Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Don’t take that agressive tone with me , the reason I haven’t directly confronted youbup to this point is your self important attitude towards me since the start of the game.

Pot / Kettle!!

I think it's merely fair that you answer the questions I pose. I don't know why you wouldn't.

And you know, I was actually just getting to like you today too.

But fair enough. I'm not going to engage any more with you. If anybody else has any genuine concerns about me being a wolf and would like to explain why I'd be happy to hear and explain.

I won't put you on actual Ignore as there could be important game stuff I'll miss. But I will effectively ignore you from now on, since you are determined to call me names, and ignore my questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

duffman13 wrote: »
    Virts claim was he was mind controlled and was never the seer, see his post at 8pm

Ok so who’s the seer

Oh, see I’ve missed loads. Can inhave a link to this .

No that’s wrong and vit slipped up earlier
    Ok vit is Jafar, you didn’t peek her because you knew she evil so no need to waste a peek.
    Whats your feelings on Bh being evil ?

I’ve had my doubts about bounty. One of his early posts was saying they were an idea candidate as they were only a Princess nrv.

I cleared my room out of any notes I had. Including a post about all who referenced Aladdin and genie. Worried that they may have seen it before I cleared.

He asked me a good few times who I was just Incase he targeted me. Told him I was safe enough but he mentioned it again. Had to tell him it was making me suspect him then he stopped.

Panicked a bit again this morning when he was in our room and knew who LordTSC was but didn’t release info before the munch.

I came out because time is now of the essence. I’d openly said I didn’t trust lord and I was vocal with Virtanen too. Once flushy saved herself, barney popped up and his post was so contrived. That’s why I peeked him. The village needs some direction.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Pot / Kettle!!

I think it's merely fair that you answer the questions I pose. I don't know why you wouldn't.

And you know, I was actually just getting to like you today too.

But fair enough. I'm not going to engage any more with you. If anybody else has any genuine concerns about me being a wolf and would like to explain why I'd be happy to hear and explain.

I won't put you on actual Ignore as there could be important game stuff I'll miss. But I will effectively ignore you from now on, since you are determined to call me names, and ignore my questions.

Good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ok so who’s the seer

Strawberry is apparently the seer and BH the apprentice. You've missed a whack! I'd presume Strawbs is genuine but hard to know, also difficult to know if BH, calling you out was a genuine error or he was trying to flush Strawbs into a reveal now I've read what she's said about him

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Strawberry is apparently the seer and BH the apprentice. You've missed a whack! I'd presume Strawbs is genuine but hard to know, also difficult to know if BH, calling you out was a genuine error or he was trying to flush Strawbs into a reveal now I've read what she's said about him

I genuinely feel he’s on my side but I can’t peek him so there’s always a niggle. I strongly urge you all to stop accusing him though as He has acted as my voice only.

I’ve had my doubts about bounty. One of his early posts was saying they were an idea candidate as they were only a Princess nrv.

I cleared my room out of any notes I had. Including a post about all who referenced Aladdin and genie. Worried that they may have seen it before I cleared.

He asked me a good few times who I was just Incase he targeted me. Told him I was safe enough but he mentioned it again. Had to tell him it was making me suspect him then he stopped.

Panicked a bit again this morning when he was in our room and knew who LordTSC was but didn’t release info before the munch.

I came out because time is now of the essence. I’d openly said I didn’t trust lord and I was vocal with Virtanen too. Once flushy saved herself, barney popped up and his post was so contrived. That’s why I peeked him. The village needs some direction.

Ok and why did your peek come back wrong in your opinion?

Bizarre time to come out strawbs. I suppose you wanted to avoid the sk kill?

I genuinely feel he’s on my side but I can’t peek him so there’s always a niggle. I strongly urge you all to stop accusing him though as He has acted as my voice only.

Cool, my main concern was the post naming Barry then changing to Barney after some questioning. Felt it may have forced you to reveal but you feel he's been on your side so all good

Its acually the best time in this scenario

• Advertisement

Ok and why did your peek come back wrong in your opinion?

My peek didn’t come back wrong. It came back as the mods and malificent intended.

My peek didn’t come back wrong. It came back as the mods and malificent intended.

Still wrong

Hey pj. Sk kills at lynch, wolfs kill at munch. There is never a good time in this game

Still wrong

Yep but out of my control

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Still wrong

That's what doesn't make sense to me. The only way that Strawbs and BH are telling the truth is if Mal pretended to be Jafar? But why pretend to be an even more dangerous wolf than you are?

To protect the more dangerous wolf?

Why would one wolf team try to protect the strongest member of the opposing wolf team?

Hey pj. Sk kills at lynch, wolfs kill at munch. There is never a good time in this game

You could have prevented us from rail roading banjo. This controversy with vert could have been avoided. The SK wouldn't risk killing you with the bg in play. This is the worst time to come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Virtanen wrote: »
    That's what doesn't make sense to me. The only way that Strawbs and BH are telling the truth is if Mal pretended to be Jafar? But why pretend to be an even more dangerous wolf than you are?

Been thinking about this an reread the op....

Could the mirrior not have been fooled?

Lord says "say im nrv"... necro says "ok".... mirror says "hang on a wee tic"

Its the only explination i have to believe sm

I know you probably don't know, btw, I'm just trying to work out the logic behind it

• Advertisement

He's on opposing teams to Jafar though, it makes zero sense to protect Jafar. Mal has one power which makes him effectively immune from peeks, why would he choose the only character more dangerous than himself.

Btw I think your most likely legit but i dont get the above whatsoever. We've had no other seer come out and Barry would know if we'd a dead one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Barry i duno if this was what you wanted sm to say but if it was it was like wayching teeth being pulled

You could have prevented us from rail roading banjo. This controversy with vert could have been avoided. The SK wouldn't risk killing you with the bg in play. This is the worst time to come out.

Not a hope was I coming out then. Virtanens posts were screaming for the real seer to come out. I knew the info was wrong, they knew too. Get the seer to come out and after the sk kills them take bounty out at munch.

Flushy wasn’t confirmed then either.

I am who I am. I chose bounty as my apprentice. I have been on lords case since day one. I voted for Virtanen and I just gave you hades.

Virtanen wrote: »
    Why would one wolf team try to protect the strongest member of the opposing wolf team?

Just on this. Yeah, I am a bit dopey. If I was dodgey, would I not have given a better answer than this?

Not a hope was I coming out then. Virtanens posts were screaming for the real seer to come out. I knew the info was wrong, they knew too. Get the seer to come out and after the sk kills them take bounty out at munch.

Flushy wasn’t confirmed then either.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree. Its of no consequence anyway.

Did Bounty Hunter know who you were?

Yep but out of my control

I understand that.

16 players left less baddies = 10 goodies

Party -arrows
    Barry - genie
    Flushy - Herc
    Virt - not seer or apprentice

That’s 6 goodies left. Do the math on the odds of my claim being true.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree. Its of no consequence anyway.

Did Bounty Hunter know who you were?

Nope. I declared on here not the cop room.

• Advertisement

16 players left less baddies = 10 goodies

Party -arrows
    Barry - genie
    Flushy - Herc
    Virt - not seer or apprentice

That’s 6 goodies left. Do the math on the odds of my claim being true.

Or 7 goodies if I take out Virtanen

Advertisement