Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Anyone any idea how much the super 8's will be, hopefully they keep it sensible but doubt it.

I'd be banking on 30 for us with the 5 off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

Qualifier Rounds 3 and 4 are 20 each, so at a guess it would be 30 or more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

Anyone any idea how much the super 8's will be, hopefully they keep it sensible but doubt it.

Sensible:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

Got 206 Row BB for the kilkenny galway replay in thurles. happy with those tickets. A lot better than the ones I got for the matches in Croke park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Any tickets for Saturday’s super 8’s yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Any tickets for Saturday’s super 8’s yet?

Say be 1st thing in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Think they meet this morning to sign off on venues and times.

Bring a friend option now available. €25 for STH

• Registered Users Posts: 16,746 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

303 available for bring a friend for the Sunday games, not bad.

€75 for STH for the 1/4 final, €90 for non STH for 1/4 final

Think i'll be opting out if the Rossies is a dead rubber..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

€75 for STH for the semi final, €90 for non STH for 1/4 final

Think i'll be opting out if the Rossies is a dead rubber..

€75 for the semi final? Are you serious?

€75 for the semi final? Are you serious?
    No I meant the 1/4 final €25 x 3

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭westcork67

And you think that expensive??? Damn sight more for most other sporting events at that level and kids for a €5

Have my issues with the GAA but don't see that as extortionate

westcork67 wrote: »
    And you think that expensive??? Damn sight more for most other sporting events at that level and kids for a €5

I think €90 for non season ticket holders for a 3 legged 1/4 final is expensive yes, I am not a child nor will I be bring one so that price means nothing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭howiya

westcork67 wrote: »

The ticket price itself isn't expensive but last year you only had to pay for one quarter final.

People will pick and choose which games to go to instead of going to them all and thats why we are seeing lower attendances.

I think €90 for non season ticket holders for a 3 legged 1/4 final is expensive yes, I am not a child nor will I be bring one so that price means nothing to me.

Its not the price of the ticket that is a problem for me. Tickets will cost me €105 for 3 games for 3 of us. Thats grand.

But I will have to drive about 1300KM to get to next 2 Kerry games. Add in 3 days of eating lunch and dinner out for 3 as well as the usual few snacks, pints and soft drinks then I wont have much change out of €500.

BPKS wrote: »
    Its not the price of the ticket that is a problem for me. Tickets will cost me €105 for 3 games for 3 of us. Thats grand.

But I will have to drive about 1300KM to get to next 2 Kerry games. Add in 3 days of eating lunch and dinner out for 3 as well as the usual few snacks, pints and soft drinks then I wont have much change out of €500.

And if they come 1st or 2nd, you can add a trip to CP the following week on to that.

And if they come 1st or 2nd, you can add a trip to CP the following week on to that.

No then we have a week off, then a game in Killarney and then the semi final if we make it. So only 750 KM roundtrips for the latter two.

Do you know if its easy to get an overdraft these days:eek::eek:

Having no gap between the last game and the SF is silly. I'm gonna be rinsed this month and next and I have to go to Omagh as well.

Great problem to have and the decision is always yours - for sure there are many Tipp and Mayo lads I am sure would love to have this problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

In fairness, the ticket prices for the 8s are lower than they were for quarter finals before this. Yes, I know there are three games rather than one and it is big demand on supporters. I would imagine, as diceyreilly said, that if Dublin (touch wood) are qualified and Rossies out before the last game that there will be very few there. Especially with semi final coming up the week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Anyone who bought the hurling heaven package get their quarter final tickets yet?

Still waiting on email with tickets for both games.

Emailed tickets.ie for update but nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭big_drive

I’m a Cork hurling season ticket holder.

Will there be some option available to buy a package for the both semi finals on 28th/29th?

If there was I might go up the Saturday too

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

When you choose the 'bring a friend' option they send you out to the corner seats between Cusack/Davin.

Would have gotten central seats otherwise.

Very annoying.

Healy Park €15. Can’t argue with that price. In the terraces which is even better.

Healy Park €15. Can’t argue with that price. In the terraces which is even better.

Yeah, saw that email. Delighted.

That's gas. Its €20 (including the fiver discount) for Clones the same weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

BrexitðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Still havent seen my tickets come up in the Season ticket portal for the Galway hurling v Clare - usually they are in there by the time they go on general sale - anyone else got their tickets yet?

• Advertisement

They are basically saying we are not getting a seat. €20 for Terrace so €15 with discount

Advertisement