Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Season Ticket

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

glack wrote: »
    The wording was exactly the same on my renewal email last year.

Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

I see my tickets are available for renewal tonight?

My, their're keen:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 padmick

Do these sell out fast? I'm hoping to get two of em as a gift for a mate

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭glack

padmick wrote: »
    Do these sell out fast? I'm hoping to get two of em as a gift for a mate

Depends on the county. Mayo and Dublin have been renewals only for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 padmick

Depends on the county. Mayo and Dublin have been renewals only for years.
    I was hoping to get two Adult club+ ones for Galway hurling. They seem to be listed here https://www.seasontickets.ie/new/NProducts/NList/hurling so heres to hoping! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

The season ticket has the user's picture on it?

I ask as I was thinking about going half's on the season ticket with someone else.

dennispenn wrote: »

I ask as I was thinking about going half's on the season ticket with someone else.

No it doesn't, even if it did it wouldn't matter as in the terms and conditions it says you are allowed to pass it to friends and family.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

No it doesn't, even if it did it wouldn't matter as in the terms and conditions it says you are allowed to pass it to friends and family.

Brillant. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

dennispenn wrote: »

Will ye not absolutely murder each other if your county gets to the final?

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭stop

The wording was exactly the same on my renewal email last year.

Good for you. It wasn't the same on mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Reminder that the deadline for renewing your season tickets is next Wednesday!

DosfiMcW4AEXpCh.jpg:thumb

Heads up for anyone renewing your Croke park season ticket. Went to renew my 3 last night. My one was automatically ticked for the club + ticket which cost €200. If you didn't want to upgrade you'd get caught out easily! I remember they did that a couple of years ago with the Cairde Maigheo ticket

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Anyway to downgrade? We didn't get to many of the club games so want to downgrade. But not an option??

yop wrote: »
    Anyway to downgrade? We didn't get to many of the club games so want to downgrade. But not an option??

Once you switch to the club +, its for life!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Ok thanks. Lot of extra cash when your buying 2. :o

yop wrote: »
    Ok thanks. Lot of extra cash when your buying 2. :o

Few people got caught out renewing, the €200 one is pre-ticked, they renewed 4 costing them €800! How they didn't deck it before confirming purchase I don't know :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

You definitely can downgrade on the tickets.ie season ticket. I had a club+ this year but decided to downgrade for next year as it was nearly the cost of two separate season tickets and I couldn't justify that.

You definitely can downgrade on the tickets.ie season ticket. I had a club+ this year but decided to downgrade for next year as it was nearly the cost of two separate season tickets and I couldn't justify that.

Are you sure? I know someone that wanted to do that but the €120 option wasn't available to them, (Mayo club +).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Are you sure? I know someone that wanted to do that but the €120 option wasn't available to them, (Mayo club +).

Definitely doable but it could be an issue where Mayo and Dublin have waiting lists which restricts that possibility. I know they don't let you upgrade/downgrade once you renew.

Definitely doable but it could be an issue where Mayo and Dublin have waiting lists which restricts that possibility. I know they don't let you upgrade/downgrade once you renew.

I emailed them to see. Seems a bit *s9tue tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

I have a Mayo club+ and there is no option to drop down to the €120 ticket when you go to renew, flip them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Joe Daly

Thinking of getting a season ticket for 2019 what is the procedure , payed nearly three hundred euros so far this year club county. I find the spring the worst time for me to attend matches can be busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Joe Daly wrote: »
    Thinking of getting a season ticket for 2019 what is the procedure , payed nearly three hundred euros so far this year club county. I find the spring the worst time for me to attend matches can be busy.

If you're looking for Mayo or Dublin you're out of luck. As they're renewal only.

With every other county you shouldn't have a problem getting one.

Check out www.seasontickets.ie

I applied for a season ticket for the hurling, I emailed it off not thinking I never took down my account number before I closed it off. Could there be problems with administration.

I applied for a season ticket for the hurling, I emailed it off not thinking I never took down my account number before I closed it off. Could there be problems with administration.

Haven’t a breeze what that means.

If you were charged for it you will get a card out in the post

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

You would have gotten an email with all the details attached.

You would have gotten an email with all the details attached.

I did get an email it went to spam didn't see it until early to day.

Advertisement