Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor brawl in Dublin Pub (allegedly).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Withrax wrote: »
    Lads I heard Conor was abducted by aliens and it turns out they are on a religious crusade that involves activating a weapon that wipes out all sentient life from the universe

I heard he was kidnapped by the Phoenix way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

That's pretty much classism, whatever the fcuk that is.

Being able to spot a knacker is classism...?

I'd call it common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

I heard a different version of events from a reputable source in the independent.

Apparently the celebrity they are referring to is Dickie Rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭server down

Bit late with they joke as McGregor admitted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Being able to spot a knacker is classism...?

I'd call it common sense.

I'd call it a useful survival technique :)

• Advertisement

Man who has spent the last 10 years being smashed in the brain-box behaving erratically shocker! His skull is only so thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So when's he going to fight Ivan Drago?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

So when's he going to fight Ivan Drago?

The last time he fought a south paw he got knocked out, on his home soil too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Pac1Man wrote: »
    People were asking why you think MMA is a farce or why you think it's not a sport. You keep veering the topic back towards McGregor

Jesus not this ****e..

Who cares whether MMA is a sport or not..

This thread is about McGregor..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Swanner wrote: »
    Jesus not this ****e..

Who cares whether MMA is a sport or not..

This thread is about McGregor..

The statement was made a few times in 'a thread about McGregor'. I think it's fair to ask the question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭brainfreeze

Someone posted this in the mma forum just now, looks like Conor's going to be a Da again in January :pac:

https://imgur.com/a/DYpaL
    seachto7 wrote: »
    Hilarious. How much of that is made up...

Oh no it's all totally legit, especially the screenshots of facetime as proof as he now has a secret baby on the way.

ILOUxzO.jpg

Come on guys, you are all being incredibly naive. "McGregor has sex with my friends friend. swear to god" is like a meme at this stage. Started long before he was even rich enough to be able to afford to keep these alleged conquests secret. Not a single expose or tell all in a tabloid? Ok.

Now people are believing random screenshots of whatsapp messages from "people in the know"?

Incredibly gullible stuff.

So Tony McGregor is now flying to Dubai to sort out a deal with Christy Kinahan? :pac:

McGregor is hiding in Lanzarote? :pac:

They are both still in Dublin.

Daniel and Christy Kinahan don't care that Conor McGregor may have accidentally hit the Dad of Fat Freddie Thompsons alleged hitman from back in the day. They just don't. These are all fantasies and people in this thread are believing them because they want to believe them.

There is no 900k demand on McGregor or he gets shot. Think about this logically. Do you know how cheap a life is?

They are a multi billion euro criminal organisation and yet the hit on Hutch is 150K, and that is considered extortionate. Their number one target is 150k, and that's for the attack on the regency hotel, an attempted hit on Daniel Kinahan (the current boss) and the murder of David Byrne.

McGregor does not believe he is in any danger what so ever.. Even yesterday he was bragging about the press coverage on Instragram, making fun of the "unnamed Celebrity" headlines in the Irish press, by simply posting "The Celebrity".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcBqNAGgn5Q/?hl=en&taken-by=thenotoriousmma

There is no secret baby, he's in Dublin not Lanzarote, Tony McGregor is not sipping tea with Christy Kinahan in Dubai, he's not face-timing Mr Blobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

he's not face-timing Mr Blobby.

I agree with everything but this - How can you be so Naive

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

If I was them… I’d keep it on the back burner. Keeping tabs on McGregor. After a few years once he’s relaxed and not looking over his shoulder.

Hey Conor! *snick snick snick* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭server down

Daniel and Christy Kinahan don't care that Conor McGregor may have accidentally hit the Dad of Fat Freddie Thompsons alleged hitman from back in the day.

I know nothing about the criminal underworld but that makes sense. They can’t protect everybody who’s vaguely related to them, or someone who once worked for them, from personal feuds independent of their main feud. Every half wit third cousin would be picking fights all over the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

I heard he was kidnapped by the Phoenix way.

But the groouup will be a big help to him, that’s what they do......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭benny79

I heard a good bit about his love child in January only a matter of time as he's been riding everything this is common knowledge Im sure Dee knows too, but money changes things look at Coleen & Rooney the amount of times he was caught!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Not really, its' two people from the same class recognising the differences in each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dr Brown

Effects wrote: »
    Not really, its' two people from the same class recognising the differences in each other.

You can tell what class some people are from just by the way they walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

You can't buy class. As our Conor has shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Dr Brown wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

You can't buy class. As our Conor has shown.

You can definitely sniff class A's though. As our Conor has shown. :D:D

Dr Brown wrote: »

Oh aye.

My point thought was that people tried to tell me that my reasons for disliking him came down to his accent. While I do hate the Dubs, that wasn't the reason. :pac: I'm common as **** and it doesn't take me long to cop at a family event who I don't want to go out for a smoke with. Same when I was in college, plenty of the upper classes, got on fine with most, the ones I thought were arseholes at the start didn't have many people talking to them within a short time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Purple monkey dishwasher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Paul Williams was on Newstalk this morning giving his opinion. He said Conor was messing with serious people and his sources say that the Gardai will be speaking to him in the next 48 hours to warn him about the situation. Now, there ya go!

Paul Williams was on Newstalk this morning giving his opinion. He said Conor was messing with serious people and his sources say that the Gardai will be speaking to him in the next 48 hours to warn him about the situation. Now, there ya go!

Well if Paul Williams said it...

While I actually believe he may have gotten himself into trouble with some absolute loons, anything Paul Williams says can be treated as fiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Well if Paul Williams said it...

While I actually believe he may have gotten himself into trouble with some absolute loons, anything Paul Williams says can be treated as fiction.

He does like to exaggerate does Paul!

I wonder what nickname Paul Williams would give Mcgregor?..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Oh aye.

My point thought was that people tried to tell me that my reasons for disliking him came down to his accent. While I do hate the Dubs, that wasn't the reason. :pac: I'm common as **** and it doesn't take me long to cop at a family event who I don't want to go out for a smoke with. Same when I was in college, plenty of the upper classes, got on fine with most, the ones I thought were arseholes at the start didn't have many people talking to them within a short time.

Ah sure we all hate you too, no worries.

He does like to exaggerate does Paul!

He probably blamed Trigger Foley for starting all of this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Are MMA athletes not subject to drug testing? 🀔

Think they get expelled and ostracised if they test negative for PCP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement