Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor brawl in Dublin Pub (allegedly).

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

seachto7 wrote: »
    Hilarious. How much of that is made up...

The last part of it is, but the rest looks legit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

Gatling wrote: »
    So other than a few posts on Reddit and a paper claim based off said Reddit posts ,
    There is nothing to show this apparently took place .
    No

Not like you to place so much respect in evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

mynamejeff wrote: »
    Mcgregor always was and still is a scum bag . he has ability and skill but hunger has always been his best attribute, fear of failure too

Now a Very rich and highly trained scumbag with a massive coke habit and the funds to feed it , a very open secret in dublin and the mma world since before the may weather fight .
    apparently the after party was a blizzard :-)

what does the highlighted bit refer to ??

The pig saw the man on the curb, drunk and he stood beside him. A lady who was walking by saw them and said 'you can tell a man who boozes by the company he chooses'. So the pig got up and walked away because he didn't want to be associated with the drunken man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

lukesmom wrote: »
    The pig saw the man on the curb, drunk and he stood beside him. A lady who was walking by saw them and said 'you can tell a man who boozes by the company he chooses'. So the pig got up and walked away because he didn't want to be associated with the drunken man.

Aaaaaa right never heard that before , the way i read it there was a garda in the pub when it happened :pac::pac::pac:

dead man walking

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    Aaaaaa right never heard that before , the way i read it there was a garda in the pub when it happened :pac::pac::pac:

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,046 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

apparently Phil Taylor is friends with McGregor and supposably got a text off him during the recent grand slam tournament

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Can you explain why it is a farce?

Don't feed the troll...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Rumours that he’s left the country now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Apparently his side chicks sister holding yer ones pregnancy test.

murray.jpg

• Advertisement

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Rumours that he’s left the country now.

Spain I believe, the coke party will continue so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

So basically the lads have been lying to me when they said it was Marty Whelan who was the celebrity caught up in this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

Dr Brown wrote: »
    With the money McGregor has you think he would stay out of sh1thole bars.

You can take the boy out of Crumlin, but you'll never take Crumlin out of the boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Spain I believe, the coke party will continue so :pac:

No way he went to Spain, that's Kinahan territory. Besides, he was seen at US Customs and Border Patrol at Dublin Airport this morning. Mate of mine tried to get a picture with him but he said no. He said he seemed a bit out of sorts and in a daze.

Effects wrote: »
    No way he went to Spain, that's Kinahan territory. Besides, he was seen at US Customs and Border Patrol at Dublin Airport this morning. Mate of mine tried to get a picture with him but he said no. He said he seemed a bit out of sorts and in a daze.

Ah, I see, so many stories going around atm

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

Lads I heard Conor was abducted by aliens and it turns out they are on a religious crusade that involves activating a weapon that wipes out all sentient life from the universe

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭The Legend Of Kira

Someone posted this in the mma forum just now, looks like Conor's going to be a Da again in January :pac:

https://imgur.com/a/DYpaL
    Some people may of seen the documentary film ( Notorious ) recently, I did- I recall one scene in it where Conor was reading out these love emails he was getting from one of those obsessive fan types, Celebs do get these obsessive fan types, the screensave in that post from that Instagram account for all we know she could be one of those obsessive fan types obsessed with a certain celeb making up stories online to get attention or she could be telling the truth , but Id go with someone making up a story for attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Seems he has gone off the rails.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Withrax wrote: »
    Lads I heard Conor was abducted by aliens and it turns out they are on a religious crusade that involves activating a weapon that wipes out all sentient life from the universe

Wasn't that last week's episode

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭The Legend Of Kira

Dana White was asked about the rumours at this press conference video/link.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ufc-dana-white-reaction-conor-mcgregor-mob-run-in-pub

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Seems he has gone off the rails.

And how people just love it.

Watching someone self destruct, its sad yet people cant get enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,229 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

And how people just love it.

Watching someone self destruct, its sad yet people cant get enough.

Well to be fair, he can't court the limelight then expect every single person to ignore his low points.

Hate it when all these 'celebs' do this.

"Please, please, pay attention to me", then "would you all go away, give me some peace".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

NIMAN wrote: »
    Well to be fair, he can't court the limelight then expect every single person to ignore his low points.

Hate it when all these 'celebs' do this.

"Please, please, pay attention to me", then "would you all go away, give me some peace".
    I think a lot of those celebs find it hard getting rich and famous so quick.

There is so many examples of fame ruining lives.

Its quite sad to see, some peoole havent the mental know how to cope with it.

If it was some normal person having a breakdown we would feel sorry for them.

Hes only human like the rest of us at the end of the day.

We have a horrible history with regards attitudes to mental health in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I think a lot of those celebs find it hard getting rich and famous so quick.

There is so many examples of fame ruining lives.

Its quite sad to see, some peoole havent the mental know how to cope with it.

We have a horrible history with regards attitudes to mental health in this country.

Doesn't have the mental know how to cope with his newfound wealth or mental health issues? Big leap.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,229 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

But is he having a breakdown or just acting the maggot?
    I'm guessing its the latter.

He appears to be a man of little class, and since he has found fame and wealth he is being as brash and vulgar as possible.

He also appears to be living live to the max and enjoying the excesses of all this wealth.

But does this constitute a breakdown? I'd hazard a 'no'.

If he is, then I wouldn't wish him any ill harm, but would have more sympathy for a 'normal' man going about his mundane life/job who is battling a breakdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

khaldrogo wrote:
    Don't feed the troll...

This is aimed at me?? 😂😂😂
    Hilarious... refusal to worship at the feet of an odious cokehead now constitutes "trolling", apparently.

Conor McGregor is not having a breakdown, lads. He's just showing his true colours. It might be time to accept what's staring you in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

His ego was always gonna get him, I just didn't imagine he'd trip himself up so spectacularly.

I doubt actually whether he even realises what he's done. Its grand for him able to be to slip away back to the States at any time, but his extended family and presumably friends are left here, and I think this crowd have proven they have no limits when it comes to avenging themselves on folk who have wronged them.

Silly boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    This is aimed at me?? 😂😂😂
    Hilarious... refusal to worship at the feet of an odious cokehead now constitutes "trolling", apparently.

Conor McGregor is not having a breakdown, lads. He's just showing his true colours. It might be time to accept what's staring you in the face.

You never answered the question and I don't believe you will because I don't believe you can with any sort of conviction.

People were asking why you think MMA is a farce or why you think it's not a sport. You keep veering the topic back towards McGregor, avoiding the question you were asked.

I don't like McGregor either but I do like MMA. You don't have to like both.

I was accused of "classism" a few years ago for not liking McGregor. Anyone who grew up in a rough area would know within a minute of seeing him what he is. Now he's just a rich version of that. His parents seem to be pretty down to earth and all but there's just no helping some people.

But yeah, let's turn some narcissist's acting out into something about mental health attitudes, yeesh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Anyone who grew up in a rough area would know within a minute of seeing him what he is.

That's pretty much classism, whatever the fcuk that is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement