Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Oldtree wrote: »
    Takes the pigeons till Wednesday to get to Dublin from castlebar :D

You will all be delighted to know that the pigeons have just arrived on schedule. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Oldtree wrote: »
    You will all be delighted to know that the pigeons have just arrived on schedule. :D
    They have indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Donegal v Mayo season ticket updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

ureds wrote: »
    Donegal v Mayo season ticket updated.

They had them updated yesterday evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Very interesting to see season ticket E tickets can be scanned from a phone. I wonder will that apply to Croke Park only?
    Allianz GAA Football League Finals 2018

A Chara,

Please note the following in relation to e-tickets / print at home this Sunday's Allianz Football League finals at Croke Park:

The Cusack Stand Box Office is no longer in operation for GAA Season Ticket queries. There is no facility at Croke Park stadium to print tickets for GAA Season Ticket holders. Due to the numbers involved, it is simply not feasible to do so.

Please ensure that you have downloaded and/or printed your match ticket(s) prior to arrival at Croke Park.

E-tickets can be printed or can be downloaded to a smartphone and then scanned in directly from the phone at the turnstiles.

GAA Football Season Ticket holders from non-competing counties must log in and claim a match tickets via the special purchase tab. Instructions on how to do this are available

GAA Football Season Ticket from from any of the four competing counties can now log in and print off or download their e-ticket(s) now.
    If you wish to attend the Division 3 and 4 finals finals on Saturday March 31st you will simply be required to present your GAA Season Ticket card for scanning at any of the Hogan Stand turnstiles on the day. This is an unreserved seating fixture.

Le meas,
    GAA Ticket Office

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Instant attendance update today for the league Finals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Does anyone know if the 2018 Hurling Season ticket allows free entrance to the Hurling League final in Nolan Park this weekend even if your season ticket is not from Kilkenny or Tipp?

It is unclear from the GAA season ticket website!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

If there is no tickets on sale yet would it be pay at the gate?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

How much will tickets be for each Munster hurling game ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

PTH2009 wrote: »
    How much will tickets be for each Munster hurling game ???

€20 on general sale I think.

€20 on general sale I think.

€15 for season ticket holders ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

€15 for season ticket holders ?

I imagine so.

Waterfords free game will be vs Clare in Ennis on the 27th May ??

I imagine for all games esp in smaller stadiums there will be a cut off time to accept the ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

So from that email we either bring the physical season ticket or we download the tickets to our phone for reserved seated championship games?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Looks like they are struggling to sell higher price rolling Stones tickets then..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

What an odd email.

Where were my Beyonce tickets goddamit?

Didn't get the email ???

Have a ticket anyway, to think I was worried about not getting a ticket for the gig lol

Reckon Croker will be half empty next Thursday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Didn't get the email ???

Have a ticket anyway, to think I was worried about not getting a ticket for the gig lol

Reckon Croker will be half empty next Thursday

The Rolling Stones Live @ Croke Park - Exclusive Ticket offering for Season Ticket Holders

ST Account ID: ********

A Chara,

We’re delighted to announce that a limited supply of extra tickets for the Rolling Stones concert have been made available for GAA Season Ticket Holders!

These tickets are for ‘production seats’ and in excellent locations close to the stage.

Premium Level Tickets - €195 each
    Lower Hogan Stand Tickets (central) - €181 each
    To purchase tickets please contact:

Joan at @crokepark.ie

Marie at @crokepark.ie

or

David at @crokepark.ie

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Collected my Parnell tickets this morning for Sunday. Woman in office told me that Kilkenny got 600 stand tickets for their season ticket holders. I can see some disgruntled chaps at the county convention giving out about no tickets for PP stand pass holders!

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Collected my Parnell tickets this morning for Sunday. Woman in office told me that Kilkenny got 600 stand tickets for their season ticket holders. I can see some disgruntled chaps at the county convention giving out about no tickets for PP stand pass holders!

Ya reckon it’s gonna sell out. Not picked up my ticket yet?

Ya reckon it’s gonna sell out. Not picked up my ticket yet?

I was there early enough today and got three, didn't ask for the passes, but got the impression there were not many left. A definite full house. You should be alright - indeed SHOULD be - if you have PP.

Edit: Online sales stopped so you probably want to get in quickly.

I was there early enough today and got three, didn't ask for the passes, but got the impression there were not many left. A definite full house. You should be alright - indeed SHOULD be - if you have PP.

Edit: Online sales stopped so you probably want to get in quickly.

Don’t have a Parnell Pass just the ST for the footy. Will see can I get one in SuperValu/Centra tomorrow.

Don’t have a Parnell Pass just the ST for the footy. Will see can I get one in SuperValu/Centra tomorrow.

I think they're all gone. Definitely no online sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭glack

Online sales are now closed for all of this weekends matches as far as I can see.

Got one in Centra. Seemed to have a fair few left. Not sure why they not online in the print out option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭glack

Got one in Centra. Seemed to have a fair few left. Not sure why they not online in the print out option?

Online print outs weren’t even an option earlier in the week- had to pay the €2 to have them posted out.

Advertisement