Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necrominus wrote: »
    Mickey was looking to strike again.

He struck MrKingsley on the head with a mallet, and he collapsed to the ground....

ZWs7JGA.gif

MrKingsley has been killed by Mickey Mouse. He was
    good.

Meanwhile....

Again the mob were restless. 7 deaths in less than two days. It was this time determined that Banjo was guilty. Tired of his complaining about being ill, they were taken to the vets:

f3a1ec304d776cb87114ef303fcfdb8f.jpg

No one told Banjo they would never return from this appointment.

Banjo was euthanized by the mob. They were
    good.

Votes to follow shortly

And that is pretty much game over, well done wolves! :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ah, Jaysus!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ah ffs.

Banjo was euthanized by the mob. They were
    good.

Was Banjo mod-killed or lynched?

If the former, is there a lynch also? Mufassa is dead so please don't make us wait until 8.30pm!!

Do we still have the one that brings em back to life? Bring back MrKingsley

• Advertisement

Oh shoot Virtanen please

What evidence, Virtanen, that Bounty Hunter is bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Guffy wrote: »
    Go **** yourself. Probably only 2 pages you've read

oh-youre-a-c5ecak.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Going by my last 24h I would actually believe Virty. It is so possible he was made to post that stuff.

I am taking it at face value. We know Jafar had powers, we didn't know what. Let us be less single minded and more focused and maybe we can salvage this?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭duffman13

Virtanen wrote: »
    Sorry for the impending essay, but I have a lot to say, and I had all day to write it up

I am NOT the Seer.

Ignore everything I said from my role reveal onwards.

I was being mind-controlled by Jafar who, barring the possibility he’s about to be killed at this lynch, IS very much still alive.

I’ve been under his control since 2.54pm, and could only break free to tell you once the lynch form closed

So here’s everything I wanted to say but couldn’t.

I think BH is a baddie. That’s who I’ve voted for this lynch. Not sure if he’s the SK, opposing wolf team, or maybe the same team and willing to take the fall. But he is 100% bad. Could even be Jafar, IMO

Thanks to a loophole in Jafar’s instructions (and with Necro’s blessing) I was able to encourage people to vote for BH because Jafar never specifically told me to spread the word to lynch Banjo. Unfortunately they countered that with another mind-controlled message. I tried to leave the BH revelation until early enough for some people to hopefully believe me, but late enough for them not to be able to come up with a suitable response. Apologies for any confusion or mis-calculations I made with this one. Unlike my Seer reveal, this was an actual newbie mistake :o

Banjo, I’m so sorry you were lynched

Accusations of Kingsley make me think he’s either team village or a wolf. Could be a wolf since Jafar made me allude to their shared backroom. He was one of the few to successfully poke holes in my forced statements though, so I’d be leaning towards village for now

Kingsley, you mentioned you had a theory but didn’t want to bring it up pre-lynch. Please tell me you figured out I was mind-controlled, because otherwise not a single person mentioned it as a possibility :D

I have no idea whether Barry was being blocked from posting or not. I initially believed he was, until showed up. Whether that was because he was AFK or not, I don’t know

As always, these are just my opinions, please read back and make your own judgements

****, and someone only mentioned mind control yesterday. Not sure where I sit, I'm gonna go back through and have a look. Although it's probably worthless especially with the three wolf teams and Jafars powers still to come.

I'd not be apologising to Banjo though, still a dick move from him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Night 3 Results:
    Banjo: 7 quickbeam, partyjungle, Guffy, duffman13, Barney92, MrsFlushdraw, arabtinian
    Bounty Hunter: 4 grumpylumpy, Virtanen, beakerjoe, Barry_Lyndon
    Virtanen: 4 Banjo, Strawberry Milkshake, MrKingsley, tritium
    MrsFlushdraw: 1 Bounty Hunter
    Strawberry Milkshake: 1 ardinn

Banjo was lynched. No modkills occurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

It seems I have been wrong Mrs FD. Sorry about that. Thankfully I read it in time not to give you the apple.

