Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

mayo.mick wrote: »
    The only good thing about us not being in the final is not having to fork out for 3 final tickets, again!

It's been a consideration to forego the 4 in a row to save my bank balance from continued annihilation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Funds have just left the account for the final...

(Really is a god send the ST if your team makes the final)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Funds have just left the account for the final...

(Really is a god send the ST if your team makes the final)

I'm both sad and happy....

mayo.mick wrote: »
    I'm both sad and happy....

Ye are missed.

Check your account via tickets.ie and you'll see your seats for the AIF

305PP BOOM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,302 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Check your account via tickets.ie and you'll see your seats for the AIF

305PP BOOM

My season ticket account doesn't show the number, just says "Postal"

blanch152 wrote: »
    My season ticket account doesn't show the number, just says "Postal"

Aye. So does mine...

Go to www.tickets.ie for the answer however

707 E delighted...

Aye. So does mine...

Go to www.tickets.ie for the answer however

Thanks, 304.

Thanks, 304.

Row is all important

304 B in 2016 game one and 305 J for 2015 were atrocious seats for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

Row is all important

Row is very important.

Row is all important

Wouldn't mind J but am further back than that.

Unless you are at the very back, I don't mind - unless it rains. Being close to the action at B or C can be interesting. J to MM are better, unless it rains heavily for the ones in the open.

Unless you are at the very back, I don't mind - unless it rains. Being close to the action at B or C can be interesting. J to MM are better, unless it rains heavily for the ones in the open.

Rain is my priority consideration these days. Anywhere from T back and especially all the double-letters and I'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

In previous years, I seem to remember a draw for AI tickets amongst all season ticket holders who achieved 100% attendance - does this still happen???

In previous years, I seem to remember a draw for AI tickets amongst all season ticket holders who achieved 100% attendance - does this still happen???

Apparently so. But I've never in 10 years seen a result of same.

Rain is my priority consideration these days. Anywhere from T back and especially all the double-letters and I'm happy.

I buy a new poncho every year to cope with the rain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Anything up to SS is perfect imo. I hate anything below about M, very hard to see whos moving where around the pitch. That's one of the annoying things about the ST, they always seem to put you low down in the Cusack, in my experience anyway. Have usually moved back with no issue but wouldnt be an option for finals

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Anything up to SS is perfect imo. I hate anything below about M, very hard to see whos moving where around the pitch. That's one of the annoying things about the ST, they always seem to put you low down in the Cusack, in my experience anyway. Have usually moved back with no issue but wouldnt be an option for finals

Not for me. I have genrally been in 305 Seats 15-16 in various rows from JJ up for the last couple of years. Except finals. Weird and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

Thanks, 304.

I saw this advice last year but couldn't login to tickets.ie with my seasontickets.ie credentials - is there a secret way to log in to the GAA account on tickets.ie ?

I saw this advice last year but couldn't login to tickets.ie with my seasontickets.ie credentials - is there a secret way to log in to the GAA account on tickets.ie ?

Got it - reset the password and got in.

304 F for the football final. 304 is good - F not so good but better than 301 for last year. I'll take it - 4 seats. Interesting to see they accumulate your account information. I have been a season ticket holder since 2011 and have spent 4900 on tickets since then. Not bad for 4 tickets and four finals along the way ( bought in after the 2011 final )

• Advertisement

Got it - reset the password and got in.

304 F for the football final. 304 is good - F not so good but better than 301 for last year. I'll take it - 4 seats. Interesting to see they accumulate your account information. I have been a season ticket holder since 2011 and have spent 4900 on tickets since then. Not bad for 4 tickets and four finals along the way ( bought in after the 2011 final )

BANDWAGONER!!! :P

Out of curiousity where were you for the final last year? AS I've said elsewhere I was in 301 Row I/J/K (can't remember) and seat 1

BANDWAGONER!!! :P

Out of curiousity where were you for the final last year? AS I've said elsewhere I was in 301 Row I/J/K (can't remember) and seat 1

Yes - the bandwagon only started rolling then. I scraped two seats for the 2011 final and then said that I would never want that stress again and the ST was the obvious choice. It has been excellent value since then.

I was also 301 - V last year. Not great but still the hassle of not looking for tickets is great. I have a PP as well so always have 5 tickets if we make the final.

Yes - the bandwagon only started rolling then. I scraped two seats for the 2011 final and then said that I would never want that stress again and the ST was the obvious choice. It has been excellent value since then.

I was also 301 - V last year. Not great but still the hassle of not looking for tickets is great. I have a PP as well so always have 5 tickets if we make the final.

Tbe absolute lack of hassle in 2011 is an enduring memory. It was kinda funny watching all my mates scramble and ask and wonder how I got them... Now they know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,483 ✭✭✭Trampas

Tickets arrived 305 row O

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭jonseyblub

Just got tickets yesterday. 306 much better than 301 last year!! Does anyone know if I can do this. I've a season ticket and one for my daughter too. Can i give that juvenile ticket (even though it cost €80) to an adult?  The ticket actually says under 16 even though its full price. My two daughters have been sharing the ticket for the last 3 years and have been to 2 all -irelands each (including replay) I'd love to give it to the old man this year.

jonseyblub wrote: »
    Just got tickets yesterday. 306 much better than 301 last year!! Does anyone know if I can do this. I've a season ticket and one for my daughter too. Can i give that juvenile ticket (even though it cost €80) to an adult? The ticket actually says under 16 even though its full price. My two daughters have been sharing the ticket for the last 3 years and have been to 2 all -irelands each (including replay) I'd love to give it to the old man this year.

It will flash up as Juv ticket when you scan it, so will be up to the person at the turnstile when they let the old man in or not, wouldn't chance it personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Question for non Dublin,Tyrone supporters. Was the season ticket value for money this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

I reckon the Parnell Pass is better value, especially when you factor in free entry to club games.

Like someone above I only joined in 2011 as had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get tickets for the final

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

jonseyblub wrote: »
    Just got tickets yesterday. 306 much better than 301 last year!! Does anyone know if I can do this. I've a season ticket and one for my daughter too. Can i give that juvenile ticket (even though it cost €80) to an adult?  The ticket actually says under 16 even though its full price. My two daughters have been sharing the ticket for the last 3 years and have been to 2 all -irelands each (including replay) I'd love to give it to the old man this year.

Don't see a problem the ticket value is same for both Adult or Juvenile. You will be fine IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Bonniedog wrote: »
    I reckon the Parnell Pass is better value, especially when you factor in free entry to club games.

Like someone above I only joined in 2011 as had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get tickets for the final

And free entry to the following years home league games, in both codes.

Advertisement