Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just getting to that, Virtanen. We can go speed day tomorrow.

10am munch, 2pm lynch, 3pm munch, 8pm lynch.

Anyone with issues let me know ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

That would be very silly

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Is anyone here?

I think we are suffering from the aftershocks of the last hour or so. I know I am! Going to be going to bed soon and wake up in a much happier mood lol

Guffy wrote: »
    Why?

Because there is a real baddie to kill instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necrominus wrote: »
    Just getting to that, Virtanen. We can go speed day tomorrow.

10am munch, 2pm lynch, 3pm munch, 8pm lynch.

Anyone with issues let me know ASAP.

I've a big day driving so might struggle to post a lot but ill get votes in and try post as much as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Care to put someone forward?

I think we are suffering from the aftershocks of the last hour or so. I know I am! Going to be going to bed soon and wake up in a much happier mood lol

Don’t forget to dream ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Your going to make me ask aren't you?

Who?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

LTSC was evil, he peeked as Jafar so I wasn't sure why he peeked otherwise. Belle wasn't either. She won't come out while im alive and can rely this but Belle's most recent check....

Barry is Hades

middle of the night I got that, im sleeping now, If im dead by the time I next check back here I don;t blame you for following Barry but thats it there and why we were doing so bad until we finally got 1 right with LTSC

LTSC was evil, he peeked as Jafar so I wasn't sure why he peeked otherwise. Belle wasn't either. She won't come out while im alive and can rely this but Belle's most recent check....

Of course you're not, how convenient

• Advertisement

Barry is Hades

middle of the night I got that, im sleeping now, If im dead by the time I next check back here I don;t blame you for following Barry but thats it there and why we were doing so bad until we finally got 1 right with LTSC

Wanna check the name there bounty

Wanna check the name there bounty

Jafar is alive. He mind-controlled me

Therefore BH lied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

That would be very silly

Why?

Virtanen wrote: »
    Jafar is alive. He mind-controlled me

Therefore BH lied

Bounty didn’t lie
    Barry didn’t lie
    LordTSC he lied

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Barry is Hades

So Barry, our only confirmed villager is Hades. I was thinking Vrit was a little dodge but your flying up the list.

If you peeked Malficient why would he say he was Jafar. Makes zero sense. The only thing in your favour is Banjo called him out before he died saying he was dodge.

I was specifically told that I was being controlled by Jafar

Maleficent can only change her role in Seer peeks, so when I was told that I was being controlled by Jafar, I find it highly unlikely that it was Maleficent in disguise

This isn't complicated, guys. There's a simple solution. BH is either Jafar, or one of his teammates

Why?

Because the quiet man Barney deserves it so much more

Bounty didn’t lie
    Barry didn’t lie
    LordTSC he lied

What are not getting by "I was mind-controlled by Jafar"

What possible part of that statement is open to interpretation?

Edit Barney is Hades not Barry hahahaha too late need sleep

• Advertisement

Bounty, I have asked you multiple questions throughout this thread, none of which you've answered. You're clearly online, you've clearly seen them. Try answering them

What are not getting by "I was mind-controlled by Jafar"

What possible part of that statement is open to interpretation?

So LordTSC lied

So LordTSC lied

About what?

BH claimed that LTSC was Jafar

He was killed, and confirmed evil

Then I was mind-controlled BY JAFAR

Barry stated that LTSC was Maleficent, and not Jafar
    I’m skimming
    Lord is Malificient

I explained that I was controlled by Jafar

BH refuses to even acknowledge my questions in relation to it

Bounty, I have asked you multiple questions throughout this thread, none of which you've answered. You're clearly online, you've clearly seen them. Try answering them

It's 5am dude, check my location and it's not a secret as lots of the ww lads know. I just woke up after falling asleep in front of my computer. Checked Belles most recent peek after thinking wtf at lord yes being evil but not being Jafar and saw Barney peeked as Hades. I've no ideas what questions you want me to stay awake to search for but only passing on the seer check is worth losing any sleep. Talk soon if I'm not dead on thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

Barry is Hades

It's 5am dude, check my location and it's not a secret as lots of the ww lads know. I just woke up after falling asleep in front of my computer. Checked Belles most recent peek after thinking wtf at lord yes being evil but not being Jafar and saw Barney peeked as Hades. I've no ideas what questions you want me to stay awake to search for but only passing on the seer check is worth losing any sleep. Talk soon if I'm not dead on thread.

It's not 5am 24/7, the questions don't disappear. You can answer them any time you want. You just haven't done so

Just ask your question sgain then I'm here even though I shouldn't be.

I don't know why Belles check said Jafar but Barry said otherwise and you say you've been mind controlled. I do LTSC was evil, the first we hit and now Belle has peeked Barney as Hades

About what?

BH claimed that LTSC was Jafar

He was killed, and confirmed evil

Then I was mind-controlled BY JAFAR

Barry stated that LTSC was Maleficent, and not Jafar

I explained that I was controlled by Jafar

BH refuses to even acknowledge my questions in relation to it

BH relayed on thread the answer the mods gave to my request to peek LordTSC. Now why LordTSC chose jafar as who he’d like to show as if peeked is beyond me. But his teammate Barney aka Hades may have the answer.

Flushy, put your hero undies on x

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I’ve been under his control since 2.54pm, and could only break free to tell you once the lynch form closed

This was posted at 13:28, so before your mind control, right? Care to elaborate what it's all about?
    I tried to be subtle and get Barry's attention last night (it was a very obscure reference, so I don't blame him for not seeing it), but I think I have a role related to the apple. I don't know for certain as the Powers That Be haven't gifted me with this information

I didn't want to come out and say it but, let's be honest, the village is in a bad way right now, I think it's time to start some YOLO strats on these mofos

• Advertisement

Barry,

I wanna talk about Mick as I believe there’s something only you and the seers room would know.

Advertisement