Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor brawl in Dublin Pub (allegedly).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

The scumbag goes to a fight in a three piece suit and a court appearance in a tracksuit! That's what scumbags do to show the court that they don't give a **** about their judgments. Very telling in my opinion. McGregor is the kind of utterly horrible individual that I spent my youth in Tallaght trying to avoid. All the money in the world won't change that.

Now while I get he's a knob but having a go about his attire today is silly given he wasn't expecting to be in court and was there within an hour of being sent for

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Now while I get he's a knob but having a go about his attire today is silly given he wasn't expecting to be in court and was there within an hour of being sent for

How long does it take to put on a suit?he's a contrived phoney.wouldn't be surprised if the kinehan thing isn't all set up to make him live up to his "notorious" tag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

I would like to thank yourself, your father, and your husband for speaking on behalf of the nation..

Tool.

Could you direct me to which post of mine generalised? I expressed surprise that a poster thought there was nobody who had never hit that speed. THAT was the post that generalised, not any that I made. I never said that nobody has ever driven at that speed. Please read posts more carefully before mashing the keyboard in response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

We keep hearing about all his money, €100 million for one nights work apparently.

It's as if he operates in some sort of parallel universe where logic is suspended and the very behavior which we are all taught from an early age to avoid (arrogance, brashness to name but two) are not only encouraged but accepted as if it's all part of some elaborate money making ruse.

We are told he knows all about marketing and branding, "Notorious". Yet he still carries himself with the self awareness of a 4 year old on a trampoline. It's interesting to note (based on his behavior and attire), that his target market is not the educated classes. It is very much the lower dregs of society, the kind of people who wear complete tracksuits to court, who you avoid when looking for a seat on public transport and who are somehow always right even on topics they are not well versed. Not people who actually work for a living, respect the Justice system and tend to avoid court the need for court appearances.

Where he goes from here is anyone's guess, but wherever it is he won't go quietly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

smurgen wrote: »
    How long does it take to put on a suit?he's a contrived phoney.wouldn't be surprised if the kinehan thing isn't all set up to make him live up to his "notorious" tag.

He was being fined over a speeding matter, nobody else would be expected to be in a suit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,106 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Thread is slacks.

Not your ornery onager

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

riemann wrote: »
    We keep hearing about all his money, €100 million for one nights work apparently.

It's as if he operates in some sort of parallel universe where logic is suspended and the very behavior which we are all taught from an early age to avoid (arrogance, brashness to name but two) are not only encouraged but accepted as if it's all part of some elaborate money making ruse.

We are told he knows all about marketing and branding, "Notorious". Yet he still carries himself with the self awareness of a 4 year old on a trampoline. It's interesting to note (based on his behavior and attire), that his target market is not the educated classes. It is very much the lower dregs of society, the kind of people who wear complete tracksuits to court, who you avoid when looking for a seat on public transport and who are somehow always right even on topics they are not well versed. Not people who actually work for a living, respect the Justice system and tend to avoid court the need for court appearances.

Where he goes from here is anyone's guess, but wherever it is he won't go quietly.

You are correct in all except the justice system part.
    The justice system in Ireland is a joke. You can buy your way out of most situations or use your status to get away with crimes. Who could respect that.

Anyway back to the double chump.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Heyor boyiz did yiz c the motor Conor waz in 4 de cort 2 day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Heyor boyiz did yiz c the motor Conor waz in 4 de cort 2 day

stayd of im. he's a bleeeedin dis-gur-ayace. an wats dis abou im nockin up sum young 1 across in bleeeedin liverp-ew-al? big dicky wha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Conor has the balls to take a swing at a complete and utter lowlife drugdealer, and he's the bad guy? The state of this thread.

• Advertisement

Conor has the balls to take a swing at a complete and utter lowlife drugdealer, and he's the bad guy? The state of this thread.

I'm assuming this is a wind-up?

If the real conor mcgregor was posting on this thread, he'd probably trail off mid sentence..

Ah heaaaaaaaar bud, he's some bleedin' knacker in that bleedin' tracksuit on the 9 oclock bleedin' news. No amount of money will take the cultureless howaya knacker out of that big a knacker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

He has posted here before you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

A lot of sandy vags in this thread.

He has posted here before you know.

The keyboard is probably still recovering..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

He dressed up like a schoolboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭saltandpepper10

How come his post was removed,it would of been interesting to hear his take on this no?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭The Legend Of Kira

Watched the news clip when Conor Left court.

( News reporter ) " Have you any reaction to the threats on your life ? " .

As the car is leaving the area ( Conor Mcgregor )  " Come & get me " .  

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/936233874815897600

If all these rumours are true about threats to his life etc- I don,t get as to why he,d appear & come off as being antagonistic towards the people who are meant to be behind such threats by saying " come & get me " he could of just said " I,ve no comment to make " or he could of downplayed it by saying " Don,t believe everything you hear " if all these rumours are true then he,s playing with fire by coming across as antagonistic towards the kinda people rumoured to be behind such threats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Watched the news clip when Conor Left court.

( News reporter ) " Have you any reaction to the threats on your life ? " .

As the car is leaving the area ( Conor Mcgregor )  " Come & get me " .  

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/936233874815897600

If all these rumours are true about threats to his life etc- I don,t get as to why he,d appear & come off as being antagonistic towards the people who are meant to be behind such threats by saying " come & get me " he could of just said " I,ve no comment to make " or he could of downplayed it by saying " Don,t believe everything you hear " if all these rumours are true then he,s playing with fire by coming across as antagonistic towards the kinda people rumoured to be behind such threats.

Don't believe any of it.just wants to be talked about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

The scumbag goes to a fight in a three piece suit and a court appearance in a tracksuit! That's what scumbags do to show the court that they don't give a **** about their judgments. Very telling in my opinion. McGregor is the kind of utterly horrible individual that I spent my youth in Tallaght trying to avoid. All the money in the world won't change that.

I guarantee you McGregor sees the irony. He was making himself out to be Martin Cahill there with the hood up.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Ironic that he dresses in 10,000 dollar suits but shows up to court dressed like a toerag.

Parks on a double yellow line, with the doors open and loud music on.

Nothing but a d1@head is McGreggor. I’d imagine if he was up in court in LA or NYC, the authorities would have taken a different outlook.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,106 ✭✭✭✭Esel

He said he turned up in court to show respect.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

He was being fined over a speeding matter, nobody else would be expected to be in a suit

I'd expect anyone up in court to be in a suit, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

yew_tree wrote: »
    Ironic that he dresses in 10,000 dollar suits but shows up to court dressed like a toerag.

Parks on a double yellow line, with the doors open and loud music on.

Nothing but a d1@head is McGregor. I’d imagine if he was up in court in LA or NYC, the authorities would have taken a different outlook.

Again, it's fairly obvious he's pulling the piss here.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Again, it's fairly obvious he's pulling the piss here.

So just cause he is rich and famous he can do what he wants?

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I honestly reckon some of McGregor's cult-like fans would drop to their knees and start sucking if their favourite skanger happened to cross their path. Conor this, Conor that, as if they're his mate. Some of the stuff you read is just bizarre.

This guy has shown time and time again he's a classless twat. Hopefully we hear no more of this "he's just pretending to be a knacker to get PPV buys" nonsense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

hood up like the general. The general used to leave the keys in his bike when at court. McGregor left the doors of his car wide open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Columbo is on the case.

Not really, just same rubbish was posted in the MMA forum

Wasn't taking the piss out of yourself, fair play to you for calling him out, not sure why someone would go to the bother of fabricating a tweet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement