Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Banjo wrote: »
    I'm acting in the interest of my village. I'm not doing this out of anger. I can't see another way to highlight that our trusted core is rotten.

What is to stop any of us who are under heat and innocent doing the same though? It is not in the GAMES best interest. We have to talk our way out of things (I am crap at it) and convince folks otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I'm acting in the interest of my village. I'm not doing this out of anger. I can't see another way to highlight that our trusted core is rotten.

Im pretty sure you can NEVER post the backrooms - EVER

Hopefully you are never allowed into another game here again.

Delete the post!

But it’s not. Barry has probably been given the correct info. The wolfs are playing a really smart game and I applaud em for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

But it’s not. Barry has probably been given the correct info. The wolfs are playing a really smart game and I applaud em for it.

So do I. But should I take it lying down or fight back any way I can?
    *Sigh*
    Deleting offending posts

What do we do here? voting day is almost over. I have banjo down already and obv this happened next.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I’m 90% confirmed Seer. Not as much as I’d like, but I’ll take it. I was the first to tell you that LTSC wasn’t Jafar, which has led to some trust. Not all, but some. So if you trust me, trust me when I say this:

VOTE BOUNTY HUNTER

Yes, I know Banjo is Jafar, I am not trying to contradict anything I’ve said up to this point. But he doesn’t seem to be too keen on playing right now. Regardless of this, I have my suspicions of BH, and I believe that, right now, he is a greater threat than Banjo. This isn’t because of Banjo’s tantrum, I’ve had this suspicion for some time, going back to yesterday

I know this might sound odd, and I won’t blame anyone for changing their votes to me or anyone else for this strange request

But if you trust me as Seer, and it seems quite a lot of you do, then trust this action. It is the right thing for Team Village

VOTE BOUNTY HUNTER

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

WTF????

Lads and lasses, I can't risk getting killed by the SK even though I think I'm safe as houses. There is no point wasting a whole day tomorrow lynching MrsFD. I actually had two arrows to fire. This is definitely the last one. I think there is zero chance MrsFD will be targeted by wolves or SK so better finish her off rather than waste more time. Bye bye MrsFD, I give you the sweet release of death.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Another arrow from the blue darted forward...

giphy.gif

This time it bounced off the target, causing no injury.

Someone survived an attack from an archer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Virtanen wrote: »
    BH is not the apprentice

For reasons that only I, as Seer can know, this is a greater threat to the village right now. I had to hold off telling you this for as long as I can, also for reasons that only I, as Seer, am privy to

• Advertisement

Omg.... she is herc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lads and lasses, I can't risk getting killed by the SK even though I think I'm safe as houses. There is no point wasting a whole day tomorrow lynching MrsFD. I actually had two arrows to fire. This is definitely the last one. I think there is zero chance MrsFD will be targeted by wolves or SK so better finish her off rather than waste more time. Bye bye MrsFD, I give you the sweet release of death.

Just take out Banjo for being a dick. Yeah Flushy is a decent shout though

WTF???

Welcome back MrsFD. We never doubted you for a second.

I truly am sorry for screwing up yesterday. I have explained loads why and now can we catch some wolves now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Mrs F is legit!!!

I can die happy now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Aladdin and the Genie must be already dead for Barry to pull this ruse as a wolf. Only team magnificent have the power to discover their kills. They got no kills on their first attempt. Barry came out really early. The real genie or Aladdin could have put this ruse to death a long time ago. I'm on #TeamBarry

I’m a wolf? I came out a bit early for that I’m afraid .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭duffman13

Flushy, i apologise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

ffa change to strawberry milk,

• Advertisement

Virtanen wrote: »
    For reasons that only I, as Seer can know, this is a greater threat to the village right now. I had to hold off telling you this for as long as I can, also for reasons that only I, as Seer, am privy to

Can you share?? :confused:

Jafar gets more powers tomorrow, seems like the biggest enemy of the village to me.

What does BH have that's worse for the village?

I trust you're the seer, I just don't understand your reasoning for the switch and I'd like to before doing so.

tritium wrote: »
    Mrs F is legit!!!

I backed her up yesterday? No one listens to me.

I’m a wolf? I came out a bit early for that I’m afraid .

That's exactly what I'm saying

I backed her up yesterday? No one listens to me.

With any evidence?

Unprecedented power for a bodyguard in fairness. No wonder we were skeptical.

So, if Hook's one-time block for his team wasn't to protect you, then has it been used yet? Does he still have it? Why didn't he protect Lordy?

quickbeam wrote: »

So, if Hook's one-time block for his team wasn't to protect you, then has it been used yet? Does he still have it? Why didn't he protect Lordy?

We don't know who was targeted the night where we heard about a failed munch. I assumed it was me and I have had 3 attempts all in. Maybe he did protect a team mate night one?

I think that arrow was worthwhile. Haven't heard a peep from bounty hunter in a while

quickbeam wrote: »

I am the Son of Zeus after all. It makes sense as I am a hero and can die a heros death.

What do we do here? voting day is almost over. I have banjo down already and obv this happened next.

I was voting BH, there is a possibility that mal appeared as jaff in the peek I suppose, I honestly haven’t caught up.
    Tritanium who are you killing?

• Advertisement

I'm still on Banjo.

Confused :(

Advertisement