I am shocked you weren't lying though.

Please for the love of god. If you receive the apple do not tell us pre munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Guffy wrote: »
    Please for the love of god. If you receive the apple do not tell us pre munch.

I won't announce who I gave it to either obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

quickbeam wrote: »
    What evidence, Virtanen, that Bounty Hunter is bad?

Solid evidence? None. But I suspected him as a wolf yesterday, he conveniently missed my forced accusation of Banjo today. There was this theory from PJ:
    Barry's last words. Wtf was about to say

Also I had a look at Lord TSC's final few posts. He claims he is not Jafar and BH will be proven to be a fraud when barry arrives. He could have been telling the truth.

Jafar would know that I would eventually come out of being mind-controlled, it would seem like a good idea to hide themselves in a forced accusation by me (albeit one, ironically, that I actually agreed with)

BH went pretty quiet while I was posting my lies, possibly spending his tome figuring out my replies rather than his

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Surely we need to know about the apple though? so we dont pass it back to a villager that had it already? I still don't understand this blooming thing.

Surely we need to know about the apple though? so we dont pass it back to a villager that had it already? I still don't understand this blooming thing.

We can announce we habe passed it i guess but not to whome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

duffman13 wrote: »
    And that is pretty much game over, well done wolves! :(

Aladdin is dead anywan wanna give me a rub?

tritium wrote: »
    This

He’s been mind controlled there
    I think we should kill Bounty Hunter; I may have mentioned this before.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Virt, how did the mind control work, did he have access to yoir account

• Advertisement

Do we still have the one that brings em back to life? Bring back MrKingsley

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Virt, how did the mind control work, did he have access to yoir account

I was given a backroom, where Necro passed on any messages Jafar wanted me to say. I was allowed to post outside of these structured messages, but only if I didn't contradict anything I was ordered to say

I'm liking you a lot better today Barry - cheese and Red Dwarf - two of my favourite things!!

Party are you still here

For the record, from the time I announced myself as Seer to when I was able to tell the truth, these were the only posts I made myself.
    All others I was forced to make
    Like I said, I'm still pretty new at this game
    Monday night, obviously. I didn't get the peek until after the first lynch
    09-graphing-polynomials-06.gif

Something like that
    I’m 90% confirmed Seer. Not as much as I’d like, but I’ll take it. I was the first to tell you that LTSC wasn’t Jafar, which has led to some trust. Not all, but some. So if you trust me, trust me when I say this:

VOTE BOUNTY HUNTER

Yes, I know Banjo is Jafar, I am not trying to contradict anything I’ve said up to this point. But he doesn’t seem to be too keen on playing right now. Regardless of this, I have my suspicions of BH, and I believe that, right now, he is a greater threat than Banjo. This isn’t because of Banjo’s tantrum, I’ve had this suspicion for some time, going back to yesterday

I know this might sound odd, and I won’t blame anyone for changing their votes to me or anyone else for this strange request

But if you trust me as Seer, and it seems quite a lot of you do, then trust this action. It is the right thing for Team Village

VOTE BOUNTY HUNTER
    For reasons that only I, as Seer can know, this is a greater threat to the village right now. I had to hold off telling you this for as long as I can, also for reasons that only I, as Seer, am privy to

Is anyone here?

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm liking you a lot better today Barry - cheese and Red Dwarf - two of my favourite things!!

Do me a favour so kill Bh with your next kill?

Do me a favour so kill Bh with your next kill?

That would be very silly

• Advertisement

It's a speed day tomorrow, yeah?
    From Thursday onwards, if the game is still active, the game enters speed mode. During speed mode, the following schedule will apply: 10am munch; 2pm lynch; 3pm munch; 8pm lynch. Timings may change at the mods discretion.

Advertisement