Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options
1107108109110111113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I was so looking forward to a shift off ya but luckily, Prince Charming came to the rescue <swoon >

Excuse me Princess.. You had TWO nights with the Hero of the hour!

And ye got more than a shift! :P

Excuse me Princess.. You had TWO nights with the Hero of the hour!

And ye got more than a shift! :P

You are sooooo dirty (but I like it) ;)

I really enjoyed this game (bar day 1... but that's me being cranky). Having the ability to kill any player at any time is serious craic :pac:

I was so looking forward to a shift off ya but luckily, Prince Charming came to the rescue <swoon >

I missed the drama, missed the shift, missed everything. :(

Oh well, Drumpot's Weekend at Bernies pics have given me a laugh. That's something sure.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For clarity, here is the full roles list.

Roles Description Player Name

Hook wolf team 1 beakerjoe
    Maleficent wolf team 1 Lord TSC
    Hades wolf team 1 Barney92

Jafar wolf team 2 duffman13
    Scar wolf team 2 tritium
    Gaston wolf team 2 quickbeam

Mickey Mouse serial killer Guffy

Hercules hero MrsFlushdraw
    Simba vigilante Triceratops Ballet
    Beast seer Stu Redman
    Belle seer Strawberry Milkshake
    Genie priest Barry Lyndon
    Aladdin mason MrKingsley
    Mufasa elder niccoyne12
    Peter Pan lover sKeith
    Wendy lover sullivlo
    Snow White apple Drumpot
    Prince Charming apple Virtanen

Disney Princess NRV Digital Solitude
    Disney Princess NRV arabtinian
    Disney Princess apprentice seer Bounty Hunter
    Disney Princess NRV Mollyb60
    Disney Princess Tinkerbell Banjo
    Disney Princess Merida partyjungle
    Disney Princess NRV/Mufasa MicksJaguar
    Disney Princess NRV ardinn
    Disney Princess NRV deoxygenated
    Disney Princess NRV DarkDOLLYumi
    Disney Princess NRV grumpylumpy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And.... what the movies you selected held.

We randomised the last two baddie roles (Hook and Jafar) amongst all remaining NRVs as they hadn't been selected:

Movie Titles Roles Players

Mary Poppins Snow White Drumpot
    Cinderella NRV arabtinian
    Lady and The Tramp Beast Stu Redman
    Snow White and The Seven Dwarves NRV Bounty Hunter
    Moana NRV DarkDOLLYumi
    Tangled NRV Mollyb60
    The Jungle Book Hades Barney92
    Finding Nemo Belle Strawberry Milkshake
    Beauty and The Beast Mickey Mouse Guffy
    Wall E Aladdin MrKingsley
    Alice in Wonderland Mufasa niccoyne12
    Big Hero 6 NRV Banjo
    Pocahontas Hook
    Mulan NRV deoxygenated
    The Little Mermaid Genie Barry Lyndon
    Monsters Inc. Maleficent Lord TSC
    Peter Pan NRV duffman13
    Wreck It Ralph Peter Pan sKeith
    Bambi Jafar
    Sleeping Beauty Hercules MrsFlushdraw
    Dumbo NRV Digital Solitude
    Brave NRV beakerjoe
    Aladdin NRV partyjungle
    Frozen Simba Triceratops Ballet
    Tarzan NRV MicksJaguar
    Hercules Prince Charming Virtanen
    The Lion King NRV ardinn
    One Hundred and One Dalmatians Gaston quickbeam
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame Wendy sullivlo
    Toy Story Scar tritium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

What's a Mason, what else could alladin do but find genie?

sKeith wrote: »
    What's a Mason, what else could alladin do but find genie?

Masons are pairs of characters who speak to each other. Aladdin had no powers, and could not see the priest's room, but the intention was that he could have acted as a sort of apprentice priest so Genie didnt have to out himself.

Didnt work out that way... but that was the intention of the role.

And... finally, for those following but not in posession of a COP account:

Putting these here for easy access:
    Jafar's Powers:
    Day 2: Uses his power to determine who the player peeked that night will reveal as. Jafar will not know the identity of the player peeked. The power will over ride Maleficent's ability to appear as anyone. If Jafar himself is peeked he will reveal as the role he has selected.
    Day 3: Forced role reveal: Jafar can force any player on the thread to reveal their role as any in the game he chooses. They must do so by the lynch that evening or die. Example: Jafar could force Necro, who is playing as Genie to reveal as Maleficent.
    Day 4: Turns into an all powerful Genie and cannot be lynched or vig killed for that day.

Scar: Gains an extra kill for his team by killing Simba. Gains another extra kill by killing Mufasa. Players might view it as one extra kill. We won't tell them any different.

Simba: Has 2 unconditional kills at the beginning. Earns a third if they attack (don't have to kill due to other powers in place) two evils. Simba knows this but is not stated specifically in OP.

Hercules: If Hercules himself is targeted he will not die unless he is protecting himself. Herc has been told this in mod questions but not specifically. If he protects himself and is attacked he dies as per hero rules. If he doesn't protect himself he does not die.

Mickey Mouse: If Mickey munches one of the wolf alphas (Jafar or Maleficent) they lose their munch for the following morning. If he munches the seer, the apprentice will not get a peek that night. If the apprentice is dead, priest will not get told roles that night.

Merida: Comes into activity on day 3, should the vigilante be dead. Has two arrows to help the village.

Hidden Roles:

Belle- apprentice seer, will gain control of magic mirror after Beast’s death.

Wendy: Knows Peter Pans identity from Day 1. Will die 24 hours after Peter Pan dies.

(Known to Peter only) Peter Pan will have three chances to find Wendy in the form of guesses in his backroom. If he is successful they will be reunited in the backroom. Wendy will not be told Peter Pan is trying to find them, cos then it's too easy.

Snow White: Starts with the poisoned apple. Must give to another player immediately following the munch. Snow White will be the only player informed of the rules regarding the poisoned apple from the beginning.

Prince Charming: Has the ability to revive a player who receives the poisoned apple for the second time. Must correctly guess the identity of the player receiving the poisoned apple. Prince Charming will learn the rules regarding the apple upon its activation (player receiving it twice, or evil killing person in possession of said apple).

Poisoned apple:

Starts with Snow White. Passes to a different player each munch and lynch. If the player holding the apple does not make a decision on who to pass the apple to it will be randomised amongst remaining living players excluding the current possessor.

If a person receives the apple twice they will fall into a deep sleep and can only be revived by Prince Charming completing a task. If the Prince fails to complete the task by the next action (munch/lynch) both the player and the Prince will die. Does not affect evil players. (Snow White will not be told this to avoid game breaking).

If a player holding the apple is killed by one of the evils, the evil team member who put in the order will die.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necrominus wrote: »
    And... finally, for those following but not in posession of a COP account:

Putting these here for easy access:

Loved the Apple dynamic , made me feel semi important on some level, probably more on the Aquaman important kind of way where I'm like "hey guys, look at me I'm important!" but really I'm not that important in anyway and the real players are like "F**k off Aquaman or talk your fish or something, nobody cares about you!!".

Twas fun make up whatever sh*t I wanted to say about the apple to see if I could keep wolves on edge.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah, you played your role well. When Trit got it, we were like, fook, what do we do with this now!!! I presume Barney's team felt similar. Our only advantage was that Barney hadn't said who he gave it to, and was then killed shortly afterwards, so Trit didn't need to say he'd ever had it, should the sh!t have hit the fan after he passed it on.

One thing I should have explained is Merida would only be activated if the vig died early, hence why PJ was initially an NRV.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

+1 - just watched The Little Mermaid!

Advertisement