Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

westcork67 wrote: »
    Still havent seen my tickets come up in the Season ticket portal for the Galway hurling v Clare - usually they are in there by the time they go on general sale - anyone else got their tickets yet?

Usually don't get them till bring a friend option closes in my experience so 9ish tomorrow before they pop up in the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Did anyone get the usual email from GAA re season tickets for this weekend? Nothing in my inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

manster wrote: »
    Did anyone get the usual email from GAA re season tickets for this weekend? Nothing in my inbox.

Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Yeah, it actually came last week, I thought it was about the game in Croke Park at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭glack

In the Cusack Stand, is seat number 1 to your right (closer to the hill) or to your left (closer to the Davin)? I can never remember!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,280 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

glack wrote: »
    In the Cusack Stand, is seat number 1 to your right (closer to the hill) or to your left (closer to the Davin)? I can never remember!

Closer to the Hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

Got my tickets for Galway clare. They have just been updated. Section 305 row gg. Very happy

kala85 wrote: »
    Got my tickets for Galway clare. They have just been updated. Section 305 row gg. Very happy

They are dream seats!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭westcork67

Good to see the season ticket holders get good seats - great scheme for the regular supporter of a county team. Anyone any experience of what quality of tickets you get as a season ticket holder for an All Ireland final if your team qualifies?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've had everything from section 305 around halfway back, to row A inside the 14 yard line by the Davin stand. Recent years the tickets haven't been great at all.

• Advertisement

Last year 306, 2016 302. It really just depends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

They are some ****ty tickets they are dishing out for bring a friend for CP DubsvRossies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

They are some ****ty tickets they are dishing out for bring a friend for CP DubsvRossies

Bring a friend is always in the corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Bring a friend is always in the corners.

It wasn't for Donegal.. 304..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Any GRMA rewards for using the season ticket for R2 Super 8s?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

BPKS wrote: »
    Any GRMA rewards for using the season ticket for R2 Super 8s?

You need to enter your season ticket card number after every match to claim the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

mayo.mick wrote: »
    You need to enter your season ticket card number after every match to claim the points.

Does that include the League games Mick. Feck it anyway if it did!

League games were free you wouldn't get any points for them.

BPKS wrote: »
    Does that include the League games Mick. Feck it anyway if it did!

If I remember rightly it does, think I collected them last year. You'd 10 days to redeem after mtch day. Had problems with the site this year, contacted them with the match's attended with my 3 season tickets and they added them to my acc manually. Got a mice new Mayo jersey off them last year, didn't get many outings as I thought this year though :(

If I remember rightly it does, think I collected them last year. You'd 10 days to redeem after mtch day. Had problems with the site this year, contacted them with the match's attended with my 3 season tickets and they added them to my acc manually. Got a mice new Mayo jersey off them last year, didn't get many outings as I thought this year though :(
    Ah really, I never bothered because the price on the printout for croke park was always €0.
    Missed out on a few points myself so.

• Advertisement

Ah really, I never bothered because the price on the printout for croke park was always €0.
    Missed out on a few points myself so.

You can also claim points for up to 4 extra tickets bout for the match. Have got barcodes off a few mates tickets bought on the day. Going to donate them to my club but i think thats limited to one off donation of 200 points.

Yeah, I often use the bring a friend option in the league for my da who has no interest in grma so I scoop up his points.

That has never worked for me outside of the initial ST registration.
    League games were free you wouldn't get any points for them.

All the Croker games for me work no bother.

That has never worked for me outside of the initial ST registration.

All the Croker games for me work no bother.

That happened me this year. I emailed them and they updated the points for me manually after a few days.

That happened me this year. I emailed them and they updated the points for me manually after a few days.

I'll get onto them about Omagh so. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xanthe6

Hi All

At last, Limerick reach an AI final and I'm not scrambling for a ticket!! Am well over the qualifying amount (60percent) of matches needed to qualify to purchase an AI Final ticket

Just a query for anyone that has been to an AI Final with their season ticket. 1 Are the randomly allocated (ie for any croke park match before an AIF i've been allocated centrally in lower cusack) Just wondering as i dont have a head for heights and would have to search out a friend to swap for lower if i was allocated upper. And 2 are they automatically posted out and payment taken or do you have to log in o the account and manually complete the purchase like you would if it were a special purchase option ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

I've been to Dublin football final for all years and in 305 the vast majority of the times.

I think 304 or 303 once

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xanthe6

Thanks! Yup always seem to have been allocated similar in matches in HQ other than final, wasnt sure if final was a similar block or not
    SeeMoreBut wrote: »
    I've been to Dublin football final for all years and in 305 the vast majority of the times.

I think 304 or 303 once

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

The season ticket section (304-306) in the Lwr Cusack is where most of the ST holders will be. However, the AI final is the only game of the year where pretty much every single season ticket holder will take up their ticket and there ain't enough room for everyone in 304/305/306.

For AI finals, it's not uncommon for Mayo and Dub folk to get moved out to the sides or up to the Upper Cusack, when they've been in the 304-306 for all the other games. It may not happen to Limerick ST holders, as I doubt if their season ticket allocation is 100% fully subscribed to (the way that Dublins and Mayos are) but you aren't always guaranteed the "good" ST seats in 304-306...FYI !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

How much does one cost?

Advertisement