Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor brawl in Dublin Pub (allegedly).

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Who was your man in the bmw with him? I couldn’t stop laughing when he got out wearing a cream tracksuit and black gloves. Was that his bodyguard?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

mad muffin wrote: »
    Who was your man in the bmw with him? I couldn’t stop laughing when he got out wearing a cream tracksuit and black gloves. Was that his bodyguard?

Charlie Ward. Another Irish MMA fighter. It was at Wards last fight in the Bellator organisation that McGregor jumped the cage

• Registered Users Posts: 12,226 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Charlie Ward is an absolute buffoon. He makes Conor look sophisticated.

He was involved in the tragedy last year when his opponent died following the fight. No fault of Ward's, just a tragic and thankfully rare incident.

Yet after his recent win at Bellator which involved the controversial stoppage and Conor jumping into the cage, he commented in an interview that it was just as well the fight didn't go to another round or his opponent "might not have been waking up he next day".

Classy Charlie, really classy.

And his hurried raising of his hood when leaving court just because he saw Conor do it, seriously? Nobody gives a sh1t who you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Charlie Ward is an absolute buffoon. He makes Conor look sophisticated.

He was involved in the tragedy last year when his opponent died following the fight. No fault of Ward's, just a tragic and thankfully rare incident.

Yet after his recent win at Bellator which involved the controversial stoppage and Conor jumping into the cage, he commented in an interview that it was just as well the fight didn't go to another round or his opponent "might not have been waking up he next day".

Classy Charlie, really classy.

And his hurried raising of his hood when leaving court just because he saw Conor do it, seriously? Nobody gives a sh1t who you are!

To be fair to Charlie, half of his face and head are still on the ground in Glasgow

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭ttenneb

Monokne wrote: »
    You could just post "I personally dislike MMA" and save yourself the hassle of dressing it up as something else. :cool:

Forgot to mention I personally dislike MMA in the extreme.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Dev84

mad muffin wrote: »

Another tosser / thug.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭ttenneb

yew_tree wrote: »
    Ironic that he dresses in 10,000 dollar suits but shows up to court dressed like a toerag.

Parks on a double yellow line, with the doors open and loud music on.

Nothing but a d1@head is McGreggor. I’d imagine if he was up in court in LA or NYC, the authorities would have taken a different outlook.

Why wasn't the car clamped? Anyone else's would have been. And breaking the speed limit, dangerous driving, should have had him back in court. It's beyond belief how anyone could admire such an obnoxious individual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement