Team Magnificent. They're more likely to win if we hit Jafar and you guys hit Gaston in the munch tomorrow. We don't have a strong lead on hades, scar or hook. That leaves 2 of you, 1 of them, 1 SK and a handful of villagers.

Come on, it's Disney. Lets defeat Jafar with the power of friendship!

No I am not.
    No. She dies either way. But if she dies by apple she takes a village with her.

I asked the mods about the apple and I was basically told I would just have to see. But obv you will see when I die I am good!
    Well let an nrv give it to her. Who cares if nrv dies. Like i said. Barney if you are an nrv give it to flushy, if not give it to me and i will.
    Benefits and drawbacks of having the apple?

Seems that Barney or another NRV need to risk sacrificing themselves if we use it against flushy or PJ. I'd be inclined to go with flushy if we're going to do it cos if she doesn't die AGAIN maybe her herc story holds water (which I don't think it does). This is reminiscent of a witch trial.

Give apple to flushy -> if good, herc story is true and won't die. She was worried about getting the apple yesterday again so prob not herc as well. But will we lose the giver?

Give apple to flushy -> if bad should still die, right? May lose giver

If we're agreed on the above plan I'm happy enough to be cannon fodder for the potential sacrifice

Don't do that, you are protected by me till lynch tonight. Who knows what will happen. I will most prob die as you were protected and that kills me if you get me. I will show good 100%
    She objected to my (albeit trigger happy) plan to give it to someone on the FFAs as she'd already had it. Which shouldn't've worried her as Herc

As above, the mod haven't told me and wont tell me if the apple can kill me.
    Did flushy not say she didn’t know the nrv were just princess? See her last sentence above.

That isn't what I was saying. I was meaning there could have been another person like the evil queen who started the apple thing had a name but was a NRV other than that.
    Alright folks so the mods must reckon we're up **** creek without a paddle.

I was a princess NRV but I've somehow been activated as Merida (had to look her up) and I've been given a single arrow to slay someone with. I'm going to pick MrsFD so we can move on and so I can prove myself as confirmed good.

Unless you think I should get someone else? I'm slightly scared I'll get randomly killed before I use my power

I really wanted you to kill me but I took a ww break today and only catching up. It is great we got Jafar though but I wanted me to get the arrow!
    Agreed, kill lord, give flushy apple. Removes a lot of ambiguity and should bag us 2 baddies. One possible NRV death included as I said I'm willing to sacrifice mysefl if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

My FFA for today

#FFA2

Grumpylumpy (Originally Posted by grumpylumpy View Post
    lunchtime ww. head is melted by this.

flushy, if you're herc why do you keep protecting me? Why not one of the potentially roled goodies?

The assumption I was working off last night was - Flushy is not herc, she's malificent. She was trying to draw heat away from BH and PJ for the lynch because one of them is Hook and could protect her. Therefore BH's Lumiere claim is BS.

The bolded bit reeks of a team evil setting up a situation that they know isn't right.

Partyjungle - unless I missed something he is again stirring the pot big time and dont trust him.

I really don't care anymore. Will check back in after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Alright guys I know this is a lousy time and I'm potentially dead tonight but I've got to do it as it's a pivotal time. Jafar is not dead and BH is not the apprentice.
    I'm the seer, i was given the role and told to select an apprentice seer which I did after night one.
    I picked Drumpot as i peeked him who I unfortunately lost. I was going to stay quiet but at this point after weighing it up, i reckon I'm better off out now. There was no bloody backroom though

I peeked Banjo last night who came back as Jafar, i was waiting to see how the afternoon played and who was up for lynch but the arrow caught me off guard.
    Thought it was bull****, i dont think BH was expecting a vig kill and was trying to force a role reveal for me to come out. BH is bad, Jafar is Banjo, I'm probanly not going to get another peek but Barry can confirm who died.

I did suspect Kingsley and TSC as bad but didn't peek them yet as I thought their buddy/buddy approach was very obvious.

Do you read my posts or skim? I said I didnt want to die and chose you as I didnt think you would get munched last night. I want to prove I am who I say I am before doing the hero thing!

Why though? Why did you not want to save someone....is that not your purpose and how you aid the village?

You'd be exonirated in your death too no? That would prove you are who you are by doing the hero thing!

I somehow imagine Jafar would put one of his cronies in a room and not himself. At least he would get to choose.

That was my initial hunch anyway

• Advertisement

Virtanen wrote: »
    Alright guys I know this is a lousy time and I'm potentially dead tonight but I've got to do it as it's a pivotal time. Jafar is not dead and BH is not the apprentice.
    I'm the seer, i was given the role and told to select an apprentice seer which I did after night one.
    I picked Drumpot as i peeked him who I unfortunately lost. I was going to stay quiet but at this point after weighing it up, i reckon I'm better off out now. There was no bloody backroom though

I peeked Banjo last night who came back as Jafar, i was waiting to see how the afternoon played and who was up for lynch but the arrow caught me off guard.
    Thought it was bull****, i dont think BH was expecting a vig kill and was trying to force a role reveal for me to come out. BH is bad, Jafar is Banjo, I'm probanly not going to get another peek but Barry can confirm who died.

I did suspect Kingsley and TSC as bad but didn't peek them yet as I thought their buddy/buddy approach was very obvious.

My stars!

So your certain Lord wont come back as Jaffers then yeah. So Lord, if hes not Jaffers will be on Team Hook. Correct?

Advertisement