Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

xanthe6 wrote: »
    Hi All

At last, Limerick reach an AI final and I'm not scrambling for a ticket!! Am well over the qualifying amount (60percent) of matches needed to qualify to purchase an AI Final ticket

Just a query for anyone that has been to an AI Final with their season ticket. 1 Are the randomly allocated (ie for any croke park match before an AIF i've been allocated centrally in lower cusack) Just wondering as i dont have a head for heights and would have to search out a friend to swap for lower if i was allocated upper. And 2 are they automatically posted out and payment taken or do you have to log in o the account and manually complete the purchase like you would if it were a special purchase option ?

Thanks

Automatically taken from your a/c n posted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xanthe6

Cheers! Yes don't think allocation of Limerick ST is anywhere near over subscribed, seems to be the same cohort plus a few extra since day one of the ST. Saying that there's going to be a few kicking themselves as they didn't renew this year mainly to the price hike .....

Phew sigh of relief chances are i wont be sitting up in the gods!!!!!

ProudDUB wrote: »
    The season ticket section (304-306) in the Lwr Cusack is where most of the ST holders will be. However, the AI final is the only game of the year where pretty much every single season ticket holder will take up their ticket and there ain't enough room for everyone in 304/305/306.

For AI finals, it's not uncommon for Mayo and Dub folk to get moved out to the sides or up to the Upper Cusack, when they've been in the 304-306 for all the other games. It may not happen to Limerick ST holders, as I doubt if their season ticket allocation is 100% fully subscribed to (the way that Dublins and Mayos are) but you aren't always guaranteed the "good" ST seats in 304-306...FYI !

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xanthe6

Better watch out for the postman after next week in case the dog gets there before me :D
    Automatically taken from your a/c n posted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

lab man wrote: »
    How much does one cost?

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets/gaa-season-ticket/

All the details are here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Email sent out. Unsurprisingly Bring a Friend ISN'T in operation for either fixture next weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

It's a bit surprising since we had the option in previous years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Hurling final tickets being posted out from Friday

When they taking the cash. Want to see what seats they stung me with for Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭paddyirish23

Out of interest for next year, if you buy 2 season tickets would they be linked as in if I brought my son he'd need to be next to me when going to games?

Out of interest for next year, if you buy 2 season tickets would they be linked as in if I brought my son he'd need to be next to me when going to games?

Yes he will be.

You can also set up seating groups with other season ticket holders so that you all can sit together.

Seat allocations are done on a game by game basis.

• Advertisement

When they taking the cash. Want to see what seats they stung me with for Saturday

Took it yesterday apparently. Tickets should be up there.

I'm in 305RR.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjohn3423

Took it yesterday apparently. Tickets should be up there.

I'm in 305RR.

how did you find out your seat number? I cant see it when I log in.

how did you find out your seat number? I cant see it when I log in.

It will be on your ticket, they should be available to print ( semi final)

706 for me row E, grand seats..

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjohn3423

It will be on your ticket, they should be available to print ( semi final)

706 for me row E, grand seats..

Ahh your on about a semi final, I guess I wont know the seat for the hurling final until they arrive in the post.

Ahh your on about a semi final, I guess I wont know the seat for the hurling final until they arrive in the post.

No, guessing game till then..

One of my tickets didn't update from the weekend in Croker. It has never happened before in 10 years. Doesn't affect the eligibility for a potential AIF tickets but still.

One of my tickets didn't update from the weekend in Croker. It has never happened before in 10 years. Doesn't affect the eligibility for a potential AIF tickets but still.

Never happened me in CP either. Happens a bit at other grounds.
    3 for me in the last 3 years. Managed to get them give me the credit twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭GalwayLurker

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone could help, I have a Galway football season ticket and I'm wondering if that entitles me to an all Ireland ticket seeing as our minors are there, attendance and all those terms are fine but can't seem too find an answer to this on the FAQs. Thanks!

Don't think it does unfortunately.

Nope. It doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭GalwayLurker

That's what I thought, thanks!

Anyone get their tickets this morning. What sections are they in

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

kala85 wrote: »
    Anyone get their tickets this morning. What sections are they in

Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭G1032

I emailed them but no update. It doesn't matter as both tickets were over the 60%. But still.

I also checked my account just as I got through the turnstile on Saturday and they updated straiught away!!!:eek:

They are taking the money for the football final tomorrow, make sure you have enough cash in the bank to cover it cos if its not there they treat it like an opt out..

Yup. Brutal email to get so soon. FFS. Pay day won't come quick enough.

Yup. Brutal email to get so soon. FFS. Pay day won't come quick enough.

If the hurlers had of went far I'd need to get a loan out, it's not cheap..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

They are taking the money for the football final tomorrow, make sure you have enough cash in the bank to cover it cos if its not there they treat it like an opt out..

The only good thing about us not being in the final is not having to fork out for 3 final tickets, again!

Advertisement